Forgotten Title looking for the name of a new smut novel (I think Korean)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by The_Villainess, Apr 20, 2023.

1. The_Villainess

The_Villainess Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 4 chapters. (there where no more and I think I read it in the last month so there shouldn't be alot more chapters.
    I think the novel is a translated Korean novel. reverse harem, r-19 tags...
    the plot as I can recall is:
    A regular office worker played an eroge (/smut) VR game where she is the character of a saintess that is sent to enemy country to seduce and convince important officials to develop the holly country. something like that. She already finished the first play through with a bad ending - locked at the church prison since she failed. Involve the pope and adult devices...

Accurding to her in the story or preview, there's a good ending with marriage with one of the main love interests. bad ending - locked up by the church after she failed her mission. and possibly a reverse harem ending. this game has multiple love/sex interests.

She pressed continue with her session and started again an the saint's house where you have a tutorial and establish the sensitivity you will feel, with a dildo she set the clitorise sensitivity to 50% and when the vegaina was on 100% intruders entered the house and she dropped the dildo because of shock, so it saved on 100%. Than she was almost raped by the robbers and a pallidan saved her. the pallidan is on of the minor 2 love interests she meets before the main love interests.
    Also she played the game before and after 6 hours it's suppose to disconnect automatically but that doesn't happens.

I'd appreciate your help to find the name of the novel and the translator. it's new so I'm not sure of it's updated on novelupdate yet.

I found it by searching the translator groups of smut novels. not sure if this was where I first read but if it interests anyone, the name is 'I'm trapped in a bloody reverse harem game
    also the link:
    https://sleepytranslations.com/series/im-trapped-in-a-bloody-reverse-harem-game/