Spoiler Marry my husband/ 내 남편과 결혼해줘

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Nov 7, 2021.

1. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    A1717335-1077-4471-BA2D-0F2BC5D31DA8.jpeg 50F66E56-5FBB-4F17-A332-E4E43CBE655D.jpeg

"Please cut me some slack, okay? People who live need to live. You're going to die anyway.…."

In front of me, who was sentenced to a time limit, my only friend cried sadly.
    I died in my husband's hands without even meeting the time limit.

And

"Jiwon, lunch time is over!"

Ten years ago, I woke up from my company.

Another life given after death.

To change fate, someone has to enter my destiny instead.
    I chose 'someone' as my friend.

You wanted my husband.

Any spoiler about this manhwa or where to read it “̬

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    42661 and DOHere like this.
  3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel and the team leader is the ml. Romance is slow. Firstly mc will start to take revenge.

4. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have the raws to mtl but I can spoil it for you.
    ml also returned back and he loved her since her high school days.
    He fell in love with her at first sight after he saw her taking care of a cat.
    romance will start after ch 50 .I can't remember the chapters very well sorry about that.:blobsweat_2:

5. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is interesting. I would love some spoilers.

6. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    mc's high school crush was 2nd ml. They sat next to each other and slowly started to develop feelings. Mc asked her so called bestie(jealous bitch who is the main villain named Sumin ) for advise so she told her to write a letter of confession. Mc put that letter in 2nd ml's locker but when 2nd ml checked the letter it was written something like "stop following me you are like a stalker". When he was reading the letter , mc was beside him and saw his expression darkened and then he asked "you had these types of feeling for me?" Mc got heartbroken and ran away . Later it was found that Sumin shit also copied her handwriting out of jealousy and changed the letter. She also made rumors like ' Jiwoo(mc) knew that Sumin had crush on 2nd ml and the 2nd ml confessed to Sumin but still Jiwoo confessed to 2nd ml'. Sumin bitch made so many false rumors about her that everyone started to bully her. Oh...2nd ml sometimes also removed the traces of bullying for our Mc(like erasing the shit written on the desk and bringing new notes...something like that:blobuwu:.)
    He ends up with ML's step sister ( who was totally an angel) after somehow clearing the feelings of mc by going abroad for one or two months.:blob_pompom:

7. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    She totally went crazy and she ended up killing her mother in law in the hospital by over dosing some injection . (mc's ex's mom) (mc's ex is Park Minhwan) Some patient saw it through the curtain and felt chills through spine and froze till the morning. When mc found out that she died she suspected it was Sumin and then reported to the police .The witness patient was somewhat reluctant to testify but then in the end testified and the bitch went to jail.
    Soomin acted chummy with the mother in law while mc was dating the trash so she approved of their son's marriage with her. Park minhwan wanted our mc so he didn't wanted to but he slept with soomin without protection so Somin used that chance and lied that she was pregnant. Her mother in law only wanted an grandson so she was very happy and pusher her trash son for marriage. The trash was mama's boy so he couldn't refuse and reluctantly married her.
    They started preparation for marriage but her mother in law only did what she wanted like when choosing a wedding dress she chose very dull looking dress and said pregnant women should be modest and did not even let her much money for wedding. After marriage her dictatorship power increased and threw away all the facy dresses that soomin had because married and pregnant women should be modest and blah blah. Still soomin somewhat put up with it because she somewhat cared for her more than her mother . But then her mother in law started to make her eat some shit which was supposedly good for pregnant women and made her to refrain eating taste tings like chicken etc. She even statred to make her cook for her son and dd many mor things that soomin bitch deserved.
    But soomin went out of patience and hid her dark feelings(still acting chummy ) and one day went to her in laws house and did something (which I don't remember:blobsweat:) so her mother in law fell down and passed out. Somin left her there.
    After it was found and her mother in law was taken to hospital but she was paralyzed. Soomin acted like very good daughter in law in front of everyone even though her mother in law was reluctant she would act very nice. Everyone in the hospital wanted a daughter in law like her. But then she grew tired of taking care of her and killed her on the day Minhwan called her for date(heh...he also called her for the date to kill her after failing the brakes in the car) . She wanted to go on the date after killing her. (since mc was married to MInhwan in first timeline and she treated her worst than a slave so I don't feel bad about her death though killing someone is very extreme)

8. Swonder07

Swonder07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Sumin hate the MC so much?

9. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did this happen in the first timeline or the second since, after being sent back she knew what Sumin was like. Also, the one spoiler said the ML liked since high school so who is he?

thoughtless likes this.
  10. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    1st timeline contains Mc's hellish life after her marriage with Park Minhwan. Park Minhwan treated her nicely till 6 months after marriage. But afterwards he started to ignore her and making her do chores for his mother and even if his mother treated our mc like trash , he never took her side and made her apologize to his mother for showing the slightest of resistance. Her mother in law always blamed her for not having kids even after her 10 years of marriage and abused her(verbally...I don't remember if it was physical too).
    Her mother in law always made her go to hospital to check whether she was infertile or not . (Park minhwan was infertile and his sperm count was very low....Soomin secretly went for his infertility test) Mother in law even made her to quit her job as married women should stay at home. After mc got to know that she had stomach cancer no one came with her to the hospital to support her even for show. Mc had only 3 months to live and she also had to pay for hospital bills so she was about to ask Minhwan for the first time to pay it for her but, when she went home she saw a woman's shoes and ran towards the bedroom and saw soomin and minhwan were having s*x. She stated to cry and shout at minhwan calling him "bastard" and all and sooomin brazenly said that mc has only 3 months to live why can't she support her? she was her best friend! and then while she was saying these things to mc park minhwan slapped mc so har that she fell on the edge of closet , hit her head and died. After her death Park minhwan called for ambulance saying that "someone" fell and died .

After hearing about the death of his mother , he hurried to the hospital mistakenly using the car in which brakes were failed (as he was drinking with his so called friends the night before) . He died while trying to stop the car near the bridge but failed due to broken brakes and drowned in water.

11. Olliefay

Olliefay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's this so called 2nd ML?

12. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all those spoilers! The story looks amazing!! I really want to read it now :cookie:

I got a question, is it possible to get a better understanding or translation of the synopsis? Because I think I’m lost, I don’t get it or how this story started..

Also, it seems that many characters are involved in this story. Can we get a character chart with names please? I kind of suck at memorising who is who :blobdizzy:

13. justmean

justmean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there uhm yk hehe spice

Sarita14 likes this.
  14. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    snu snu is around 100 chapter

15. Swonder07

Swonder07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know whats happening in chapter 6?

16. Jun08

Jun08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [/SPOILER]
    I felt lazy that's why I used wiki summary. Well... it contains detailed spoiler .
    • Park Min-hwan
      Contrary to his gentle side, in reality he is a scumbag, a lewd man, and a mama' boy. The ultimate king of selfishness. He is the marketing assistant for the 1st division, and in his previous life, he was Jiwon's husband. He chose Jiwon as a shield for relatives and parents who suggested marriage, and as a wife who could obediently support me. For 10 years after marriage, she and her mother harshly abused and exploited Jiwon.

In the present life, he is deceived by Jiwon, who has changed his image to be a perfect beauty as well as his abilities, and he rather clings to herself. He only sees Su-min as an overnight playmate, who is not only pretty but has no strengths. However, as Jiwon intended, he falls into Su-min's trap and is forced to marry. Even after marriage, he gets tired of Su-min's immature behavior.Then, he worked with Yura(bitch becuse of which scanadal broke intoduced in male lead character explaination), who was trying to get rid of Jiwon, and brought down Ji-hyeok, while at the same time trying to get a lot of money. He was crazy about stocks in his past or present life, and after being fired, he changed his job as a stock investor and invested all of his current wealth. In a rush, he sees only failures in stocks and borrows large amounts of corporate bonds to pay off his debts.(borrowed money from laon sharks mistakenly)

After that, her mother suddenly collapsed and became paralyzed, and when he found out he had azoospermia(negligible amount of sperms), his friends teased him and when he got angry , his friends cut him off and left him . He calls Ji-Hyeok and said harsh things, but receives only a warning from Ji-Hyeok that he is human garbage. When he knows that it was Su-min's fault for his mother's collapse, he thought of killing Su-min, the culprit, and paying off a huge debt. So far, as a reward for his mother's illness, he asks Su-min to go on a trip together, disguised as a car accident, and kills him to get insurance money. .

However, when he heard the phone call from his father that his mother had died, he was startled and hurriedly got into the car and got into a car accident. His arm fractured and to make matters worse, his car has fallen lighter in the which leads to car explosion and in the shock by trying to avoid burns , he crashed in the river died like Jihyeok(in first time line he did suicide after mc's death) instead of anyone else, even after death ,he is being ridiculed without being truly comforted(ridiculed for drunk driving).
      After his death, even his father was forced to pay off the large amount of debt he had borrowed.
    • Jung Soo- Min
    • As a contract employee in the first department of marketing, she is a beautiful woman with a small and cute appearance in contrast to Jiwon, who is tall and cold looking. Although Jiwon's oldest and only friend, she is actually the source of all evil that ruined Jiwon's life and the ultimate villain .

• Lack of affection to crave attention from others due to an unfortunate past that grew up under the harsh abuse of his mother, who blamed him for arguing with him, after his father had an affair and ran away from him with Jiwon's mother. Inwardly, she does not trust others completely, and he has a considerable sense of damage and inferiority complex that envy those who are better than him. Jiwon was in a similar environment where the mother left the house because of an affair. Despite being in that situation , she(mc) was overflowing with affection from her father and grandmother, and despite hersmart and pretty appearance, she did not make effort to be more beautiful .She almost lives his life with the goal , but in her previous life, she has an affair with Min-hwan and succeeds in giving Ji-won despair.

In the present life, Jiwon is close with Joo-ran(colleague who is married with a cheating husband and has a daughter) and Hee-yeon, reconciles with her former classmates, and meets frequently, gradually moving away from Soomin, When things were revealed at the reunion ,she became isolated from being cut off by her friends. In addition, as Jiwon became a beautiful woman through an image change, when she learned that Minhwan, who had been seducing her, was clinging to Jiwon and even proposed to her, the hatred and anxiety about Jiwon grew. In the end, Jiwon's inducement to think of Minhwan as the best thing she wants to have, she even lied that she was pregnant, caused Jiwon to marry Park Minhwan. She also caused a major accident in the new project she participated in and left the company half-forced. She will also take the fate of Juran. However, unlike my first impression after marriage, Mama Boy was caught in the trap of selfish abuse and support from Min-hwan, and even the fact of a fake pregnancy was revealed.She became extremely isolated.

In the meantime, Jiwon pretended to be a mistress and approached Park Min-hwan in order to completely hand over the fate of her previous life to Su-min. While doing a test with her, she finds out that Park Min-hwan has azoospermia and exposes it in front of her mother-in-law and her friends. After an argument with her mother-in-law, when her mother-in-law collapses from high blood pressure, she leaves the hospital, pretending to care for her mother-in-law with sincerity and committing various abuses behind the scenes. Then, fearing that his mother-in-law might recover , the night before the trip, she injected air into Ringer with an empty syringe and said to Jiwon before returning, "The living must live, they will die anyway. ' and commits a crime of killing his mother-in-law. Later, after hearing that her husband died in a car accident, she pretended to faint because she was crying on the outside, but on the inside, she was relieved that the two people had been removed at the same time, and at the same time, she was trying to get her husband's insurance
    I did not put any other characters because I was lazy . Sorry:blobpensive:[/QUOTE]
    Wait, so soomin targeted jiwoon bc her father cheated with jiwoon's mother?

17. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so soomin targeted jiwoon bc her father cheated with jiwoon's mother?[/QUOTE]
    Yes and she was jealous of her because mc was treated by her father really well whereas her soomin's mother treated her like shit

18. moeisje

moeisje Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ending at chapter 100++..?

19. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    Vitadila, Ismalia, syofiaa and 3 others like this.