Recommendations lovers to enemies tropes to read???

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Krustymini, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Krustymini

Krustymini Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anything from any website.
    enemies to lovers is just not something that really interests me.
    nvm it does
    Pull up some suggestions and well if its lovers to enemies to lovers that's good enough
    HET/HOMO/WHATEVER PAIRING bro just anything

2. superdelicate

superdelicate cat facing down

Reading List:
    Link
  3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha i was so confused when i saw lovers to enemies as opposed to enemies to lovers.... i was like who hurt u????

BL (all are chinese haha)
    my nemesis has finally gone bankrupt
    • mc is typical "bad boy" illegitimate child who drinks, street races etc., ml is a proud son of heaven who goes bankrupt one day and ends up becoming a kept man for the mc so that the mc can """humiliate him""" and stuff looool
    transmigrating into the reborn male lead's abusive ex boyfriend
    • ml is reborn (as the tin says) as the og boyfriend was shitty and went out of his way to humiliate the ml etc. mc transmigrates and is forced by the system to do the same things but is allowed to do whatever he wants when not completing the task
    this omega is sweet and wild
    • not anything like the summary really, but the mc omega hates an older student because he is top student and more well known for being desirable than the mc who is very proud, school tyrant (kinda like song yu in transmigrating into the heartthrobs cannon fodder childhood friend) (damn these long names) and also study scum. also at first they rub each other the wrong way before they fall in love
    i like your pheromones
    • beta mc who turns out to be a late bloomer omega hated ml because all the girls mc had a crush on liked the ml instead. turns out mc has a disorder that makes him allergic to other alphas pheromones but is over 95% compatible with the ml
    when two alphas meet ones an omega
    • mc took a gene test that showed he would be an alpha when he was young, turns out to be an omega (lol) around the time his childhood best friend returns, with whom he began to hate for a few reasons. both are really talented in sports and academics, but ml is slightly more so which raised the mc's ire
    this alphas pheromones are exploding
    • guy transmigrates from another a/b/o story from which he was the mc omega who had incredible pheromones but now hes a cannon fodder ml to the og main character. the ml of this story is the ml of the og story who hates him because he is a icy ceo president whereas the original cannon fodder was trashy and annoying in his eyes especially because he was fervently pursuing the same omega
    after transmigrating into an omega, i was marked by the enemy
    • mc was originally a school tyrant alpha who hated the ml because (again) ml was superior to him in many aspects and the girls he liked were all "taken" by him. he dies, and transmigrates into the ml's omega fiance. ml is yandere and super sketch though, like most ml's are black bellied and possessive of mc but he takes it to another level by consistently lying to mc to force him to stay
    BG (korean)
    I quit being the male lead's rival
    • mc resents the ml because he is better than her in swordsmanship, and she believes in order to win her family's affection (because thats the way the abusive family set it up) she has to beat him in a swordsmanship competition. however, one day she gets her memories from a previous life and realizes shes in a book where she ends up dying for harassing the ml and sets out to stop doing that

Aniv2008 likes this.
  5. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  6. inactive_rose

inactive_rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link