LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this back then, but since the translated chapters were still below 20, I just read it till I caught up to the latest translated chapter and decided to accumulate the translated chapters before continuing to read it.

2. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And then appears a even greater villain. As in most novels after saving parents it is always about facing the boss so these novel in total will have 11,000+ chaps as author loves to write continuously

3. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe this is still on going, Killer Bee is really milking the hell out of this book.

4. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I originally wanted to write that I was expecting it to have 10k chapters, but figured it was too much even for this novel. How wrong I was. Considering how the author writes, I doubt it will ever end :D

Swift Gull likes this.
  5. Swift Gull

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude that is still a conservative estimate(11,000+). Because for him to get Eggy he needs to be strongest that means that two options that either Eggy is betrothed and MC's mom kidnapped her from the bridal chamber ( I didn't read much after 3153+ so maybe not ) or she doesn't like her fiancée and she wants to have more choices, And also these CN novels try to match what they write in descriptions.

That would be :-
    Regarding potential—even if you are not considered a genius, you can still learn Mysterious Techniques and martial skills. Anyone can be enlightened without a master.

Regarding strength—despite having a myriad of artifacts, you may not defeat my army of World Spirits.

Who am I? All of the world’s living perceives me as Asura, but I was ignorant to such a thing. I thus ascend to be the Martial God as Asura.

So now he need army,wives,weapon,parents so you can guess . :D

StaticHD and sgrey like this.
  6. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think at that time there were only about 3k chapters, so I figured 2k more can be enough to finish up. But the author just ignores previous plot lines for 3k chapters and keep writing new stuff while at the same time just buffing the chapters with nonsense. It is a talent in itself to write the same exact reaction for more than 5k chapters :D
    so yea, 11k is probably optimistic. I won't be surprised with 20k at this rate. Like, the latest arc alone lasted for something like 1.5 k chapters. How many times by now has he rescued the fiances?

7. Swift Gull

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be reading this story to my kids;) ( when I get them )

8. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, I dropped it. I come over occasionally to see the state of the novel and I can confidently say that you can skip 500-1000 chapters easily and not really lose much :D
    I read a few latest chapters (5-10) and was fully up to speed :D and the last ones I read before that were 3000 something I guess

9. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    we are nearing 5k folks