Magic Association Magic Association - Task Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by The Everdistant Utopia, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you."
    She gave a little head bow in gratitude, before heading out of the task hall, careful to look out for Leon in case he appeared.
    X

Ddraig likes this.
  2. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Naraku

Joan looked over the task board with a wry smile, which she kept even at reception, as she filled in the details.

"After that Phoenix rampage, this task feels almost nostalgic. I'll be registering this alone, but how are mages expected to do this on their own normally?"

AliceShiki and Naraku like this.
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Such a disaster... I remember it as clear as day, as if it was only an instant ago..." sighed Umbrum as he touched his most recent wounds. He remembered using his body and Edax Umbra as a shield against the Phoenix.

He coughed a few times and took some coffee before looking at Joan and replying after handling slowly the procedures.
    "Most mages try to get materials which are rare and difficult to get to most people, like some irons. In deep underground for example, in remote places and others, when it's those rare material, it's often in low quantity, but then you can still collect common materials but it would be better in high quantity."

And then he finished with some words while smiling forcefully.
    "Granted. Good luck Joan."

AliceShiki and BB_Tensei like this.
  4. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Garl here! Garl do weed pulling Quest! Garl do work!"
    Collecting of Herbs in the Association’s Greenhouse
    Type: Helper, Simple Task
    Description: The Association has a constant need of herbs for cooking, healing and experimentation, and for this reason there’s a Greenhouse specially devised to provide it with a part of the needs for it. You task is to collect a basket of a single type of herbs there.
    Reward: [ 1 L. Wooden coin | 10 Merit Points | Bundle of Herbs ]

@Ddraig

AliceShiki, Ddraig and BB_Tensei like this.
  5. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey Umbrum can I go and do this I need to get to D-rank quickly so I can go hunt some snakes."

@Naraku

AliceShiki and Naraku like this.
  6. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    "Quest granted ~ ", said Momo

AliceShiki and Evil_Ginger like this.
  7. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    After coming back from his daily training, Umbrum saw and heard Cad as he immediately agreed and dealed with the papers.
    "Oh, doing this task again~? Well, sure ! Granted !"

AliceShiki likes this.
  8. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Garl walks over to the area where the notices and tasks are attached. Going down the list, Garl picks the very next Quest.

"Garl do this one! Garl go to...in-fur-mary...In Fur Mary! Garl help at InFurMary! Infurmary! Infirmary! Yes! Garl help out Infirmary!"

The Demigob waves to the staff member nearby. Seeing Umbrum, Garl walked up and said his greetings. And then, he requested his task.

Helping in the Infirmary
    Type: Helper, Simple Task
    Description: A simple task to help out the in the Infirmary of the Association or nearby villages. Not only with the treatment of light wounds, but also organizing of medical supplies and etc.
    Reward: [ 1 L. Wooden coin | 10 Merit Points ]

@Naraku

AliceShiki likes this.
  9. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ohh... Infur... Infirmary ? Oh right ! Good ! Could you just tell to them that the one who granted you this quest is not Umbrum but Nadia, Sorgre, Glace or Momo ? Let's say that I am trying to avoid the infirmary no matter what and if they know that I am still working..." After saying this, Umbrum coughed and smiled awkwardly as he was using every means possible to avoid the infirmary... he can works just fine with papers, he doesn't need his legs to settle papers right ?

"Anyway ! Granted and please help me out on that~ just telll"

AliceShiki and Evil_Ginger like this.
  10. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey Fossil can I take this task I need to get some wolf corpses for the forging of a new sword for myself so I may as well do this whilst I go and do that."

@Naraku

11. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Garl walks up towards the counter while holding a slip of paper. His stupid snaggletooth grin stretched across his face.

"Momo! Garl clean!"

Cleaning the Sewers of the Association (1st Level)
    Type: Hunter, Simple Task
    Description: The sewers of the Association are always in need of special care. The experimental waste that is thrown in the sewers attracts some magic beasts, which are highly inconvenient for the Association. A magical barrier is set in the sewers to limit what kind of creatures are allowed to surface here, so the first floor is quite safe for a single magician. Your task is to hunt at least 10 of them.
    Extra Details: Possible monsters that can appear here are sewer lizards and large sewer rats.
    Reward: [ 1 L. Wooden coin and 10 S. Wooden Coins | 10 Merit Points ]

Ddraig and Naraku like this.
  12. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Huh~? Fossil ?! I am not that old yet ! Why do you call me a Fossil... you are the Fossil !" Umbrum couldn't help but feel a bit upset about being called a fossil, of course, he looked young but why was he called Fossil by this fo-
    Anyway, after pouting for a bit, he quickly made the procedures and said begrudgingly.

"Gra~n...ted~..."

After he left, Umbrum began muttering on his own, feeling grumpy to be confused with a dead person.

13. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    @Naraku

14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "It looks like Momo is... away ? Another one is missing huh~?" Umbrum couldn't help but exclaim before sighing, but then again, he wasn't the one who should talk about that.

"Anyway ! Granted ! I hope you won't have trouble for the next task~ be careful, don't get hurt and come bakc quickly okay~? For some reasons, I don't really feel like the sewers are... very safe."
    Umbrum smiled after completing the procedures.

Ddraig and Evil_Ginger like this.