Chinese Love (Quick wear)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Sky2829, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original name
    钟情(快穿)

Raw Link
    https://m.shubaow.net/183/183880/

Author

决绝

Chapters

Description

In order to find the missing General Zhou, Su Moxiu pretended to be a burglar and sneaked into the enemy's rear. As a result, he was shrung by a white face. People are not satisfied with eating and drinking, and insist on being his wife. Is his little general Su so easily confused by beauty? He is! Su Moxiu's men quickly dragged their little general: Little general, wake up, he is not as beautiful as you! · · Yan Jing took Su Moxiu to the small world to do a task and spent his honeymoon by the way. As a result... Su Moxiu lost his memory? Still want to rob him? Do you want money? Want someone! In the face of "robbers", Yan Jingze is not confused in the face of danger: "I have no penny, why don't you rob?" *********** Above is the copy of the first story. The scene of the words attacked, Su Moxiu, the two wore it together and favored each other. Because the author simply wants to write all kinds of stories, each story can be read separately. The stories that should be written are: [General actively robbed] (in progress) The general meets the little general who comes to rob... Come on! Come and rob the sex! You don't want to rob? No way! [School bully sues every day] What if his daughter-in-law is a school bully? Ha ha, sue, sue, or sue! [President forcibly grabs] The president is not a human, but forcibly grabs money and forces small employees to be lovers for him! [Famous Director Touching Ceramic Flow] A certain director: You must come to me to make my unspoken rules! I agree! [Ancestor's disciples] A sword repaired a young man who was injured, but he didn't want him to be... [Teddy is fearless] Star Orc World, because the prototype is Teddy discriminated against? You know nothing about Teddy's power! [Uncle doesn't want to fight] Don't want to work hard, brother, please support me! [The prince gave up treatment] Something terrible happened, and the five princes who had been conscientiously robbing the throne went crazy! He actually ran to work as a bookboy for Lord Su! Content tags: hit the face, sweet article, wear quickly, cool article, search keywords: protagonist: Yan Jingze, Su Moxiu, supporting role: , other words introduction: honeymoon in a different world, intention: people should stick to themselves, do not give up easily
    Note :- The above description is mtled.

Thoughts
    This is the sequel of QT beloved husband by the author of Guide to Raising Your Natural Enemy. I absolutely loved beloved husband and recently came across this novel. I want more of Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu. From what I got from the description, it’s Su Moxiu who loses his memory this time around. I really love this couple :bloblove:.Someone please pick this up:aww:.

Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  2. Nessi

Nessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's being translated on Knoxt...