LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. wllz

wllz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like still long way to go raw is at 4058 but at that point seems like hes going new realm again and still mystery about his mother clan and stuff probably reveal in next realm or after see how long they want to drag

I only read the newest raw after a while but he build the world bigger again saying that the current realm hes in is the weakest of the others again and he finally got divine body recently

2. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    The story still ongoing, with 3750 raws out ... Far from being complete, maybe 1000+ chapters still left to end ..
    Babelchain translations quote the numbers wrongly, raws are at ~3750 but they are quoting in 4000's ...

LordCorwin likes this.
  3. wllz

wllz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh ok i am reading directly from 17k since its free and should be the offical site weirdly its numbering wrong also but still like i was just saying hes going to new Starfield probably soon since seems like new volume as prophecy broken in the newest raw and they said the Ancestral Martial Starfield hes current in is the weakest of the 96 starfield so 96 starfield see how many chapters he can go through with that

Edit: ooo ok he jumped from 3259 to 3560 and never change back in the raws nothing translator can do about it

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019