Korean Marriage and Sword (R-19)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by _EyeCandy_, Feb 7, 2022.

1. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Marriage and Sword 메리지 앤 소드
    Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home/49002724
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/marriage-and-sword/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This Novel is R-19 which means that there are probably a lot of snu snu scenes. Also, who doesn't like a strong independent FL? She's one of the strongest people in the Kingdom, she's the leader of a really cool group, she's pretty too. The ML is also handsome and really strong. He's faced a lot of difficulties in his life and a lot of people turning their backs on him, that's why when he met the FL, it's like he finally found the light. It's really good because the ML doesn't know the FL's true identity but is also really suspicious. They're like having a game of tag and I love it because it kinda gives off a "Reminiscence Adonis" or "Light and Shadow" kinda vibe where both leads are very good with swords.

Description:
    House Targayel, the sword of the Emperor and the glory of the Empire.

House Targayel, whose name was respectable, was doomed. They weren’t just doomed, they were destroyed.

Just to make ends meet, Elje hides her identity and goes to war.

After returning home, Elje who made a name for herself through her amazing swordsmanship and gained a fortune thought that all she had to do was live a happy life.

Unexpectedly, a political marriage was arranged by the Emperor’s orders!

Her partner to be was Shan Crixus, deputy commander of the Imperial Army, who she saved in the war……

---------------------------------------------------------

Please someone translate this! I really love it and I've only read until 10 chapters. The last update was like February 2021. I can tell that this Novel is really worth translating because of a lot of Action + Romance + plus R-19 Smut. It's such a waste if it's not translated :(

2. DragonOsman

DragonOsman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, all.

Okay, sorry about the mistake in the previous thread I opened. I'll try to do better this time. So, here goes:
    Name: Marriage and Sword
    Raw Link: Ridibooks Kakaopage
    (Don't have enough posts to put links or even URLs here, sorry)
    NU Link: (Again, same as above)

Why It Should Get Picked Up: It seems like a really good series and I'm interested in seeing how it ends, but the translation only goes up to Chapter 10 of Volume 1? I want to know what happens! Please continue the translation.

Description:
    House Targayel, the sword of the Emperor and the glory of the Empire.

House Targayel, whose name was respectable, was doomed. They weren’t just doomed, they were destroyed.

Just to make ends meet, Elje hides her identity and goes to war.

After returning home, Elje who made a name for herself through her amazing swordsmanship and gained a fortune thought that all she had to do was live a happy life.

Unexpectedly, a political marriage was arranged by the Emperor’s orders!

Her partner to be was Shan Crixus, deputy commander of the Imperial Army, who she saved in the war……

I feel weird because this series already has a pickup request thread. But I'm just asking for it to be continued since it only goes up to Chapter 10 of presumably the first volume and because the most recent update was on February 1st of last year.

Rodvek97 likes this.
  3. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

DragonOsman likes this.
  4. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the novel pickup request forum. The thread you linked is the spoiler thread in spoiler forum

Users can request novels for pickup in this novel pickup forum as long as it follows the https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/forum-rules.29321/ rules which this thread is following as users aren’t supposed to post pickup requests in the spoiler forum. ( so there can be a spoiler thread and a novel pickup thread on the same novel) ^^

7. Sukagaze

Sukagaze New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where I can read the novel version pls