Recommendations Male to female with straight romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Aquaa, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  2. cktulica

cktulica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that wouldn't be considered straight though. as one of your character will basically become trans. though it would still be heterosexual :p

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  3. Zettai Ryouiki

Zettai Ryouiki [V] H [Y]'s [♙] - "It's complicated."

Reading List:
    Link
    There's this manhua, Xuan Ji Ci. The main character isn't the one that got turned into a girl, but the secondary character was, it was really close second, just because the main character was the one who usually narrates it. The romance isn't purely straight either, but really close.

So there are three people that got send into a game world, two guys and the protagonist. The secondary character that I described as close second to main character is turned into a princess, and our MC is her maid. This guy turned girl isn't really committed to chose a path. He, or she now just really confused, but sometimes considering. The other guy though...

ohko, Aquaa and Walter vi Britannia like this.
  4. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, a like minded individual!

If you just go into my reading list you'll see I have two separate lists for stuff like that! (One for completed ones and one for incomplete ones.)

There are some yuri among them, they suddenly turned yuri halfway through the story (didn't used to have the yuri tag before either) and I forgot to take them out of my list...but most of them are either turned-femaleXmale love stories or there simply isn't any romance at all.

Among the completed ones, try:
    Maou ~ Sou da, Yuusha wo Yome ni shiyou ~
    Swamp Girl!
    It Seems That I’ve Slipped Into a Different World. Also, My Gender Has Changed. (Very soft paced and you might find it boring at first, but wait till the second arc to decide, that's when the ML makes his appearance. The bad reviews are mostly from people who haven't even read past the first part and dropped it. Also, the thing about MC being passive people keep complaining about is so not true, the MC just doesn't refute or argue with people because she agrees with them when they say stuff about her not being eligible...she literally doesn't give a fuck about the inheritance. She also immediately rejects the person trying to make a pass at her when she has already got someone so she's not passive at all towards things that matter to her...it's just that very little things do matter to her.)
    I Became the Hero’s Bride! (This is a bit over the top ridiculous, you may or may not like it depending on what you came here looking for.)
    Hakai Me no Yuuri (Try to get past the first couple of chapters. It's a really heartwarming story of rehabilitation and a very good read.)
    I’m Back in the Other World?
    I Ended up as the Hero’s Mother After Reincarnating?! (Oneshot) and I Ended up as the Hero’s Mother After Reincarnating?! (Not romance but I still kinda liked it. If you truly are the same as me you'd probably like it too. It's short so you'll be done with it quickly.)

Also try Don’t be So Proud
    What’s Your Gender, Princess?
    These two are body swap stories.

And if you haven't read yet, I recommend you read Kanojo ni Naru hi manga. It's my second favorite gender bender of all time after Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife!

These are the completed ones. I have a lot of decent stuff among the incomplete ones too but they don't look like they're gonna be completed soon. It's not a very popular genre so not many translators pick these up you know?

Anyway, if you want me to recommend you the incomplete novels too or you want more mangas just ask me! I know basically everything in this category!! (As long as it's not yuri or is not female-to-male.)

Fishofrank, ohko, Aquaa and 1 other person like this.
  5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Its considered straight considering the body is of a female....*sees the tags*

6. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the I became heroes's mom one , liked it , also read kanjo no naru hi manga one of the best tbh also read it's spin off :cookie: also read xuan ji ci , I almost read all translated stuff....I am out of stock orz .....

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I also don't like Yuri or female to male ones...I like reading from a fresh perspective a straight romance...with cute kids at the end of the day and no m preg isn't my thing for anyone who would like to point it out lol >..>

You can let me know incomplete CN novels I'll MTL those...I ain't so good at mtling Japanese and Korean :cookie:

8. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I also like those ones that show them having children and interacting with them at the end. Try Sekainohate de Aimasou manga. It's actually the very first gender bender story I've ever read! There is a panel or two at the end that show the MC becoming a mother and interacting with her(his?) child who is an exact child sized replica of the ML. lol (It was really cute.)

So, the Chinese gender bender incomplete straight romance whatever stuff that you asked for:
    Gender Bent Loli Is Not Cute! (The novel I most want translated just because I wanna read it so bad!!)
    I Am My Wife
    Fugui Ronghua
    Flowers of Love (I don't know how this is a gender bender, but it's got a tag so you can check it out yourself.)
    The Ugly Empress (Got a yaoi tag...so maybe he turns back? I think he changes bodies multiple times or something...not sure.)

The fact these are untranslated means that I'm totally unsure about where these are heading...specially the last two. You just gotta check it out yourself and see. (Second one has a manhua BTW.)

I wanna recommend some mangas, but usually people already check out all the available mangas before seeking out novels in their hunger (at least that was how it was for me) but I believe you've already read most of the good stuff already like Boku Girl and whatnot, right?
    Not counting in the ones that have been mentioned already, have you read all these?
    Shishunki Bitter Change
    Glass Shoes
    Kakumei no Hi
    Boku no Kanojo no xxx
    My Boyfriend is a Vampire
    Idol Pretender
    Fukigen Cinderella

All of these are completed gender bender mangas that are more or less straight. (No. 4 has side-stories that include stuff from after the main story. Stuff like having children and whatnot.)

ohko and Aquaa like this.
  9. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I have read I am my wife ! And those mangas too..

I see we have similar tastes lol

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  10. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha! I can tell!! I made an EXACT same thread as this one when I first created an account on NUF. lol

I felt some sort of spiritual understanding the moment I read your post and felt like I already knew exactly how you were feeling even without having been given much information...because I was you 2 years ago.

11. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Though I joined almost 2 years ago as well , I was more into reverse harem when I joined , gradually changing my tastes later lol

12. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I used to use novelupdates since way before then even. I only created an account on this forums side of the site when I felt like I wanna join this community and ask for recommendation. (...and yea, gender bender was top priority at the time.)

So you like reverse harem? I absolutely detest harem. Always did. I never read any reverse harem (cause I'm a guy and I don't really like the idea of multiple guys sharing one girl...I don't even like the thought of one guy having multiple girls so why would I like that?) but I think as I'm reading more novels with female protagonists I'm slightly starting to like some little reverse harem troupes a bit.
    But my loathing of normal harem keeps on growing the more I read. When I see the MC of a story start having a girl other than the FL and someone who is not simply a mob character fall for him, I really start to hate the whole novel. But when I see a female MC start leaving good impressions on other people I start expecting and wanting them to be charmed by the MC. lol
    ...but I still hate harem and reverse harem regardless. I like it best when there are no love rivals at all!!

13. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I was young when I joined around 13 I think lol so I liked reverse harems during that time but now I detest all types of harems the idea of simply seeing your loved one in others arm is disgusting enough:blobcat_knife:

ohko and Walter vi Britannia like this.
  14. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm absolutely embarrased 'bout bein here but if manga's good for you, then there's a short one called Kanojo ni Naru Hi with 20 chapters in total. It's absolute gold and if I'm already seen on posting these reccs then I shan't be ashamed to say that I read that manga from start to finish once a year at minimum, cuz it's just that great

That, and Swamp Girl! are my only recommendations.
    No clue 'bout The KNNH Another manga tho, haven't finished that, since I remember it being distinctly inferior to the og stuff

Aquaa likes this.
  15. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
  17. evil lnfant

evil lnfant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing most people don't self-insert and just root for the characters romance. Harem haters are the problem, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯