Discussion Mass Release vs More daily chapters

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by CoCayn, Apr 28, 2016.

?

Do you like a mass release or more daily chapters

1. A huge mass release

28 vote(s)
    16.1%
  2. More daily chapters

146 vote(s)
    83.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. z3helll

z3helll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daily releases are best in my opinion. I prefer consistency rather than mass release once in a while. It keeps the readers coming every day for more and lets them stockpile chapters if they like reading several chapters at once.

2. CoCayn

CoCayn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the feedbacks :)

3. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally like mass releases when it's something additional, like how CSG had twice... Some time there were about 30+ chapters in a day for 1 year anniversary if I recall correctly and another time, at Christmas I think, there were an increasing number of chapters every day for those 12 days or something like that(day 1 - 1 chapter, ...,day 10 - 10 chapters etc.)
    I also like mass releases if they're something like a make up because the translator was on hiatus or something like that.

Edit: and yeah, I know I'm selfish... :oops:
    In this specific case I would stick with 5 per week probably, even if I want to read in bulk I can just put it on-hold for a while. Maybe this would have been interesting if you didn't talk about it, made people think you only release those 3 chapters per week and post those 20 after 2 months and it'd have been a nice surprise maybe.

Edit: If you don't mind, could you say what novel you're translating?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.