Spoiler Married to the Protagonist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Venice1, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/married-to-the-protagonist/

RAW Link: https://m.shubaow.net/20/20177/

Summary:
    “Let’s get a divorce,” Chen Jinyao said.

She knew that she was only a supporting character in this novel world. The male lead only married her as a business relationship and, sooner or later, the female lead of the story would eventually show up.

If Chen Jinyao was indecisive about leaving, only heartbreak would follow.

Something pulled her thin white wrist, and next thing she knew, she was pushed down and pressed against a pillow. Yan Cheng’s peach blossom eyes bored into her in discontent as he declared, “Only in your dreams!”

After spending a colorful night, she was too tired to lift a finger.

When she fell asleep in Yan Cheng’s arms, she had a dream.

In her dream, she had turned 80 years old.

But can someone tell her why she still hadn’t left the marriage at that age?

juanexbi, Ceilo27 and Dragon_Reader like this.
  2. Venice1

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML reborn?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  3. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    CHINESE NAME:- 女配的婚途[穿书]
    SUMMARY:-

She knew that she was only a supporting character in this novel world. The male lead only married her as a business relationship and, sooner or later, the female lead of the story would eventually show up.

Something pulled her thin white wrist, and next thing she knew, she was pushed down and pressed against a pillow. Yan Cheng’s peach blossom eyes bored into her in discontent as he declared, “Only in your dreams!”

NUF LINK :- https://www.novelupdates.com/series/married-to-the-protagonist/

Spoilers plsss

Ceilo27, Dragon_Reader and Ahmya like this.
  4. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the translators other works, I really like their tastes. I hope this is good...:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Venice1 and Lykalee like this.
  5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will read the raws and share spoilers !

Venice1 and Aquaa like this.
  6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is another thread for this

Venice1 and Aquaa like this.
  7. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the translator split each chapter?

8. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/married-to-the-protagonist/
    Does anyone have spoiler for this story?
    I’m really curious about the ML ex and the original Female protagonist.
    Thanks

Marane101 and Ceilo27 like this.
  9. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up we go

11. Shanya

Shanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, this may be a transmigration story but it focuses more on the ml and mc's new life together rather than the og story itself.

The ex isn't really an ex. The ml doesn't really like her but acted like he did because,
    1. The ml has a rival who takes pleasure in taking ML's precious things and ml was probably getting annoyed with him butting in his business

2. The author really didn't explain it (or I just forgot lol) but ex did something that made the ml hate her

So to get rid of these two, ml fed the ex's narcissistic ego with his "love" that made the rival make a move with her and when rival married the ex the ml acted all pitiful but the truth is he's glad bc the rival stopped meddling with him

As for the original fl, she appeared in more or less than 5 chapters all throughout the story and only served as a catalyst for the ml and mc to deepen their relationship.

Also, I don't really like her lmao

All in all, this is a very quick read and don't have that much drama, which I like :blobokhand:

And I also like both leads. The mc is an independent woman who has her own career and the ml isn't really all that powerful, I mean he was sent to prison in the first two chapters and had to ask his wife to bail him out only to be turned down :blobjoy:

12. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I put in a request on mtlnovels to mtl this story and it’s up so if anyone wants to read ahead they can!

Mi shiru, k.inn and Venice1 like this.
  13. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah I did the same , it’s there now . I have read it , let me know if you guys want to know something.

Venice1 likes this.
  14. Venice1

Reading List:
    Link
    What ever happen to the original FL, Su Ran?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  15. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure but I think she was pregnant and was in the process of getting a divorce...

btw what is the relationship between the original ml and our female MC??
    there is rumors that the female MC liked the original ML before (high school days I think) and she chases him around. Is that true??

Venice1 and BooBoo like this.
  16. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers....?

17. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's true. Ori chen jinyao used to like ML rival ( with whom ML ex is married to)

Ceilo27 likes this.
  19. Sourwer.XDD

Reading List:
    Link
    I think u guys are confused becoz in the ori novel before our MC transmigrates FL was someone else. And Yan cheng( to whom our MC is married to) is ML in both the timelines.

So in original novel MC would divorce ML becoz he will fell in love with Fl at first sight.
    After transmigration MC asks for divorce before he met FL but ML refuses (i think it was sometime after they got married). ML still met the FL in this timeline but he didn't fell in love with her. And he had some sort of bad impression of FL.

20. Sourwer.XDD

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML runs a bar and his ex's brother work with him (ML only let him work becoz his ex requested it). But brother do some illegal shit like prostitution and police raids their bar. ML got arrested and he calls MC to come to police station to get him bailed. I think it was very late at night so MC refuses and tells him that she will come in the morning lol. (It was very funny becoz his friends were also arrested with him and they were gossiping like how he's newly married and all the stuff and expecting MC to get them bailed but she outright refused).

ML's bar is closed for some time and he spends his days at home with MC. His friends visit his house. Basically they try to get along during this time. One day ML and MC go to her parent's house for dinner and they run into ML's rival( he lives in the same locality) and they exchange greeting. When they come back home MC is taking a shower and she gets a notification on her phone. ML was irritated becoz of their previous meeting with his rival so he secretly checks MC's phone and sees that she got a message from his rival so he blocks his rivals no. from MC's phone.

ML meets oriFL at his bar. So FL is working in his bar and serves wine ig. She was sexually harrased so she smashes the wine bottle on his head but this person has some sort of reputation so he threatens ML. ML fires the FL and apologize to that person. FL gets this bad impression about the ML becoz he accuses her and fires her instead he should've asked the harraser to apologize to her becoz she was the vitcim. But ML says that she should have chosen some other job rather then serving wine if can't handle guests becoz everyone knows what happens in wine serving.
    The 2nd time he meets with FL is when he go to deliver roses to MC in her clinic (she's a dentist).

They have a son tho in the end. When MC was preg they went to a temple to pray for their child. ML wanted to pray for a girl. But halfway through their trip someting happens and he has to returns to his city. He send her sister( she ends up inviting her bf too) to accompany MC and asks her to pray for a girl lol. But she ends up praying for boy.

ML later invests in a company started by some students and their company leader turns out to be MC's sis bf. ML didn't knew that he was MC's sis bf tho.