Spoiler Martial world old description

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Solracmar, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking at site for a new novel and found this old description:

Martial World 武极天下
    Lin Ming, a talented man for martial arts wanted to audition for Tian Yun Wu Fu with a girl named Lan Yunyue, she was his childhood friend since young and they both have a small crush on each other. But on the day of audition, Lan Yunyue did not come, which left Lin Ming in curiosity. He later found out that a guy who is rich and talented, named Zhu Yan helped Lan Yunyue.

Description from Bakaupdates​

I never read martial world so I want to know what happened with Lan Yunyue at the beginning of the novel what is the solution and etc....please.

2. TeaNinja

TeaNinja [Chuunikage of the Hidden Teapot Village]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan Yunyue becomes the woman for a young master by the name of Zhu Yan. But Mc kicked his ass and then Lan Yunyue just left to become a farmer or something. Then, a prince wanted to kidnap hurt to affect Mc's martial heart so he sent a goon, but a general from another prince came by and protected her.

Later in the story, she appears again, but the enemies of the Mc were bullying her and the Mc smited their asses into hell. I believe that she appears again later as a teacher. But overall, she's pretty irrelevant. Sad really, her existence was nothing more but a the kick starter to the Mc's martial path.

BlazeKing likes this.
  3. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    That young master is a dick but MC also more shitty destroying the girl's live and left her, oh well this particular side of mc parodied in HSSB so I'm satisfied

4. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. It is because listening things like that of this novel that I never read it. If not for my deadly curiosity I would not even ask...
    Curiosity kill the cat or the snorlax in this case.
    Thanks aniway.

5. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read the beginning at all? He didn't leave her, she left him...
    Anything that happened to her is her fault due to her decisions. She's lucky the MC even saved her later because he's so kind hearted.

6. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl left mc with another man and went to different sect than what they promised to, if he don't want the girl anymore why did he feel the need to change his selection and joined the same sect as the girl and the young master in the first place? Why don't he just joined the sect that he originally choose? Is it a must for him to chase the girl all the way, making the young master went crazy and then making the girl lose her resource and backing on that sect, only to dump her anyway because she left him by her own choice? What a kindhearted man he is.

It's just author made other characters as evil as possible and deliberately want to make the readers feel that the young master deserve it. And as I said this MC parodied in HSSB and I laughed so hard because the story in HSSB kind of true if the young master is not evil then MW's MC seem a lot more like a villain (though it's a bit exaggerated in HSSB).

7. Clonetrooper11

Clonetrooper11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sect he was trying to join was the Seven Profound Valley, the same sect that Zhu Yan and his ex were a part of.
    Lin Ming was surprised because he didn't see her when they were supposed to meet for the entrance exam.

8. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh sorry for the mixed up, I don't remember if it's the same sect or the martial house is part of the same sect, what I remembered is what they originally choose is the inferior one and the girl left with the young master and entered the better one.

9. Clonetrooper11

Clonetrooper11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Seven Profound Valley (or Valleys, I forget) has many branch houses (inferior to the main branch obviously), which Lin Ming and his ex were trying to get into. Just think of them as a mother company with many smaller branches below them. They did choose an 'inferior' option, but this was because that was all they could manage as individuals just stepping into the martial path. His ex managed to directly bypass the entrance exam because she became the "girlfriend" of one of the influential figures.

Solracmar and Tianshen like this.
  10. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    That, thanks.

Clonetrooper11 likes this.