Forgotten Title Manga about MC's their arranged marriage in ancient Japan

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Elyriona, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!

Please help me find the manga. It is completed in original language. It happened in historical times in Japan, when samurai still existed and marriages were arranged.

It tells about the MC, who they want to marry. This is her third marriage: the first marriage (seems to have fallen apart for unknown reasons), in her second marriage her husband died. Now she has to get married again. It seems that the future husband is younger than her.

When their wedding first night arrives, he refuses to sleep with her and says that they will only do "it" when she is ready for it. In general, this manga is more about how the MC overcomes difficulties and shows the development of her relationship with her husband.

For some reason, her new husband is completely apathetic about everything. In the end, she managed to get through to his heart and he again led either a clan or an army (I don’t remember anymore).

Another moment that I remember is that she dug up in the garden, buried his toys. I don't remember why they were buried there.

Final scene of the manga: they both ride their own horse.

Please help me find this manga. It has a lot of meaning and makes you think.

Thank you in advance.

2. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link