LCD Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arcturus, Feb 19, 2016.

1. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, but i think she said that while some geniuses can go to the Asura Road
    most cant, and even more cant get to the final trial
    no sure she mentioned it properly

2. darkhades

darkhades Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some machine translation which I saw the name Fairy Maiden Qinglian
    how she become Lin Ming underling (at least I saw her call Lin Ming master)?

3. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    put it in spoiler
    and maybe LM will impersonate her master

4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the people you're referring to are likely not Extreme Empyrean talents. I think there's only like 10 or so guaranteed Emypyreans per generation.

5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    he captures her in battle and puts a slave seal on her. Then her master makes her follow him when he can fight with true gods at the early stage of empyrean

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    When was the last time LM's soul spear thing was mentioned? It seems like it should be one of his most advanced abilities right now considering that willpower was his original talent. Reincarnating also seems like it would massively strengthen it since it increased with cultivation breakthroughs.

7. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Divine mist taught him how to integrate it automatically into everything he did.

8. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It said that about his soul but I don't know if his battle spirit was included in that. It didn't even mention his battle spirit increasing.

9. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the asura cultivation method suppose to power up the user like famine? It absorbs the blood essence of his enemies and converts it into essence energy for the user, absorbs essence and coverts it into soul energy, and absorbs soul energy and converts it into blood essence or something like that?

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The asura cultivation thing is the original demon cultivation and I think it can be used to refine whatever into pure energy to absorb. The main idea for it is to build your own universe in your dantian, independent of the universe around you. The sacred scripture turns your body into a universe with the universe around you and is the orothodox cultivation ancestor. It’s supposed to be a Yin yang thing between the two

11. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After puting Mw on hold for 10 - 11 months I’m caught and update then read a few spoilers and I was shocked by what I read so I had to do some more digging by lnmtl the rest of the novel and sadly the spoilers were true having read from chapter 1200 to the end Mc at the beginning is complete different by late 1900 and is unrecognisable at the end
    As he got more and more powerful the more apathetic he became which is complete our off character for him - as his choice was to pardon the entire saint race after what they did only killed the leader and no mention of revenge ever taking place by anyone from the humans basically a free pass ( hiding behind the excuse that the heavenly dao affect him if wiped them out which is weird as they planing to wipe humanity if they won so bs right there

blablabla12 likes this.
  12. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Sheng Mei situation is Also Bs and forced
    the love for her where did that come from just because author added a kid in the mix so he can forgive her for what she did but Not his first love in mulberry city lan yu might her name when she betrayed him So author is picking and choosing , that’s like me saying I’ll stab you in the chest because I’m told to but I miss your heart by a few centimeters and I pray and hope you live does that mean I’m a good person and then giving a back story on her tragic past and destiny , Your actions are who you are And then sending her to TMW and how does Yi Yun look up to someone like her - I’ve even read others comparing her to Ji Ning wife Yu wei situation is very similar stuck in controlled reincartions but instead of harming Ji Ning she committed suicide there are complete opposite in the decisions they took .
    Reading TMW from 900+ Im hoping this doesn’t drag

13. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. I wonder why people give this novel such a high rating.

14. darkhades

darkhades Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because MW is still better than some novels... cough.. MGA ATG cough.. I do think Lan yu and Sheng Mei situation is different though.

In fact, one of the reason why 'that' happen is Lin Ming's choice to not go with her (you cant possibly just ask Sheng Mei to help Lin Ming and then die together bc of Soul Emperor + Saint Emperors right). Also, it will be weird af if Lin Ming kills Sheng Mei and then just take the child (that will be even worse actually at least for me)

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the spoilers but a crap ton of these web novels have poor endings. MW is relatively poor endings. That being said something like MW where I've enjoyed thousands of chapters is rated high among stories where I might not even be able to tolerate 100 chapters.
    It just doesn't seem like LM is using the Asura cultivation method like that. I would think that it would mention how he's refining the flesh of famine into energy or something.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he wants it for the power of demon instead of pure energy. He could break it down if he wants to but he wants to fuse the power of demon with the power of divinity for a whole new, never before seen transcendent power

17. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even among poor endings this story got the worst finishing touch despite being so good at first. Just wait till it's completely translated and the angry LinManiacs crucify the author.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  18. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    This is BS. You can't pull some tehnique from 1000 chapters ago in a xianxia and say it works because it's a counter.
    I've never seen this in any xianxa I've read, simply doesn't make any sense that a mortal/low level immortal tehnique will work in the God whatever realm.
    Face it author, you totally forgot to make new essence gathering tehniques which is the humanity's strongest area and simply made LM into a brute.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    blablabla12 likes this.
  19. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    ever since he started using the Dragon Spear he didnt have enough power to use the vibration concept
    so not totally bs

20. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you think that the being that surpassed true divinity from the soul race that was equal to asura master... had two reincarnations, one female & one male? They are different personalities, one male & other female.. one ying & one yang. Using the art that allows reincarnation, the soul emperor split his soul into two beings... one male & another female, like that human woman did. In order to unite ying & yang... soul emperor split his soul or reincarnated into two people.
    That's why Ling Ming met a female & male in the memories of asura road master & also the female he fought.

Isn't the soul emperor the revived supreme being & shang mei the revived being of the female version? Or maybe, the soul emperor & shang mei are reincarnation of one single being.