LCD Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    I certainly hope he wouldn't. Else it would be similar to The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich. ...then again, that one is too "abnormal" to be compared to this novel.

2. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    he is going to turn into a handsome hero-like figure~

3. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Hero traits got somewhat suppressed I suppose? Or maybe the Hero traits are meant to suppress Berserk and give him a flesh body.

4. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    kinda looks like wight just got turned into a dungeon lord killing machine with the potential to go bat shit crazy and destroy the world. i'm sure that won't come back to bite them in the ass.

5. Occulus

Occulus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. This is Wight. He's probably one of the most cool-headed characters in the entire series, much less on Procell's side. He's also amazingly loyal.
    2. Fairly certain there was a rule somewhere that stated that dungeon monsters can't harm their own masters (which make the whole Wight attacking Procell when he was newly reborn kinda pointless. Unless there were special exceptions for berserk monsters that I forgot). Anyways, Stolas was able to at least use her berserk wind dragon in a somewhat effect manner so there's no doubt Procell could utilize Wight even if he was berserk (very unlikely)
    3. And anyways, this doesn't seem like the type of novel that would make a MC's companions/servants into berserkers that harm the MC in some major way. At most, it would just be a temporary berserk state that makes MC take a couple of chapters (an arc at most) to resolve it.

6. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    berserk's just a rather dangerous choice, plenty of other options for roiding that wouldn't make him flip his shit and go crazy. they didn't really get too into berserk's mechanics, but considering their initial meeting, there might be something to it where he could break his contract as a result of losing his mind. can't control what no longer exists, after all. could see 'em re-pulling the whole "i know you're still in there" crap, but it seems like an odd choice of skill if they're not gonna make use its penalty eventually. could have just been timed with a -50% strength debuff afterwards or something, if they wanted to balance it out.

i mean, he's now rocking 4 S rank monsters that can level, and 3 of them have the covenant bonus. they're pretty much setting him well beyond what anyone in his generation can handle, and will easily surpass the older ones soon enough. considering the sort of ability [Evil] Lord Morax had, a demon lord with the ability to push wight over the edge wouldn't really be anything shocking, especially if they can force the contract once the target's mind slips. considering things with byakko, this shouldn't be possible, but if completely losing one's mind happens to affect the contract.... and he's got his wife to act as a trigger. wonder if he can use his undead powers to make her more zombie-ish. i'm not really sure i'm ready for the imagery of a dragon making out with a skeleton.

7. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    SO Lolivel now can buy Wyverm with point ?, well dragon is A rank, or just another lizardman since it's dragonewt

8. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    heroic dandy butler dragonoid ruler of death, if his name is Sebastian, i would not complain

9. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good question, now I'm super curious what the B ranked version would be.

10. Vedastra

Vedastra [I.....See....You.....!!!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon Maid???
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    Zone Q11 and Agame like this.
  11. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link

well..... wight is Butler Dragon , not sure will his skeleton fiance transforms into other being or not .. there're chance become head maid

12. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I spoiled myself.

Interestingly while most MTL is almost entirely unintelligible, for this series the narration was largely understandable while the dialogue had a lot of nonsense.

13. Occulus

Occulus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you really want to know (very small spoiler)
    It's just a smaller and less intelligent version of Wight's dragon form. IIRC, it was called something like Dark Dragon/Drake Graphuros (gurafurosu). It's probably one of the strongest B-rank monsters.

14. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stolas has caught onto his true nature!!!

15. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just the devious plotting of the girls.

16. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, no mass murder yet...

17. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    The anticipation for mass murder is also a form of enjoyment, for it is like holding up all your jizz and proceeding to release like a fountain. Thinking of the worlds beauty as you find happiness, for mass murder has arrived and so have you.

Zone Q11 and 0000000 like this.
  18. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Signs are here

Zone Q11 likes this.
  19. enigmaniac

enigmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i had been anticipating todays moment since the conclusion of the first battle. but then that happened and i'm sad he better be able to save marcho in the end!

20. FatalStrings

FatalStrings Admiral: Third Celestial Armada

Reading List:
    Link
    are the humans slaughtered yet?
    I am stock piling chapters so I can breeze through the annoying human empire arc