Magic Academy (Events)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Jeanette, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    Adam thanked the student council member and quickly extracted himself. He made his way back to the schools court in order to pick up every publication he could find. *You must always be aware of the pulse of a place. Knowing the goings-on can keep you from a multitude of troubles when you consider any action...* Adam remembered his father's words.

*Pick up a newspaper if you're ever lonely you might just see your mom!* His mother's cheeky wink came to his mind unbidden. Adam shuddered. That woman was too much. He had to remember to call her frequently, or she might make an unannounced visit.

Eventually he approached the stand he was told about. "Could I get a copy of every publication you have on hand?"

2. Jeanette

Jeanette Lemo's wife, Anra's heroine, Aliceshiki's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    "Then....That's, That's good enough I suppose." She seemed to sense a headache brewing so she went back a bit "You have memory problems? I've sure theirs a magic potion somewhere in this academy that might fix that." It'd be pretty pricy though "You can just rely on me if you need to remember something important, just tell me!"

"No." The man behind the stand seemed to frown before realizing that the student in front of him didn't look like a prankster looking for paper ball fodder "Well, of course then, here you go! you can't take any back!" The man handed him a pile of newspaper and magazines

[Magic Kingdom Daily]
    [Magic Academy Daily News]
    [Economy News]
    [Gossip! News]
    [New Semester at the Academy!]
    [Love. Live. Life. Fashion]
    [What's the deal with flying construct food?!]

"Was about to throw these out, any others will cost you."

AliceShiki likes this.
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Memory problems? I don't think so?" *tilts head* "It's just hard to remember how to stuff like a proper curtsy, or how to properly drink tea, or the names of nobles that visit the house often... It feels like so much, yanno?

"And then I also need to like, know who I should call by surname, who should I call by name, who has which surname, which surname is more important than the other... Why do people even have surnames anyways? I never had a problem being just Flora before Yumi was born..."

*shakes head* "Ah, no no, complaining is bad, complaining is bad. Learning is good, learning is good. I'll work hard! I'll make the Yumi happy and the lord proud!" *nod nod nod*

Jeanette likes this.
  4. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "It's always good to complain in moderation in private, nobody is perfect afterall~" Jen sipped on her tea "Of course I bet it'd be hard to remember all the small details, but you'll get better with time." She seemed to be comforting Flora as she sipped more of the tea. "You could possibly learn how to remember all those little details at the academy!"

AliceShiki likes this.
  5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh oh, yes yes!" *nod nod nod* "The lord said I could learn here, that's why I'm here after all~

"It's a bit sad I won't be able to see Yumi as often though, but... Well, I'll work hard!"

Jeanette likes this.
  6. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "I think they allow visitors on off-days, so you could have her sleep over if you want."

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "The lord wouldn't allow Yumi to stay a whole day out just to see me, I'm afraid...

"I'm happy enough that he did allow her to come visit when she had free time. I shouldn't ask for more than that." *smiles*

Jeanette likes this.
  8. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    Adam took the papers thanking the man. It wasn't much but it was a start. He made his way to the dormitory to go over the information. If he also happened to run into the Dorm Father he might ask some questions, but it was better to know what questions to ask. He was going to explore more, but he didn't want to break any unknown rules. Image was important. Adam headed for his dorm for some 'light' reading.