Spoiler Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lehur, Jun 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Wanna know the current news of Fishy (the little girl that not little anymore) and news about Martial God realms (probably), someone who could tear the firmament in the Archipelago Arc, is there such info in RAW or till 3500+ chaps now
    2. How many Harem in MGA until now?
    Thanks, I no longer read it since 2015-16, cuz after he goes to the starfield, he being gay (doing everything for his brother), if he commits to be gay then tagged it earlier anyway, I won't read it anymore

2. terraheart

terraheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I took a break for a year, caught up with raws, will likely take another break as plot progresses so slow. Novel at current rate will likely be 7000+ chapters and still has 2-3 years to run.

1. Around 4200 we here about Little Fishy news. You can check wiki as its upto date. Basically Little Fishy's brother (Shaoyu) comes to CF's galaxy to befriend him and test him disguised as an alias. At end of arc he reveals who he is and tells CF that little fishy still wears his ankle bracelet and has love sickness for him. She even went back to his lower realm to find him and as a result her father grounded her again. We find out she is the daughter of the clan head and her Xianhai clan is the ruler of the Xianhai galaxy (There are basically 9 galaxies, and each galaxy contains all the lower, middle and upper realms we know of. CF's Chu clan galaxy is the weakest while his mother's galaxy is one of the strongest. This shows that Little Fishy's clan is very strong).

It was her father that tore up the sky, his realm has not been revealed but is likely True God. CF's dad is also likely a True God. We don't know all the realms definitively, but theoretically we have an outline of the realms - check wiki. The only realm above True God is Martial God and this is likely the last realm and hence name of the novel - martial god asura. CF is currently a Lv 4 Utmost Exalted - that means he has to get to Martial Exalted > Half God > True God > Martial God assuming author doesn't add realms between these. Hence why I stated its likely novel will be around 7k as he still has a while to go.

2. Harem is still same 3 officially (Su sisters + Zi Ling). Unofficially Eggy and Little Fishy will be added as author has already hinted at both. CF is not gay just has long separations from waifu - even now he has been away from all waifu's for 2k+ chapters. Author did a poll and most readers did not want new waifu so author will probably finish harem with those 5 +/- other known characters and not add completely new women.