Spoiler Love Poison spreading into the Heart (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 14, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Title: 情毒入心

I don't think that the title is a correct translation since 毒 means poison, but i think it can be interpreted as that. if not, please recommend me another title :)
    http://www.sto.cc/book-167724-1.html

my rough summary:
    Until understanding their love-hate (relationship), MC now knows that ML never really loved him wholeheartedly. It was all a misunderstanding.
    When i loved you, you didn't cherish it; now when i don't love you, you are crying like an idiot.

-> slag gong/seme turns into a loyal dog that even gives birth to a child. the child will turn up in the later part of the story, but certainly a HE.

shameless slag seme x iceberg beauty uke

NOTE: i couldn't tell from the summary who gives birth now >.< i mean, did the seme turn into an uke or what??? o_O
    has someone read this before??

pokes @alexfilia

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    pokes @LaDyViL since there seems to have mpreg ^^

readerz likes this.
  4. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    *makes plans to lurk here*
    And maybe read the raws... :blobunsure:
    So many things to do... But so little time to do them...:notlikeblob:

Ashley123 and readerz like this.
  5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The husband in Half Prince gave birth instead of the wife (MC), so.....novel logic :sushi_dead:

6. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    no, was hoping to find answers here before trying to read it. bc i always want spoilers first before reading abl novel orz
    but especially when it sounds dramatic and can be heart-wrenching. my poor heart can't handle it, soooo spoilers needed! >__<

readerz likes this.
  7. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolol

readerz likes this.
  8. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is the kind of novel I like to read.:aww::aww:.:blobpopcorn: lets keep lurking here for more spoilers.

Misaki Yata and readerz like this.
  9. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    if you like this one and novels like My wife always thought i didn't love him (with rebirth twist), then i think i saw a few novels that were like that some weeks ago. i kinda skipped it bc i wasn't in the mood to cry, lol

kiara8, readerz and mereumsama like this.
  10. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsalute::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn: *Silently waits*

readerz likes this.
  11. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes i do.

readerz likes this.
  12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Started skimming this novel. Too soon to tell if I'll end up MTL-reading to the end, but it seems like our two main characters are:

Rong Hua (gong)
    Xin Mu (shou)

Too early to tell who's the 'slag.' Setting seems mostly historical with some random minor wuxia-esque elements thrown in. BL appears to not be a stigma in this 'verse.

...this novel is pretty challenging to MTL. Hope someone who's reading the actual Chinese can help out~

There's some kind of conspiracy going on. XM has to regularly donate blood to his father (some big figure, maybe king) since he also doubles as a kind of medicinal blood bank. Some nights before, some jerk tried to drug and rape XM at night. RH heard some noise from XM's rooms and managed to come into save him. Only problem is that the incapacitating drug/aphrodisiac is still in effect, so they end up doing it. They're in the tentative romance stage after this (they were interested in each other from first meeting). However, XM's blood is really only effective if he's a virgin. Some kind of emergency happens, XM tries to donate blood, then it's found out he's not a virgin anymore and he's accused of killing his father though it's not his fault.

With XM's father's death, everything in chaos. Plus, they all need a scapegoat to pin the father's death on so they choose XM. XM refuses to give up the person who took his virginity, which doesn't help. But of course RH stands out and protects XM from being a scapegoat since he's quite a major figure himself. XM still ends up being punished to please the masses (status stripped away). RH takes him in after this.

...need to read moar to figure out the rest.

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Read further. So...

Rong Hua is probably the 'slag.' He had an ambiguous relationship with this other guy called Ying Yu who likes (?) his brother. Rong Hua's brother is sick and needs some of Xin Mu's medicinal blood. RH was (sorta) playing around with XM before this, when XM thought they were actually in mutual love. XM catches them doing some ambiguous touching and figures things out. RH couldn't give him a straight answer either. Cue XM turning back into iceberg.

Things are still not so great between XM and RH because as XM says, he's 'not a fool.' Some famous doctor comes by and cures the brother. One of RH's guards? servants? is hellbent on getting XM and RH to make up. RH is busy with matters of the country (he's either a general or a king himself, it seems), so the matchmaker guy meddles and gets RH to at least go home and somewhat make up with XM.

Then YY comes along and wrecks it all again...

HOLY SHIET.

RH is sure slag. Turns out XM's miracle blood is not for RH's brother -- it's for YY. YY suddenly collapses, and our poor cinnamon roll XM of course rolls up his sleeves to donate blood. YY actually almost ended up chewing his hand off (he's in bad shape, which explains why he needs the blood) and XM ends up with badly damaged tendons/nerves + blood loss. Servants panic and RH gets called over. XM's last thread of hope is broken when he sees RH going towards YY first rather than himself. ;-;

Also, the title might be more accurately translated as 'love poison into the heart' if we're being literal. But I'd personally go with Love Like Poison Into The Heart.

14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    ...probably going to go through full MTL for this novel if only to try and see how RH is going to grovel to XM for his behavior.

Only saving grace for RH at this point is his confusion over his feelings and that he actually does seem to love XM.

HesheFell, Ease, Misaki Yata and 2 others like this.
  15. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah what...Poor MC </3 QQ
    That jerk better grovel lots and suffers lots! Before he gets MC.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate YY with the fire of a thousand suns right now. He's such a homewrecker. RH needs to man up and stop giving in to YY. I know he still has residual feelings for YY and all, but still... And XM ALWAYS sees. I feel like this is part of YY's plotting. :/

*sets up target practice with YY's face on the other end of a sharp arrow*

17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Savior, please !! Share with us RH groveling and XM icebergs scene!!! :sushi_singing::sushi_singing:

Kittsune and scriptor like this.
  18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now at what seems like climax of XM breaking off with RH.

YY the homebreaker wheedles RH into adjusting the holiday fireworks pretty much by blackmailing him using his health. Originally, they were only supposed to form XM's name.

So poor XM is sitting there watching the fireworks. First set goes up and he's happy even though RH has been away so often taking care of YY for his now-deceased brother. Then second, brighter set goes up with a character in YY's name.... Imagine the heartbreak. ;-;

XM was weak + drinking when this happened, so he naturally faints. The doctor is on good terms with him (they play chess together) and also tells him that he's probably been affected by the date-rape drug from beginning of story. One of side effects simulates 'love.' So poor XM is sitting there thinking that his love for RH could be a lie... then RH comes in. He's not happy. Edit: Doctor tries to get XM to take a cure. But XM's so pure, he persists in believing that his love is not a lie and refuses to take it.

Sometimes I wish that the suffering, nice shou could get together with a side character. Like that doctor....

19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish for the groveling scenes too! Also how does the ML even fall in love with MC especially since he's hell-bent on YY??? I hope the MC doesn't forgive until almost the end of the story.

Kittsune and scriptor like this.
  20. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooo.... Lemme borrow that YY target practice. Let's make a RH target too.