Spoiler Marry my husband/ 내 남편과 결혼해줘

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Nov 7, 2021.

1. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest you read that chapter yourself it would be available on some mtl sites like teenmanhua. You'd get the rough idea of what author did in that chapter.

The real.event that happened was releated to Talibans not Muslims. It is cleared up many times now that but author specifically used the words muslims and killing. Like you said it is weird to use that event anyway for a romance manhwa. Especially the way author normalized the whole behavior like it is the only thing expected from muslims if they are offended.

2. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read it but the translations r a bit off so I just felt weird about it. I think I've asked about this before but someone told me it wasn't islamophobic but I'm confuse about people's tweets and TT'S?? I think it was still wrong for the author to put that though. Such a random thing to do. They could've chosen other things, why that. :blobsob: anyways, thank you for answering my question. @StrawMilkbag @solaria_

Priar likes this.
  3. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she called the victim to apologise then told him that the marketing dept will send something for the apology, she sent dozens of the same salad in Joo ran’s name the man ate which gave him the allergy. The victim came by the office angrily, demanded to see joo ran. They suspected it was soomin who actually sent it in her but she was neither picking up the call nor coming to the office. So Jiwon asked Eunho(2nd ml) for help. He calls Soomin and tells her to come by the cafe because he wants to talk about Jiwon and her boyfriend when she reaches the cafe, Jiwon was waiting for her and was confronted by her. She kept denying that she was involved and she’s not showing up at the office because she’s being accused unfairly at the office blah blah. Jiwon holds her hand and says oh thank god you’re not involved because this incident is being investigated so they’ll check all the call records of the employees. Soomin panics and then tells her that her phone was exchanged with another one. But eventually Jiwon takes her to the hospital and makes her kneel down to apologise. Seeing the Yoo Yihyeok(ML) and Minhwan there ignoring her and not helping her, she starts crying and says “ I don’t remember what I told you, I’ve been weird because I’m pregnant “

4. Meow Paapu

Meow Paapu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chap 28
    Sumin is literally facking pregnancy she can never get pregrant with minhwa coz minhwa is infertile
    in previous lyf minhwa mom always torture jiwon why she can't give grandson often take her hospital later jiwon found out the one infertile is minhwa
    Sumin is Minhwa calls jiwon tells her its not like that
    (He is not ready to leave jiwon‍♀️)
    But jiwon tells sumin is pregnant with ur child nd cut the call. Then Sumin calls minhwa, minhwa was about to shout at her coz of her jiwon broke up with him but the one called its minhwa mom sumin already went to minhwa house nd told them she is pregnant with her sons they badly want a grandson so they arrange marriage ceremony of sumin nd minhwa.
    Sumin calls jiwon to give her marriage inivitation nd to showoff how she stole her man but we all knew jiwon don't give fu#k about it sumin tell jiwon to book a restuarent to meet then jiwon gives her add to meet

Later evein sumin comes to meet jiwon but find out whole company is having dinner there ml's sis gets angary when sumin enters minhwa gets shocked seeing sumin coz whole company hates sumin they knew what sumin has done knowingly

Sumin comes nd sit beside minhwa in a corner minhwa whisper her ask how u came who called u sumin tells its all coz of jiwon minhwa gets pissed of on jiwon then minhwa tell her go to washroom nd just like that go home
    Here jiwon stand up and tell everyone sumin nd minhwa are getting married everyone in company gets shocked coz except ml no one knows minhwa cheated jiwon nd getting married to sumin
    Then sumin nd minhwa gets out of dinner then jiwon also feels tierd she also go outside then ml also go with jiwon
    Ml nd jiwon going home togather
    Jiwon thinks recentely she feels very comfatable around ml nd she ask one more favour to ml
    As we know ml will always say yess to jiwon

Next day its wedding of 2 trash sumin did not liked the wedding dress but her mother in law forced her to wear nd sumin was dlone in bride room coz now she has no friend she is looking at herself in mirror thinking that finally she won she is the main protogonist

Here jiwon comes jiyunk both looked so beautiful cold
    ( actually the favour which jiwon asked is to be her partner to come in wedding ceremony)
    Seeing they both minhwa gets angary nd jealous
    Sumin was hoping jiwon to be sad, depress, regreat but jiwon is full of joy nd happy finally this trash is out of her way

5. K1ndNaru

K1ndNaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was getting frustrated that the mc couldn't just break up with that trash as soon as possible since she has all the evidence or could easily get it (like the photo of them doing it in the taxi in the manwha) but then in the manwha, she has a flashback in the first timeline of when she tried to break up with him and he got angry/ violent. So the mc is really smart in that the trashman has to break up with her and better yet, marry Sumin. Beautiful. Why was he so possessive over marrying Jiwon? He could have easily dumped her and married Sumin. I don't get it.

6. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he had a bet with his friend to see if he could seduce her. After starting a relationship with her, he started to think that she will be a very good 'wife' material like doing household chores. being obedient to his mother and etc.

7. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

He values his reputation highly. Sumin is Jiwon's best friend (as everyone at work sees it). He doesn't want to become known as the guy who cheated on his girlfriend/fiance with said girlfriend/fiance's best friend. For him, his reputation and pride is much more important than his marital relationship (he fully intends to cheat no matter who he married).

Speaking of cheating, he also feels Jiwon isn't as "clever" and is easier to cheat on with no consequences compared to someone sly/tricky like Sumin who will 100% suspect he's cheating, catch him at it, and throw a fit. Just look at how long he carried on an affair into the first life with Jiwon completely clueless about it.

8. Meow Paapu

Reading List:
    Link
    in this chap at beggining we see how minhwa was jealous seeing how beautiful jiwon nd he can't hav her
    Minhwa's frend see jiwon nd try to flirt with her nd asks jiwon's name she relies Kang Jiwon he asks is there 2 kang jiwon in ur company bcoz minhwa ex name is also kang jiwon, jiwon laugh after hearing this nd say there only one inly me kang jiwon in company then ml don't like this so called minhwa's frend who trying to flirt with jiwon he tells jiwon lets go from here
    then that so called minhwa frend ask minhwa is she ur ex u said she look like countrydide bumpkin but she is so pretty u should not hav broke up with her after hearing this minhwa is fully pissed of.
    Then jiwon goes to bride room to meet sumin while seeing sumin she remember her previous lyf how she also sit alone in this room with wearing that same dress
    Now she congratulate sumin, Sumin pissed off by seeing jiwon is more beautiful then her nd say that u should catch the bouquet today
    Then jiwon comes out of bride room nd meet Enu ho(jiwon's schol lyf crush) he also came to attend sumin wedding nd he also called those 3 girls(i don't remember their names) they bullied jiwon during schol with hearing baseless rumours from sumin (but in previous chaps we see during schol reunion jiwon clear the fake rumours nd they all feel ashmed for their past attitude towards jiwon)
    Jiwon ask enuho did he said to them that the man sumin is marrying is her ex fiance Enuho said ofcours i said about that basta#d to them
    Now those 3 girls hav thir entry they styled very differently like wearing chains tored jence pant and started to mess in sumins wedding minhwas guest talk what kind of guest came here jiwon is seeing from far nd smiling eligent then sumin throw bouquet jiwon catches it nd was smiling to beautifully like goddess minhwa was froze seeing how preety jiwon is then sumin notice minhwa is seeing jiwon
    Then sumin remembers when those uninvited bully girl came to bride room to meet sumin privately said her "u took the garbage thrown away by ur friend yeah a begger like u will only picks up others garbage" sumin gets pissed of hearing this nd thinks i did not picked him i stole him away from jiwon

Sorry guys i did not metioned it properly
    its both chap 28 nd 29

9. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's true that Soomin stole it and but more accurately too Ji-won gave it voluntarily:blobjoy:

10. Priar

Priar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:aww:

11. Snailkiki

Snailkiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dang, I asked for a chapter and I got 2 chapters extra in this thread. Thank you @Fenrironcrac for answering and thank you @Meow Paapu for spoiler on chapter 29 and 30 too.

Finally both Soomin and Minhwa got their marriage! They got their other half, alright. Now that someone mentioned about the picture in the car, I wonder if Jiwon will ever use it? Everything is going well, why not just make it even better and ruin Minwha's rep completely? :hmm:

I really like the fact that those three girls that bullied Jiwon end up ruining the marriage party of Soomin. Let Soomin have a taste of being bullied too. I wonder how things will end up after the whole family know that she's faking her pregnancy, too. Hi, so many things to look forward too :blobuwu:

I'm not an expert about this kind of thing but it's kinda realistic based on the story settings, you know? As a food marketing and the trend going on, halal food is indeed on the rise, especially on countries like Indonesia, their market target if I'm not wrong (cmiiw). So personally I don't think author did any wrong with putting it in the story. There's not religion indication about it too, so perhaps those who are tweeting about it might take it the wrong way?

It's just a personal opinion though, I hope it doesn't offend anyone.

kaedeyuuki, hanisa, Th.ay and 7 others like this.
  12. alaskamaze

alaskamaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    long way to go *pats my hornknee ass*

Priar, StrawMilkbag, Corunee and 2 others like this.
  13. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For image urls, press the picture button. It's next to the smilies button.
    For screenshots, just drag the image from your desktop and drop it into the dialog box. It will ask if you want a post it as a full image or as a thumbnail.
    To post regular urls, you need to have 5 messages/comments.
    And if you haven't figured out how to do spoiler tags yet, just press the + button.

StrawMilkbag and Meow Paapu like this.
  14. Snailkiki

Snailkiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Henlo, I'm back! Kinda want to explain about the halal food previously in chapter 17-18. I've been reading the story in the official site and failed to understand about the religion thing going on since apparently there's a difference in the story in official site.

So, based on fans translation, the original story was that the company was indeed aiming to create foods towards Muslim consumers and what made the project failed was the fact there was this article that mentioned Muslim extremists that captured Korean people. It kinda put that religion in bad light and this apparently enrages many readers.

Perhaps this is what people are talking about in Twitter and all that? I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but I feel like I need to tell this out. Anyway, the story is still interesting for me personally, though it kinda sucks if they really do put a bad light on a certain religion.

I'm talking about this reply I sent, btw.

15. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because the subtlety is lost perhaps.

The company is an international food company. So it is very reasonable they'd branch into halal food. However the trashy superior, who is very self-absorbed etc, marketed not only to overseas markets but also to korean markets in some personal ego-massage and general need for praise and attention.

When the terrorist incident happened (which is honestly not very racist as long as the artist specifies she's only talking about extremists and not general everyday Muslims), korean customers would be very upset about a korean food company advertising halal food ostensibly to Muslims. Overseas customers (since it is a company serving the international community) would still want the food and probably wouldn't even notice the news of a terrorist incident in Korea.

Ultimately the issue was with how the trashy superior marketed the project.

16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    (Sorry this is not a spoiler)
    Okay I did some asking and apparently they got mad because of how the author had to bring that up since alot of Korean people r islamophobic. And they said like they (the author) could've just never mentioned it since Muslims r already getting shitted on every chance possible (yk how the shitty society works). And I kinda understand why they r mad. Tho I can't say anything as this is literally not my place as I am not Muslim.

Anyways can anyone spoil about what happens next they r getting married (the hoe and the manwhore)? I wanna know what's the colleagues reaction?? Don't tell me they r just gonna turn a blind eye and just be awkward. I. WANT. THEM. TO. BE. SHAMED. FOR. BEING. SL*TS. And I hope on chapter 31, the trio girls make a slip up and say something like "ohh, how many weeks/days r u preggy hoe? (For example she says 3 weeks) ohh, weren't the fl and manwhore still a couple back then? Oop-". Something like that.

17. StrawMilkbag

StrawMilkbag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be wrong but I don’t think all the colleagues knew about Jiwon and minhwas relationship that’s also why when minhwa called Jiwon after sumin announced the pregnancy he asked her to keep their past relationship a secret. It sucks because it would’ve been nice having sumin and minhwa shamed but I’m pretty sure the colleagues already hate sumin because of the bs she pulled with the costumer.

Elliana, Priar, Desperate and 2 others like this.
  18. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any raw websites for the manhwa?

19. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Newtoki is one. Although, for some reason the raws have less chapters than translation groups have already posted. On newtoki you can find up to chapter 28 but we already have chapter 30 translated so idk.

lostross and StrawMilkbag like this.
  20. Meow Paapu

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone are having meal in restuatent for minhwas nd sumins marriage and those 3 girls are still messing minhwa father gets angary nd shout at sumin why do u bring such people dumin says they r uninvited guest i did not called them then minhwa mother also get angary nd says to waiter send those 3 girls out of this restuarent but waiter he can't still public are allowed in restuarent but minhwa mother says its me paying for meal for my son's wedding i won't pay what they r eating then waitet try to send off those 3 girls but they started to shout nd create scene we payed congratulation money nd this sumin stole her best frend fiance likewise now all other guest hear what those girls r saying minhwa mother gets more pissed off
    then hear a man comes nd say to waiter allow those girls to eat i will pay behalf of them

jiwon nd ml don't eat meals nd jiwon gave 5 million won in congratulation money
    After jiwon went with ml nd those 3 bully girls went with the man who payed their meals Enuho went alone

Marriage ceremoney was over sumin nd minhwa going home in car
    Minhwa scolds sumin why those bully girls came sumin says its jiwon must hav called them then minhwa says why did u invite jiwon in first place nd u even throw bouquet when my mom saw jiwon she almost fainted

Then while going in car minhwa sees a black car its very amazing minhwa tells sumin thats very costly car even if u sell everything u can't buy it
    Then the car window glass open minhwa sumin sees its jiwon nd Yoo ji hyuk in car
    jiwon nd Yoo ji hyuk see minhwa with cold glare then close the window nd speed up the car
    Minhwa gets pissed off seeing them nd saying they r showing off
    Then sumin thinks again what that bully girl said u frend thrown away the trash but a begger like u picked it up, it is true that she thrown away minhwa which i tried almighty to get him with me

Then heeyeon (ml's step sis) coincidently met Enuho
    Heeyeon ask him why he looks sad enuho says even after all this year i still gets dumped by jiwon i think u should giv up my feeling then he ask do my face looks very sad heeyeon says no u look handsome he feels better after hearing this heeyeon blush nd get into taxi she feels sad for enuho that he geninuly nd sincerely likes jiwon but she can only help her brother to ship with jiwon
    Then jiwon nd Yoo ji hyuk go to a small restuarent to eat as they both did not had meal during wedding
    Jiwon say to ml she also want to used by him as she thinks she is only using him ml says if i ask u won't probably do
    Then jiwon ask to ml why do u like me so much he says there is no reason then she ask since when ml says if u giv me a chance i will say everything
    Then after reaching home jiwon wants to meet phang(ml's cat) nd want to hav some juice since her throat feels little dry ml invite her to home since they borh r neighbor
    Then while jiwon was taking juice from fridge ml comes from back to close the fridge door nd they both get closer
    Here ml says to jiwon i despretely wants to kiss u can i then jiwon made first move to kiss him in lip

Some images u might like it

The man who payed those 3 girls meal
    [​IMG]

While driving when both trash see jiwon nd ml in expensive car
    [​IMG]

Hot first kiss
    [​IMG]
    [/SPOILER]