Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. randomhumor1610

randomhumor1610 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dam, I hope it ends well.

2. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    So, it's Reinette and Klein vs Suah and a Shaman King?

And Emylin, Sharron, Maric vs Shaman King (whatever the hell his name is).

Anyway, I do feel a little bit weird with Mother Tree of Desire and Primordial Moon. I feel like they're both the same, and the Outer God that resides in Moon is them. Maybe she has individual personality in one body and one pose as primordial moon, another as mother tree of desire?

3. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, Klein can corrupting people now with Gray Fog characteristics. Though for now it's only people from Monster Pathway that will get it directly...

Maybe when he's an angel, it will be more and more powerful. He could gain advantage with that in a fight. Seems fun.

4. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emlyn is fighting with the Shaman King Karraman a demigod of 1400 years old.

I think that its because she possess the ancient artifact "Brood Hive" that she can be many very diferent gods with diverse personalities.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  5. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    This is gonna be a good fight. I hope there's no other helper for Karraman, that would be very very bad for them.

Yeah. I got a feeling that Original Creator is probably an Outer God residing deep inside Earth, and when Chaos Erupt from underground, it will submerged all continent deep in Chaos Sea, like how a red flesh(?) is submerging the whole moon and make it red. But maybe because different personalities and stuff, they fight each other (even if they're one person) and killed themselves, and so the whole submerging earth using chaos sea failed?

In short, these Gods that lets their other personality grew stronger and roam free (I am looking at you too, ASG) is letting their own self has such weakness. If MTD and Primordial Moon is the same God but with different personality, maybe Klein can take advantage of this.

6. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you not advance in 1400 years ?

BigDaddy likes this.
  7. meahime

meahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not being able to advance to sequence 2 is understandable, since its availability are very limited..
    But at least become sequence 3, cmon Karaman.. -_-

8. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Karaman wasn't old for nothing, sequence 3 of the moon path is called 'Summoning Master'.

I think that the Chained God wasn"t a god after all, but a king of angels with two beyonder characteristics and the uniqueness but after falling prey to Mother trree of desires he gave birth to God's sin and lost one characteristic. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

9. engrishtranslation

engrishtranslation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^

Correctly, it was stated in the newest chapter. Chained God was 2+1 (uniqueness + 2 seq 1) but got contaminated by Mother Tree, forced to give birth to Suah (Seq 1 Abomination).

Now Chained God is 1+1 (Uniqueness + 1 seq 1) and was contaminated more by Mother Tree.

10. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Say, Karaman is still sequence 4 right? He just got the help of moonlight to do a summoning right? Mtl is confusing me.

Yeah. The most likely suspect for Chained God is God of Spiritual Artifact Tolzner. He has the appearance of mummified guy, and Chained God appearance is also a mummified guy. Also, all Rose Redemption members seems to be King of Angels (and with how most of them ended as a God in 4th Epoch, it's more likely to be right), this include Tolzner. It makes sense that he didn't become God because he didn't have the last sequence 1 characteristic.

And yeah, he fell prey to Mother Tree of Desire and was forced to give birth (im just.... Wth) to Suah, hence losing one Abomination Characteristic. I think the most likely reason for this is because with two characteristic and a uniqueness, Mother Tree of Desire has a little bit hard time to control Chained God (considering its just one step away from Godhood), so She weaken Him by separating the characteristic.

Though this makes me wonder how Chained God come to know Mother Tree of Desire.

11. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably afraid to advance

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, the new chapter fight is so exciting. Lol, poor Suah, went from I got this, no worries to Fck 4 angels wtf help.
    On another note: Suah seems inexperienced and stupid. He didn't think highly of Klein and was focused in Reinette (well, personal grudge seems strong here). Lol. It's funny because he and Zaratul was besieging Klein with Zaratul doing 3 angels projection.

The most miserable one is the Shaman King. He just want to do some siege but has to face 4 angels with two having consciousness. The most terrible thing is this angels are only historical projection. They can't die or even gave something to them.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    BigDaddy likes this.
  13. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    well the shaman king summoned another shaman king.

14. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh which part? I didn't read it. All I read is the Shaman King tried to limiting Klein movement with Abyss Shackles and other spells but failed, and then Klein called Mr. Azik projection.

On another note: I can imagine Suah calling Mother Tree of Desire through Chained God and it came and Klein using Will's Projection to revert his condition to rewind it so it need to repeat the step. Lol. That would be so funny. Out of every pathway, Monster is the one I really like. Despite the angels seems like not having many attack power, it's power is really interesting one.

15. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I am talking about Karaman, he summoned another Shaman King or I just misread it?

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    No he summon a sequence 2 angels of prisoner pathway, Curse King (or King of Curse) Baranka or something like that. Emylin prevents it though.

Anyway, when Emilyn used Lilith Ring, Karaman saw a white moon instead of red moon... Now is it because of the ring, or is it because Suah was in trouble that the Outer God that resides in the Moon is restless, or is it because Karaman was in trouble that Primordial Moon is agitated... It is either bad or good.

17. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scholar of Yore is so damn OP. No wonder Klein went from fighting other demigods in volume 5 to fighting against angels and king of angels since he became a sequence 3. Anything below that would be like a walk in the park to him.

18. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Emlyn has summoned something stronger than he thought something that would let other think that he really is Lilith's chosen one.

19. ap1001

ap1001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Primordial Moon is an account that is being abused by multiple factions, its summoning chant is so vague, it can point to anyone with Sequence 1 or uniqueness of the Moon Pathway.

Emlyn used Lilith's Ring to summon a silver moon, so it is likely he summoned Lilith (assuming she isn't completely dead).

Suah would likely die in the next few chapters, cause with Will's restart and Arianna's Concelment, they could likely block out his cry for help, and since Mother Tree of Desire, being an Old One, cannot directly affect earth before the apocalypse. Suah is pretty dead, being ganged up by 4 angels.

BigDaddy likes this.
  20. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope so, this hunt then would be really helpful for Reinette.