Chinese Love from the Male Protagonist's Harem [Transmigration] (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by blazingseraph, Nov 27, 2020.

1. blazingseraph

blazingseraph Professional GL Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    来自男主后宫的宠爱[穿书]
    Raws:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3455232
    https://www.shubaow.net/13_13602/
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This novel is genuinely very well-written with a complex plot line that is slowly revealed as we find out more about the MC's past life. Things are a lot different from what they seem at first glance, and the identities of all of the love interests are more complicated than they originally seem. I thought this novel was gonna be funny from the summary, but really that was a lie and this novel stabbed me with a knife before twisting it deeper in my heart.

The MC has a system that lets her become a puppet master, but that art is banned in the world so she has to hide her abilities. She also dressed up as a man when she met the male protagonist when they were both beggars. She's actually good friends with him and he's a pretty okay guy until he fucks up but that's for you to read and find out.

All of the love interests are sympathetic and their reasons for falling in love with the MC are convincing and moving to see, so it's hard to have a favorite since they all have redeeming qualities. Those redeeming qualities are enhanced even further when we find out about the MC's past life, and it's especially true for one of the love interests. I cried reading this story because of how deeply connected the love interests and the MC's lives are, and the ending was especially devastating for one of the love interests.

This story was just so good, but there's a lot of angst so prepare your tissues in advance.

Summary: Wearing the game upgrade system into a stallion novel, Xia Ge felt that she was suffocating.
    After several thoughts, Xia Ge, who is familiar with the plot, decided to hold the male protagonist's thick thighs tightly.
    Then.
    Green him.
    Xia Ge: I really didn't mean to OTZ
    Male lead (drawing a knife): Ha ha.
    = = = =
    Serious old-fashioned master sister (contemplation: I think I seem to like you.)
    Xia Ge: ...Don't be like this. I'm afraid.
    = = ==
    Hot-tempered killer girl: I think you look pretty!
    Xia Ge: Thank you, you are also pretty _( :3」∠)_, but just look at it (desperate.JPG)
    = = =
    Demon Girl: Do you want to die or marry.
    Xia Ge: I want to go home TAT
    Later, Xia Ge thought about it.
    I always feel that I am not the harem of the male lead.
    But was teased by the male lead's harem.
    = = = =
    ——Xia Ge, listen, from now on, I will be your army, and you will be the best in my world.

Edible guide:
    ① This article is 1V1.
    ②The heroine disguised herself as a man.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    Rania want to QT likes this.
  2. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Just one ques- Will all harem members stay?

3. blazingseraph

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean do they get with the MC? Cause no, only one person ends up with the MC in the end. The others do have resolved endings that are positive, but there's still a lot of bittersweet feelings to it. None of them get with the male protag btw.

4. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  5. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does mc end up with?

6. blazingseraph

Reading List:
    Link
    The master sister, but her real identity and connection to the MC is pretty mind-blowing. I'm not gonna say what it is but I was legitimately shocked at the reveals of all of the love interests' connections to the MC.

7. Nyx Abendroth

Nyx Abendroth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting.

8. beckytwom

beckytwom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. beckytwom

beckytwom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtld and edited chapter 1 to make it more comprehensible, sry if its bad lol. Will probably do more, at least until wow's new patch comes out.
    The night is deep, hidden in the deep forest, and cicadas are faintly mixed in the wind of Wanye.

A young man in coarse linen was walking up the uneven mountain road carrying a wooden bucket full of water with some difficulty. The moonlight was bright, and the boy walked for a while; feeling a little breathless, he put the barrel aside, and planned to take a rest on the spot.

At this moment, a faint "rustle" suddenly sounded in the jungle, as if a beast was walking through it.

The boy looked around him, and suddenly found a dark shadow swiftly passing through the dense forest. The boy suddenly became vigilant in his heart, hid in a bush, and looked towards it.

The shadows of the trees moved in the breeze.

As the black shadow drifted by with a rush in its steps, the boy watched the direction the black shadow was going, and his heart jumped. The direction was... Back Mountain?

The figure of the black shadow is a bit familiar. The young man looked at the wooden barrel that he set aside, and then looked in the direction of the black shadow. He gritted his teeth, dropped the wooden barrel and followed the shadow.

The young man's footsteps were very light and his movements were slow. On the other hand, the black shadow seemed to have a guilty conscience, and his footsteps were hurried. With nobody behind them, the two of them walked down the winding mountain road and arrived at the Back Mountain.

"This person, as expected, is going to the Forbidden Area of back mountain!"

The young man panicked and was thinking about whether to go back and inform the others. Who knew that he would not pay attention to his feet, and "stepped" on a small branch.

The man in black also panicked when he heard the sound, and his movements started to panic. The masked black scarf was taken off by the slanting branches. The bright moonlight shone on the exposed half of his face. The boy behind the tree clearly saw who it was.

"...Xia Wuyin?!"

The young man's heart was throbbing, Xia Wuyin... What, what did he come to do? !

The back mountain is the forbidden area of Lingxi Mountain, and no disciples are allowed to enter or leave. As a Danfeng child, how could he not know?

His thoughts turned, the young man had a complicated expression. He tightly squeezed the trunk of the tree, but he dispelled the idea of going back to inform his colleagues.

If it's another stranger, maybe he will report it, but if it's Xia Wuyin...

The boy gritted his teeth and decided to follow.

However, before following a few steps, he heard a sneer.

"Oh, why is Danfeng's disciple roaming around the back mountain?"

The boy felt a sudden chill in his heart, it's over!

However, he tried to maintain his composure on his face. He turned around and looked at the source of the sound. He saw a blue-clothed boy holding a long sword. His face was like a crown, but his lips were thin and his eyes were thin with a hint of harshness.

"My identity jade pendant has fallen from the mountain to this side." The boy lowered his eyebrows, " While I was looking for it, I accidentally found the back mountain, I will leave now."

"Heh, forbidden land in the back mountain, is it where you come as you want and leave as you want?"

The blue-clothed boy sneered, and the long sword in his arms was suddenly unsheathed, and the sword body was exposed for three points. Under the moonlight, the coldness was everywhere. "If I don't teach you a lesson, I'm afraid you won't know how to write the back mountain’s “Forbidden Land”.

The boy froze, his heart was miserable, but his face was accompanied by a smile, "I just came to find a jade pendant..."

The people at Jianfeng really like to be entangled in small things. I am afraid that I can't be kind today. It's just that Xia Wuyin, this kid, has to come to the back mountain in the middle of the night.

"I……"

"A ze."

The girl's voice was soft, "Why didn't I know that you can even carry a bucket of water to the back mountain?"

The boy looked up, bowed his head speechlessly, and whispered, "Big, big sister."

The pupils of the blue-clothed boy shrank slightly, and then he sneered, "You people of Danfeng gathered in the back mountain today, aren't you afraid of being punished by the head?!"

The girl wore a soft white shirt. The wide-sleeved cuffs and the hem were drawn with exquisite red maple. The red belt tied the soft and slender waist. Her long hair was like a waterfall, but it was lazily tied with a red ribbon at the end of her hair. However, she saw that her eyebrows were picturesque, the corners of her eyes were slightly hooked, and there was a bit of chill in the depths of her black eyes.

"My Danfeng children made mistakes, and my Danfeng people will punish them."

In the night the mountain breeze whizzed, blowing the girl with wide sleeves and hunting, her expression was faint, her eyes were murderous, "The back mountain is prohibited. But how did this back mountain become the back garden of your Jianfeng children? Can still be so aggressive here!"

As soon as the voice fell, her sleeves flicked, and a moment of vigour came out. The disciple holding the sword was overwhelmed with bloodthirst. He was forced to retreat three steps by the girl's coercion. He suddenly widened his eyes, "You are the head disciple of Danfeng, Gu Peijiu!"

The girl's voice was indifferent, "Indeed, I am her."

"Huh, what's so great."

The blue-clothed disciple snorted, clutching his chest, but still withdrew. Yifeng's big disciple is not someone he can afford to offend.

Gu Peijiu watched the blue disciple retreat, and turned to look at the boy, "Ye Ze, do you know what you did wrong?"

The boy immediately knelt down and said in a hurried voice: "The disciple knows that he is wrong, and he shouldn't be wandering in the mountains after midnight. I beg Senior Sister for punishment!"

"Go back and copy the scriptures three hundred times."

Gu Peijiu's voice was faint, "The jade pendant you lost is not in the back mountain, but in the alchemy pavilion."

Ye Ze flushed, "Thanks, Senior Sister for instructions."

"The back mountain is not a good place, come back with me." Gu Peijiu turned around, and the wide sleeves embroidered with red maple swung a cold arc under the moonlight.

Ye Ze followed step by step, he was slightly relieved but he was still a bit nervous. He followed Gu Peijiu and walked back. As he walked, he couldn't help but look back quietly.

Xia Wuyin, what are you doing in the back mountain?

"What are you looking at?"

The girl's voice rang suddenly. Ye Ze panicked and turned around quickly, "Nothing nothing, I..."

The girl frowned slightly, as if she had discovered something, "The wind..."

The devilish energy in the back mountain has become heavier.

Suddenly, Gu Peijiu's pupils shrank, "You go back, something happened with the back mountain!"

Ye Ze's heart suddenly sank, "Senior Sister!"

"Three hundred times of scriptures, and show it to me in three days." After that, the girl's figure flashed and disappeared.

"Senior Sister!!"

This time it sounded like a scream, and the crows were startled.

Xia Wuyin naturally heard the hustle and bustle behind her and she was also surprised in her heart. She could not afford to care for what happened behind her, so she immediately put on his face mask and went to the back of the mountain.

[System Elementary Task: Searching for back mountain Glazed Wood]

[Task progress: in progress]

Xia Wuyin, or Xia Ge, felt conflicted in his heart.

She didn't really want to do this kind of sneaky thing, but when she got used to it, she really couldn't stop it.

Xia Wuyin pushed aside a clump of grass under the guidance of the system, and as expected, saw a palm-sized, irregularly shaped crystal plant glowing with glazed radiance in the moonlight. Two clumps of grass grew on the roots of this plant, holding up the irregular and transparent piece of glazed wood.

Xia Wuyin was overjoyed, she quietly squatted down, took out the small sickle specially used for cutting herbs from her sleeve, and carefully cut the glazed wood from the root.

【Ding! Obtained Quest Item: Glazed Wood]

【Mission completed】

Xia Wuyin got the item smoothly. She was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but when she turned her head, she was so scared that she could not breathe for a second.

"Senior…Senior Sister?!"

In the next second, she knew that she was not in a good situation; she was dressed as a little black thief, it would be weird not to be labeled as a spy of Lingxi Mountain!

Gu Peijiu just looked at her, silent and unpredictable.

After Xia Wuyin shouted, she wanted to stretch out her hand to "pap pap" herself back and forth. Your mom, you are wearing a black face scarf, doesn't saying Senior Sister expose who you are? ! What a shame I am in the world of thieves.

"The mountains are high and the rivers are long, we are destined to meet again!"

Xia Wuyin held the glazed wood, jumped decisively to the tree, and secretly activated the system's power.

"The ghost is lost!"

The system then activated, [Ghost Shadows].

Suddenly, Xia Wuyin felt her body lighten. When she turned around, she saw her Senior Sister sister staying in place, motionless as if she had been caught in an evil spirit. Apart from secret joy, she was a little bit confused. What happened to her Senior Sister?

According to the old-fashioned temper of her Senior Sister, when she found that she was dressed like this and that she came to the mountain to steal the spirit tree she would be caught and beaten or copy some books hundreds of times. She might even be thrown out of the sect as a traitor or spy. It is not impossible. Why did the Senior Sister stay still in place like a wood now?

Under the effect of the ghostly shadow, four figure incarnations appeared. Then, Xia Wuyin's figure seemed to disappear in the blink of an eye.

Regardless, the thirty-six stratagems are the best!

Gu Peijiu, who was still in place, seemed to come back to her senses. She raised her eyes and flicked her sleeves.

A line of red silk flew out of the cuffs suddenly, and the red silk passed through layers of branches under the white moonlight. It seemed weak, but it quickly, accurately and fiercely hit one of the four dark shadow’s thighs.

Gu Peijiu murmured, a pair of black eyes faintly filled with evil thoughts, "I caught...you."

If Ye Ze were here, he would definitely find that his Senior Sister looked a bit wrong.

The staid and arrogant Senior Sister sister would not have such terrible and dark eyes!

And Xia Wuyin, who thought she had escaped from the devil, only felt a pain in her right leg. Suddenly, something tightened around her thigh as if she was caught in something. She staggered, her left foot slipped on the branch, and she fell over in an embarrassing manner. Fortunately she was able to grab a stout branch from the tree with one hand and half hung herself on the tree. As soon as she lowered her head, she was surprised to find that her right leg was tightly bound by red silk, and that red silk was spreading in the endless woods, from one end of her right leg to the other end...Senior Sister's hand!

"F**k...?"

Xia Wuyin wasn't a fool. She pulled out her small sickle that was used to cut the spirit wood and tried to cut the red silk. Who knew that even though the red silk looked soft, it was exceptionally tough.

Before she cut twice, the red silk suddenly tightened! Xia Wuyin was distracted with cutting the red silk causing the hand holding the branch to slip and she fell from the tall tree!

At this time, Xia Wuyin's first reaction was to cover his face.

The head can be broken, the blood can flow, but this face must not be lost! !

10. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    No one plans to spoil the love interests’ secrets and ending?