Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Darkschneider

Darkschneider Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alguém tem um palpite sobre o caminho de Sasrir? Tentei dar minha opinião aqui e não consegui adivinhar plausíveis, principalmente porque quase todos os caminhos têm a sequência 1 dos anjos ou deuses

2. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No chapter today

3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    There is, it is about Audrey, Danitz, and Klein.

4. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  5. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have preferred that Klein wait to open the gate with the Silver Cuty Group.but i guess they wouldnt trust in him even with Zerrick vouching for him, is he ok? Becaise it sounds like he is not in shape to deal with a King of Angels.

6. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems, the climax of this volume is the war in Backlund (wonder if Alger will meet Audrey, considering Sea King maybe decided to come back to Backlund (and he should bought Alger)), Klein Sasril and Silver City exploration, and Klein drinking the potion? Maybe we will see the seal around land forsaken of god lifted. It should help Klein with his advancement ritual. (he should be far far away if he wants to advance, away from every threat to him. Lol)

7. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that Amon is trying to push Klein into becoming a god so he can steal his destiny in the ritual. Releasing the Land Forgotten by the Gods will probably put the wat to a stop since a new player would have arrived to the game.

8. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt that Amon can easily steal Klein's ritual so that it becomes sequence 0, it has to be at least an angel king. I doubt that Amon can easily beat him by having Klein that level of power.

9. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

10. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Darkschneider

Darkschneider Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sasrir appeared

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, it is the sea of chaos. I guess it's true then that the power of Sea of Chaos is the one that cut off everything in Land Abadoned by God. From the way Klein got cut off, it feels weird how Hanged Man pathway seems dominant here. Well, maybe Sasril wants to start the organization of clones with another Klein. Lmao.

Edit: seeing the sea of chaos is on the way to the only way out of this place, it reminds me of murals in elves queen palace. Of how Elves was sailing through black sea before managing to come out. I guess before they were also stuck someplace where it also cut off the from the rest of the world.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  13. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory sasrir is the shadow of the ancient sun god

14. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it obvious...? ASG created him by separating light and darkness. So he should have used the power of Hanged Man pathway to create Sasril. He then gave a characteristic to him (in form of ribs). But from what I see, the shadow/other personality/clone also has the same power as the original, so Sasril should also has the same power as ASG which is 4 authority (visionary and marauder should not count anymore seeing as he lost the characteristic and uniqueness to his sons). It could also explain why the daylight has the raving of Hanged Man pathway in Ruins of God, because it shouldn't come from True Creator but either Sasril or ASG.

Sasril should also has the ownership of Sea of Chaos. Now my guess is that True Creator was born from the remnants characteristic of Hanged Man pathway from ASG, but he was born by Sasril maybe separating something and creating him. He should probably closely connected to Sasril, if not Sasril incarnation.

Or Considering how ASG died, maybe Sasril as his shadow should also died? But he created True Creator and True Creator is part of ASG, in which ASG consciousness is dead and a new consciousness is created and fused with remnants characteristics and uniqueness of Hanged man from ASG? And so True Creator can be said to be ASG but also not ASG?
    From outside perspective:
    True Creator=ASG=Sasril? Lmao

15. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I read correctly? Do we finally meet an Angel that has wings???

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like it's only remnants of will of Sasril? Marionette Enzo projection mutated, and joined hand with Klein's shadow as to defeat Klein? And Klein needs to defeat them to make sure his condition return to normal.

Audrey witness the High Level battle of Demigod. Loen army made limitation to mysticism, then shot out shells and bomb and stuff. An Angel from Night Church showed their mythical creature (which stood 10 meter talls?), and affecting soldiers of Feysak and Intis with fears, that Sun Pathway demigod can only dispel a little? There's also an angel from Tyrant pathway (it seems their mythical creature is something with tentacles and silvery lightning around it?), confronting Giant pathway? It's kinda a little vague.
    Anyway, Steam is also on the side of Intis?

Anyway, Silver City exploration finally meet Klein... With the appearance of two face. Lmao. He's gonna need the help of those guys to return to normal.

17. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Derrick can help him since is just a purification what he needs.

18. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    ha ha klein became scary I laugh at the faces of others

WingedOne likes this.
  19. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    It's his shadow disappearing. He needs it back, not purification.

Lmao. What's he gonna do? Pull out some angels?

20. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I guess he will pull the eyeless puppet that got from Klarman. It can control non-living things in an area.