Manifestations of Spirituality

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Okuri Ookami, Apr 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    What are your ideals of the forms and theories of manifestations of many different types of Spirituality?
    • Reincarnation/Incarnations
    • Ghost
    • Spirit
    • Soul
    I don't believe in reincarnation I believe in 'Spiritual resonance' where some one has similar idealisms and character traits as another having a connection/link with all the other manifestations of spirituality.

A Ghost to me is an imprint an echo something left behind and built from bits of the spirit and soul sending out resonance, displaying emotions, or fulfilling a thought. A ghost is something that needs to be resolved.

A spirit is something that you have to cultivate build upon and never loose in order to say you live. To loose it is just the same as being dead. You'd be nothing more than a walking corpse. Your spirit contains emotions, motivations, your ambitions. This is something that originates from yourself but not totally unique in building making it easy for spiritual resonance to occur between people of like spirits.

A soul is something almost indescribable for me. Its a combination of both traditional and abstract ideas on my part. A soul is something that's original to you and it would be very very hard to find someone with even 1/100 of the soul you your self were born with. A soul is innate and affected by nature and nurture. I'm not going to get to into this one because its hard to put into words but I think I've given enough of a gist of each.

What are your ideas on spirituality? Have I missed a form? Transient states, assention, and transmigrations are not applicable. Especially transmigration!

Should probably add that I have absolutely no belief in Reincarnations what's so ever but I do believe in the afterlife. My own personal beliefs so I wont say those as to stay away from an upsetting topic controversy or any future drama.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. Tenor

Tenor Hard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I died, I would disperse into pheromones.

3. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I feel that the Soul and the Body are separate entities.
    Ghosts are non-existent
    Spirit = Soul
    Reincarnation is impossible, Revival on the other hand is entirely possible
    Also the idea that a Soul can take over a body is entirely possible...#SatanDidItFirst,JesusDidItSecond
    In my personal opinion there is one collective Soul of humanity.
    From this one soul all other souls are derived...Think of it as a bloodline from xianxia

4. Gentlemens laugh

Gentlemens laugh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I'm an atheist

5. Big Boy

Big Boy Weeabo Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Life is all just one big SNL sketch.

Tenor likes this.
  6. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's your answer? Its not like all atheist are the same. You commented but you didn't answer...

Arcturus and Gentlemens laugh like this.
  7. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    your reasoning it's utterly @Random

8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I do believe in reincarnation because for me time is flow like cycle, live and dead also part of time flow. Live is soul with body, dead is when soul separate from body and spirit is soul without body while ghost is spirit which still have attachment to it previous live. Everything has soul the different is consciousness of soul which limited by it's body
    that my view about spiritual manifestation

9. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great! Thats what i was going for:LOL:

10. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't believe in souls...

11. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not believe in reincarnation or incarnation. After death only judgement awaits.
    Ghosts are fears hidden in the corners of human mind.
    Spirit, what is that?
    Soul, without it a person isn't a person but a corpse.

12. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of,

It is very hard to explain what the color of red to a blind person. In the same way, since both of us is blind in the soul sense, its very hard to explain to you about what a soul is, dont u think so? :D

In some sense, according to your question, i think you already know what the answer is, but u just dont want to admit it. All of them is the same. U can probably say that soul is sort of an energy, but u can not say it is an object because it is not perceivable whithin our dimensions.

I believe reincarnation is real, this is the only way to explain everything related to soul. Ghost is real in a different sense of our perception, it is the manifestation of non reincarnated soul., why? Because the soul itself is not wise enough to live without a body, but it is strong enough to stay in soul form due to grievences. I think this is explained in all religion that ghosts and spirits are real.

As for religion, you have to think of it this way... If you are an atheist, i think u have a misconception about what God is in the Christian sense. U might think God is a being that rule the world. I think the God in the Christian world is actually everything that binds us together that sometimes we call love. God can be said the set of rules that construct everything that exist, given these rules, thats where our self moral law comes from. In some ways, God can only be perceived by our soul, that is why every description about God is very vague.

If you read about the religions, you can find tidbits and clues on what i am talking about. People often has a misconception, but the truth can be synchronized throughout all religions. Say karma, in Christians, we have you reap what you sow. Reincarnation is in the bible too, but Christians mostly denies this, tbit hey believe in the final ressurection at the end of days, this might be a wrong perception on the sentence.

In any case, forget about asking people on what you should believe. Cultivate (meditate) and you will know, once you do, u dont need to ask and you will understand why it can not be explained when u didnt know.

13. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    The ancient Chinese believe that there are three essences that the human body is built up from: Qi, Spirit and Soul. The Dantian to cultivate these three essences are located in the belly button, heart and between the eyebrows respectively.

14. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is deep but i saw the word ghost so here i am.

15. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation ill skip this one traumatized because of it
    Spirit a manifestation of emotions
    Soul I can't even attempt to explain something this abstract
    Ghost may or may not exist science can't prove or disprove them and I've seen some freaky stuff that can't be explained before

All in all things that are difficult for me to explain my thoughts of.....

16. ContesaRubia

ContesaRubia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I believe that 'Reincarnation' is just a person re-manifesting themselves into a parallel self, whether it be male/female, in whatever time frame, or world; as the 'SOUL' is the most important aspect, of an individual.

17. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    So why can you remember now but not the past life? Why will the same thing occur in the next life? Why are you conscious of this life? Will this be the end of your cycle thus the true death of your life to move on to the after life or are you going to experience something in this life that is of the upmost importance?

So what exactly was the point of commenting? And as you are a follower of Satan the collector of souls and a lover of D.Greyman its kinda hard to believe your an atheist... Your whole internet persona is surrounded by SOULS at least on NUF!
    First everyone has there idea of what a soul is. We've all heard of what it is and none of us have actually SEEN them. So your analogy doesn't quite fit the situation.

My question was; what are your thoughts about different forms of spiritual manifestations. I stated my own to give an example of what I wanted I wasn't questioning my own thoughts I was stating my beliefs. All of my thoughts were 'similar' because they were all related to one subject and that was spirituality but the different branches of it. I do believe that they are all linked so of course they'll have similar qualities BUT they all maintain their own individualities!

The rest of your message was to long so I skimmed through most of it and I just wont comment. Cultivate by meditation? I'm not soul searching I was asking others views... if you want to get spiritual in that sense then I have something to say too. You can't always find yourself by looking at yourself from within. No matter how much you reflect you'll never see the whole situation. Humans are not solitary creatures infact we'll go crazy upon isolation for prolonged periods. So cultivation should have the same principle. A human that only focuses on finding themselves through looking within will never understand himself truly. Only through the eyes of another and reflection upon self can you get the whole picture. Inside and out!

Umm.... I was asking YOUR beliefs not another cultures.... I kinda get that every time I read a CN LN/WN and I could look that up on wiki

And your thoughts? Though I don't know why you'd appear after seeing the word ghost... are you a summons?!

Well atleast someone answered it seriously lol That's all I ask.
    Well that's interesting. So you believe reincarnation is basically...transmigration :rolleyes:

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  18. ContesaRubia

ContesaRubia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghost, don't believe in them, I mean lingering on wallowing in useless things that happened when alive, Oh, PLEASE, has lots of other things to do, like, MOVE ON.
    Spirit = Soul
    Yes, I know I'm weird, that way

19. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: @Okuri Ookami
    for your question my answer is I don't know neither I care, to be honest I don't know will I ever reach a conclusion for that's question? because my science side always in clash with my spiritual side. It seem pathetic excuse but I do believe, truth is realized not been told. Anything can guide the way but in the end only myself decided the result

20. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't believe that Ghost are the soul and spirit willingly leaving behind an 'echo' but their desire or emotions were way to great and were to attached to something apart of this plain of existence. The ghost (in my belief) is just a empty shell resonating with something left behind just as itself was left behind by its departed spirit and soul. Without the spirit its aimless without the soul it has no mind. This is how I differentiate between a ghost and a soul. IMB what you mentioned was a soul not a ghost.