Spoiler Major General spoils his Soul-Guiding Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by yorozuyaginchan, May 8, 2019.

1. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/major-general-spoils-his-soul-guiding-wife/

Description:

Qin Zhaoyue, a hundreds-year-old Soul cultivator and famous artifact refiner, dies and transmigrates into a body of 16-year-old Xi Zhaoyue, who was killed on her wedding day.

The unlucky previous owner of the body was an illegitimate daughter of an influential family and was forced to live her whole life in the orphanage. However, at the age of 16 her Guide glands were awakened and as fate willed it, Xi Zhaoyue happened to have the highest compatibility with the youngest, bravest, most handsome Major General of the Empire, a dream husband of the whole Outer Space! Finally, a loving family she so longed for was within her reach… Yet, at the wedding ceremony, her Mental sea was invaded and she died.

Once Zhaoyue figured out the situation she landed herself in, she vowed: she wouldn’t be a proud and self-respecting cultivator, if she didn’t strive for independence, for the right to live the life freely! Cultivate, refine, get stronger! Become your own person!

…….

Wait, what’s wrong with my body? Why is it so hot?

Guides suffer from being in heat?! This… heat entices Sentinels?!

And only Sentinel’s mark can help alleviate their pain and survive this period?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any Spoilers for this novel?

2. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished MTLing the story...:blobparty::blob_pompom:

Jennifere12511 likes this.
  3. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me some spoilers

4. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can they get mecha piloting right?????
    This is the second story where they use hand speed .... FPS gaming, RTS gaming into piloting mecha....WHY!!!!??!???
    Haven’t any of these authors seen gundam? Macross? Battle tech?

When this was popular, I actually played in a custom built mech cockpit. There were lots of buttons but the main tools were the two pedals and joystick+throttle. It worked well for piloting mechs. Of course, that company no longer exists but other cockpits have been made for the games since than.

With hand speed, it goes away due to mental control at God level.... so what’s the point? I wish they actually dealt with a main power/tool in an appropriate way at least once! Arrrggggggg

ok ranting off.

sentinels and guides have spirit beasts. It seems to be a manifestation of their spirit power.
    ML - golden dragon
    FL - fiery phoenix

Once the dragon comes out, it turns into a puppy constantly hugging the FL. Once the Phoenix is out, it tries to hug the Phoenix. Of course, both push the dragon away making it cry.

Sentinels need to mark their guides. It is basically marking ownership. The FL HATES the idea so the ML slowly turns into the same puppy as his dragon. At one point, FL guide abilities? Flash? Which releases a hormone that drives every sentinel crazy into wanting to own the guide. Luckily, the ML was there and grabbed her and flew back to their home and locked the entire place down so air itself is closed off. She has to be marked or she will die. She kept on saying no to the ML making him go crazy with all the pheromones flying from her. Eventually, she could not control it and asked to be marked. As he was marking, the FL realized it was a master-slave contract and that the sentinel is dominant and guide passive giving into the sentinel.
    ML being good only gave her a temporary mark so she did not get that contract in her soul.

FL has a misunderstanding of how the sentinel and guide works. She thinks it’s the pheromones that is forcing them to like each other. The actual is that they like someone and that produces the pheromones. This makes the FL constantly trying to get stronger to leave the ML and the ML trying to keep her happy so she will stay with him.

Shimozuki Yue and wildthorn like this.
  5. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a raw link for this?

6. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Do a search on mtlnovel.com.

7. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I found it awhile back. The ending was weird. Almost like it was cut off or something.

8. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems the ending was rushed. Still, I liked the interactions between the ML and FL. It was a fun ride though I think it could have gone a bit further..... if you liked this, you will like - crossing to the future, it’s not easy being a man. This is a still ongoing story but the premise is similar.

9. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've actually finished that one. Just waiting for the author to finish. Or at least I'm hoping she finishes the novel. Any other suggestions?

10. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Hard to find a good sci-fi story in Chinese. There are some good cultivation novels though and the funny thing.....the cultivation novels handle space and planets better than the sci-fi novels........

anyways, a good sci-fi/fantasy which cannot be read with mtl - I tried, it’s impossible for this novel - I Came Back but the World is Still a Fantasy!?
    A Japanese slipped between the cracks to another world of magic where he survives due to the kindness of others but is devastated by the cruelty of others. He returns home to find that he only left for a couple of years but many years passed by and the world connected with another world of sci-fi. Male MC but really well done non linear story. A super strong MC but with very weak mentality.

For strong female MC, I liked the quick transmigration stories, they showed a fairly good fantasy to sci-fi to modern day.
    1. Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack
    2. Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats!

These two are very similar but does a fairly good job of showing different types of stories in one. Yes, over powered protags

11. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lately, I've been trying to find The Business Girl Who Was Reborn on Campus was 18 Years Old. I can't find it anywhere past chapter 98. It was just getting interesting.

12. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link

I didn’t read that one. I got a similar one though it’s ongoing and it looks like a story that has a first half and a second half. The first half is finished and it’s stuck with no updates with the second half.

Rebirth Junior High School: The Excelling Top Student Goddess

The PTSD of the FL from the rebirth was well done. I haven’t read a novel where it shows the scars of all the bad stuff when they are reborn like in this novel. Very very painful.......you can find it on mtlnovel. After you finish the first half or check the spoilers, you will see what I mean by first and second half. Really threw me for a loop.

on your story, I can’t even find it on NU.

13. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh... I finished that one. I found somewhat complete versions here and here. I think I' read it twice and I'm actually reading it for a third time right now. I started reading it on MTLNovel, but it felt like there were chunks missing. Come to find out, there were. Like the whole thing underground. MTLNovel missed a lot of that.

14. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    check the spoilers for it. I put the link for the full version there. It has it up to the last update in Jan 2020. No more updates since than. It seems the novel is listed by several different names so it’s easy to miss the story. The version i read starts with the rebirth and ends with another rebirth into the past..... it throws scifi elements into the middle between the rebirth. Just check the spoiler and i explained it all there.

15. Pochoclo

Pochoclo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone read the epilogue?

I Can't Find it.
    I need it.