Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Profoundtrucksama

Profoundtrucksama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's the most annoying character,too much pride being a sequence 9, and now a problem since she's keeping Amon near..plus she's potentially another noob character going to have multiple POVs.. I hope he rather does those for the current members than a new(annoying) character just for word count

2. bubba37

bubba37 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Potential plot development: Amon meets with his pupil Harula Macht while Dwayne Dantes is nearby and notices the traces of the gray fog, leading him to strike at the MC directly.

3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I don't know if I am right, but I think the Fog makes Klein untraceable and unnoticeable.

4. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that Klein is a demigod he has control over the fog even in real world so amon will only notice if he is right next to Klein when he goes into the grey fog.

Amon said something like like twilight hermitage was founded with a side goal to guard and seal amon??
    I didn't get that part of MTL.

BigDaddy likes this.
  5. meahime

meahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ I might be wrong, but it seems to be a different organization, exclusive to 'thief' family pathway who hate Amon, probably the one that Klein saw Leonard joined in the beginning of volume 3?

6. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did klein made a paper angel version of tyrant card?? if yes can anybody describe it to me appearance of the paper angel

7. Profoundtrucksama

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's called "destiny/fate Hermit order".

meahime likes this.
  8. bersercker88

bersercker88 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats the one lanevus got invited to? so that one doesnt have anything to do with adam then.

9. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Twilight Hermet Order is the one where Adam leads.

10. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohk... So Amon wants to infiltrate organisation that wants to attack him and cause chaos haha

11. ap1001

ap1001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amon is looking for the Fate Hermit Order, since that organization is formed by the remaining descendents of the other 2 Thief Angel family (Jacob, Zarathustra), he wants to infiltrate and eat them all.

But Ms.rat half god is actually not well versed in the mystic world enough to join the Fate Hermit Order, so she was useless and he just ate her.

Amon seem to be attempting to take every bit of the Thief pathway's beyonder power into himself, maybe that's how he is combatting the madness inherent to Sequence 2 and above. (Because he is super sane right now, which is not normal, considering he have borderline no followers for a sequence 1)

Currently he ate Harula's teacher and took over her destiny, so everyone not half god wouldn't be able to distinguish him from Ms.rat half god.

He seems like a pretty chill guy, if it weren't for him nomming all the thief beyonder.

meahime likes this.
  12. ap1001

ap1001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got more info for Sequence 7 of Thief pathway.

So corresponding to the Seer-Thief-Apprentice trio pathways.

Sequence 7 of thief pathway - Decryption Scholar seem to have similar power to the Apprentice pathway sequence 7 - Astrologer, and Seer pathway sequence 9 - seer.

It gives the person the ability to decrypt mysteries, and as the person get stronger the "mystery" they can solve gets stronger as well, from what's in the guy's pocket all the way to what's this guy's destiny.

Which is why Pales Zarathustra advised not attacking Amon's clones, unless you have the Night Goddess's pathway ability to "hide" something. Otherwise, he just need to solve the mystery of who attacked my clones, and would instantly learn about where you are, since as a King of Angels, his decryption ability is unmatched.

meahime likes this.
  13. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you summarize the crafty mage vs theif battle?

14. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I was right at Klein asking the Night Goddess itself for help to deal with Amon.

15. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Profoundtrucksama

Reading List:
    Link
    After dealing with Amon, I really hope we get to see other methods to digest the demigod potions quickly..arrodes definitely knows.. it would be even better if it has to do with hunting other demigods of the same sequence coz Klein has to weaken secret society now that zaratul is back(partially)..I'm still afraid that zaratul will recover faster than expected. And it's best to not have a main BOSS in a optimal state,since Klein will have to get his characteristic anyway...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  17. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Zaratul is not the last boss, it would be either Russell or The Fallen Creator

18. bersercker88

bersercker88 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if you edited it some people would just return it to the way before, so don't bother.
    There was a time when I edited some stuff and only to undo what I did by some people.

20. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    This a new wiki and the new administrator is quite communicative and explains why he remove things which he rarely does. Also, I recently add some crafty mage info and I am not sure if it is right.