Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does the Life Cane do exactly?
    I only understood the negative effects that while dependig how much time you use it, the risk of mutation is higher and it can change your organs into plants. I guess that it belongs to the Farmer Pathway ( or Planter Pathway as is also know)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  2. engrishtranslation

engrishtranslation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

1. Can give order to low sequence magical organism, reduce their insanity level.
    2. Can utilize "Life Alchemy" to create long lifespan human or living titan puppet
    3. Any living magical organism hit by Life Cane will be driven toward insanity and losing control; plants will grow on the attacked area.
    4. It can recover any injury except losing control by touching the top of the cane to the injured target.
    5. Increase the fertility of the area around, except the area in the Silver Castle.
    6. The holder of this cane will have a high chance of mutation. These mutations will create extra organs, or plants will replace these organs.

3. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    correct me if i'm wrong, about the latest chapter..if i remember it correctly from one of the chapter,Klein wanted to try answering the prayer directed to Death God( Artificial death aka Evernight Goddess) ?

edit: Patrick praying in the latest chapter is directed to Klein ?

4. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It took Klein months to realize the best way to digest the Eerie Master potion formula was... by scaring people. That was kind of stupid.

PendejoSaurus likes this.
  5. PendejoSaurus

PendejoSaurus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but you have to admit that klein trying to scare semi gods is gonna be fun

6. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the war is going to happen sooner than anyone thought.

7. Profoundtrucksama

Profoundtrucksama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I expect Benson and Melissa to die by the end of this volume..

8. rvtots33

Reading List:
    Link
    me too....so klein can have a motivation to go against the Fate of Era and fight Adam and his organization

9. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    First, be careful with the language that can get you banned, second I guess that they think Klein needs some motivation to save someone. Even thought Klein saves people just because he is a good guy but tries to fool himself saying that he did itbfor the money or other selfish reasons

10. Profoundtrucksama

Profoundtrucksama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than that,based on the latest chapter, I think zaratul will take them hostage,or do something to them.. and kill them.. tbh the only way Klein can get rid of zaratul is by going to silver City.. if zaratul is a proper sequence 1 angel,then only god can help Klein right now.. serves him right,he has been overconfident making dangerous enemies everywhere for some time..

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  11. alex8585275

alex8585275 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does zaratul knows about klein family

12. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of shitty sequence 1 beyonder needs to take civilians as hostage to kill a half-god?

Er xiao jie likes this.
  13. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said. It would be better if zaratul get one member of the tarot club to backstab klein rather than take hostage of benson and melisa

AaIN likes this.
  14. engrishtranslation

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist and new info about game of throne, fourth and fifth epoch.

1. Amon is the one tricked Medici, allowed him be caught by Alista Tudor.

2. If someone promoted to seq 0 seer path "The Fool" before Amon, he will be very, very, very unhappy and he will have an enormous problem.

3. Sauron family were destroyed by Zaratul and Rossello, which make Medici.Eihorn.Sauron become enemy of Zaratul (two or three of them need to agree on one thing before action).

4. Medici.Eihorn.Sauron teammed up with Klein (since he's an enemy of Zaratul), he want Klein to promote ASAP and he want to find Katarina Pelle (Ageless Demonness).

5. George the third got replaced by a different soul (seq 1 Prince of Disorder), probablly it is Alista Tudor/Roselle, and that soul is planing to return/resurrect as seq 0 "Black Emperor".

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    NovelsAreLife, AaIN, Rbtt and 3 others like this.
  15. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait when did Klein become a enemy of Zaratul and if Amon will be very unhappy if someone promote to sequence 0 The Fool, does that mean that Amon know that The Fool is not a God?

Cyanhart likes this.
  16. rvtots33

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe Amon is scared because someone prophecies that he is going to the die in the Hands of the Fool, the Ancient Sun God prophecy to amon if the translation is correct "The Light at the End of World" , i always interpret this being Amon being literally The Light for Klein ala Helios to Kratos (God of War)

17. engrishtranslation

Reading List:
    Link
    Q1: When did Klein become a enemy of Zaratul? When he chose his Seer pathway. Zaratul is a seq 1, the biggest blockage on the way become a seq 0 in that pathway.

Q2. Sorry for my cryptic writing that make you misunderstood. In my interpret, because there aren't any seq 0 God in these three pathways Seer, Marauder, Apprentice, which are in the same group, the first one in these pathways who promote to Seq 0 can gather "authorities" in these pathways, like Evernight is doing against Death. If Klein could reach seq 0 before Amon, Amon's future authorities would be limited, which is the trouble/unhappy Medici mentioned.

Rbtt likes this.
  18. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    So Klein and thode Evil Spirits are going to team up to kill the King, easier said than done since he will be protected by several beyonders because of the war.

Honestly, i really dont know whats going to happen later with this story, every guess I have was proven wrong in the next chapter. And what about the Tarot meeting? it was monday several chapters ago and there was no meeting.

19. Cyanhart

Cyanhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that the authorities are linked to the sequence' uniqueness and possibly the 3 seq 1 characteristic? The Goddess is only mastering the authorities of death right after "He" acquired death's uniqueness and possibly the 3 seq 1 characteristic?

20. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they won't kill the king, but Zaratul. The king is possibly Roselle, Klein won't kill his senior transmigration brother.

Wasn't the war happened on Sunday?

Rbtt likes this.