Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Cyanhart

Cyanhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the True creator.

2. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some explain why there's 7 miracle invoker beyonder characteristics?

3. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he failed to killed the wolf ,is he gonna fail to take the curtain as well...this is killing me!!

4. Cyanhart

Cyanhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are actually 9 but that depends on the number of s1 or if there is a true god, the other two are with zaratul and antigonus. So there are 7 coz there are 2 s1

5. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

6. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im honestly not disappointed with Kotar not being dead, since Klein do got something out of it. But honestly, im more frustrated with True Creator coming and ruining the party. And that there will only be one chapter a day so it's gonna be a long long wait.

PendejoSaurus and Darkschneider like this.
  7. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the True Creator be the same level as the Bound/Chained God, stuck at Sequence 1?

8. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a god. Unofficially but he's most likely a god. But can klein face an angel of sequence one now ?

9. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    If he is really a god then how can he descend to World I remember him trying to be born just to descend to the World so to bypass him being a god.

Darkschneider likes this.
  10. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    May be he's sealed in the forsaken land or may he descended into a clone or
    into a believer in the forsaken land.

11. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

When does this settle on February 3?

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.
    The first time when Klein died, it's his son. Second time he tried, it's through an avatar (lavenous) just like Primordial demoness descend using trissy or Evernight using angel of secret. Third time through a ritual, using a big sacrifice to bypass some law maybe, just like mother tree of desire ritual needed a big sacrifice to be able to influence the reality to certain matter. Considering true creator level seems to only a true god (questionable tho since whoever has sea of chaos seems unknown atm), he can affect reality to certain matter but better than MTOD if the ritual got through.

13. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the True Creator was originally an Outer God. He called Klein Lord of Mysteries and also is able to sense the Gray Fog just like the Mother Tree of Desire, and it is very likely that she comes from the Starry Sky.

14. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Wellll.... Dude seems more and more like ASG clone, that is Sasril. ASG in his late year started to understand a lot of information about Ancient Artifact and Outer God/Starry Sky, so it's no wonder if Sasril knew something about it. I mean who would call himself True Creator right after someone that proclaimed himself Original Creator died?

About the gray fog, considering Klein is putting out his connection there, some people from high sequence could sense it. As far as I remember, everytime Klein almost got caught by/encounter True Creator kids, it's because he has something corrupted related to the God (all black corrupt eye/tinder/creeping hunger singing his honorable name/or you know, him being in a place where only true creator can see/response) out there.

About MTOD, I agree whole heartedly. I mean when Klein drove out her influence at Cynthia, he saw starry sky too. Makes me wonder if she's the one reside in the moon.

15. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    If we assume that the True Creator is Sasrir, then the one sleeping in Giant King's Court would be the ASG.

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know if the one sleeping in there stay in there or not, and we don't know what he is doing there. Me personally, I think Sasril is in there to do the ritual advancement of godhood, or maybe in there somehow connected to Sea of Chaos too like chernobyl? (tbh, everything else pointing to Sasril except this staying in the room lmao).

But True Creator Himself was never mentioned to walk the earth even in 4th epoch no? Only his believer which is Medici and Ouroboros. Mobert only mentioned that True Creator believer like to smoke in 4th epoch and that's it. Also Amon mentioned that the only reason Medici (that overly arrogant dude) agreed to Rose Redemption is because Sasril (and Sasril is the same as ASG) said so. It would be weird if he suddenly sided with someone else that's not ASG/Sasril.

Sigh, this mystery has been running for so long im tired of waiting for it to get revealed

17. WingedOne

WingedOne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the miracle Invoker characteristic corrupted by the True Creator? I'm not sure what curtain refers to and how the curtain can speak and call Klein "Mystery". Also, did the Demon Wolf have an extra sequence 2 characteristic?

BigDaddy likes this.
  18. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro I thought a miracle invoker can only resurrect where they died ????

19. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    You are contradicting yourself. How could Sasrir be the True Creator if he is there to perform the ritual to become a god?
    The biggest problem with the Sasrir = True Creator theory is that Amon confirmed that Sasrir is inside the Giant King's Court and that Adam and several other gods are curious about what is going on with him, including the True Creator. If they were the same person this would make no sense.

It was already explained in the thread. There are 9 Miracle Invoker characteristics. 3 are sealed artifacts, 2 are with Zaratul, 2 are with Antigonus, 1 is with Kotar and the last one is with the last Attendant of Mysteries characteristic AKA the 'Curtain'.

Near the place where they died. If they could resurrect wherever they wanted they would be unkillable. If they could resurrect only in the same place they died, resurrecting would be pointless since you would just need to wait for them to respawn and kill them again.

20. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh it also used to make me doubt it, since True Creator did monitor Lovia back then. But then again it could be him stuck in there and wanting to find a way out.
    Eh or it could be another person that was completely hidden that suddenly come out of nowhere, joined Leodero, Ausecus and Herabergen in taking ASG loot (should be the Uniqueness).

But the thing is, True Creator remnants of power was also scattered in the battle field of ASG death place, and even his depravity power is on the giant king court, which should mean that he's there and participated in ASG killing. And ASG was only killed by Rose Redemption, and there's no new guy in Rose Redemption. The only people that's likely to own that pathway is Sasril. If it's not Sasril, then it should be someone related to him. Maybe his son?
    Wait if it's his son imma laugh out loud. It's basically Amon and Adam's brother.

rvtots33 likes this.