Spoiler Masu I raised Bitten A Dragon / 내가 키운 마수가 드래곤을 물고 왔다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Mar 20, 2022.

1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    1st Cover:
    [​IMG]

2nd Cover:
    [​IMG]

Associated Titles:

The beast I raised came with a dragon,
    내가 키운 마수가 드래곤을 물고 왔다
    Author:
    율비
    Novel Released:
    Novel Status:
    Ongoing (122+ Chapters)
    Official Webnovel:

SYNOPSIS:

The world's only monster tamer, S-class hunter Eunsae, is cursed by the dungeon boss and announces her temporary retirement. While continuing the life of convalescence with the beasts living together, one day, she discovers that the beast (name stork, 3 years old) she was raising came with a cloth in her mouth.

"Hey, no! I told you not to pick up anything!"

Black? Hey! The cries of a baby heard along with the cries of a demon. Eun-sae, tired of blue, shouted to take the baby to mom and dad, but the devil doesn't seem to hear it. Suddenly, he became a kidnapper and became a parent.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Noona will definitely find your Mom and Dad!"

An uninvited guest came to the house.

"Why are you with my son?"
    "Yeah?"

A handsome man with a non-human appearance looked directly at Eunsae.

"Tell me. Are you the companion that l have been looking for so much?"

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh~ a dragon! It seems he will be more beastly than an actual human:blobcatblush::blobcatblush:

Manhwalover356 and dunnoperson_ like this.
  5. Kiraa

Kiraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Rinkunai

Rinkunai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants to pick this up, I'll gladly provide the raws. Just leave me a message! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

hongturn2022 and dunnoperson_ like this.
  7. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 3 illustration is so cute :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobokhand:
    [​IMG]

8. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there! I'm currently reading the novel. Overall, the interactions between the baby dragon are soooo adorable! But the romance between the leads is a slow burn. I must be about a third (?) of the story, but there is no romance as of yet. And the story is mainly focused on hunter activities, dungeons, and rivalries among guilds. There are very stressful villains as well.

Here are some spoilers:
    (fasten your belts, this is going to be LONG)

Okay, first:
    Human world, year 2050.
    When dungeons and monsters appeared for the first time (10 years ago), hunters awakened special abilities and powers, big companies and conglomerates formed and sponsored their own guilds to fight this new evil and humans adapted. The guild our FL is currently in is called Docheon, and their leader, Han Woo-ri is the Docheon group's (a leading Korean company) third son.

Our female lead, Eunsae Yoo, is a beast tamer and an S class hunter, belonging to the #1 guild in Korea. She is also the ONLY beast tamer, so she is very special and a celebrity around the world. She has a kind and warm personality and is loved by her friends, her guild, her beasts, hunters around the world and her fans. She is known as Docheon's princess. She lives far away from the city, in a vast territory (like a forest) where her beasts can roam free. She also has a lot of money because she is a very highly valued hunter around the world and other countries often ask for her help, in addition to her popular guild and her high rank.

Ok, enough background information.

The story began when our FL announced her early retirement to her friends because she had been cursed in one collaborative dungeon attack, where Japan, Korea and China participated, by the intelligent final boss, Aracnae. That curse was impossible to solve and it only would lead to her death. At first, she hid it from her team because she knew her job was important, but as years passed, she accepted the fact that she didn't have much time left to live, so she decided to retire slowly, decreasing her participation, so the world would slowly pay less attention to her (of course, that didn't happen). Her worried friends understood and she left after drinking with them. Unbeknown to her, they would later investigate non-stop all around the world for a way to solve her curse, unable to accept her fate.

At the same time, somewhere in a different world, our cute baby was sad and crying ALL ALONE in his cradle, located in the middle of the forest, but he was tired of being neglected and escaped to our FL's world. I think he felt something that attracted him there. He arrived at our FL's territory where one of her beasts (the youngest one) found him and brought her to our FL's house.

Our FL, who arrived after drinking, was shocked to find a crying baby being carried by her beast, Stork, so she decided to be held responsible and find the baby's parents. With the help of her friends, who later appeared with food because they didn't want to part with her yet, she bought all things necessary for raising a baby and they looked for his parents.

The baby's father, the guardian dragon Belquior (our ML), found out his baby had disappeared when Yggdrasil, the world tree, notified him of his absence. (The baby was created by combining the essence of Belquior and the tree of life, by the way. The baby doesn't have a mother because Belquior only wanted to be with his companion, but she hasn't appeared yet). He wanted to murder the culprit, but found out it was his baby who had used magic to disappear, so he followed his traces. It led him to Eunsae's (FL) home. He arrived wanting murder when he saw the baby in FL's arms, but she invited him to her house to talk and things were resolved peacefully. She believed he was a dragon when he told her because his energy was different. He is a VERY powerful entity. He also knew she was not a bad person because he perceived no ill intentions coming from her. She honestly cared for the baby. Also, her beasts jumped to defend her when he first arrived, even knowing he was way stronger than them, so he perceived their loyalty, which could only be obtained by raising them sincerely. He also found out the baby was very enamored with her and didn´t want to leave her side.

In fact, dragons were a very independent species that grew up alone, so no care was needed in order to raise a baby dragon, but our baby was not happy with that. He was delighted with the love, affection and care Eunsae provided and hated the loneliness he felt back in his world. When Belquior took him back to his world (the baby fought to stay with all his might until the end), he escaped once again the next day.

When Eunsae, who was lonely after the baby left, found the baby once again, she asked Belquior if she could raise him until he awakened as a dragon and he accepted. Ever since then, he came to her house all the time and they basically lived together. Lots of cute moments followed. The baby is cute and Belquior is caring in his own way. He always complained that she cared for the baby way more than she cared for herself and did small things to help her out (like cleaning with magic, cooking or even taking care of the baby).

Belquior found out about Eunsae's curse when she fainted after taking care of the baby. The baby panicked so much seeing her like that ;w; She told him what had happened and he went to his world to find a way to solve her curse. He gave her a seed of the world tree to plant in her backyard to help her (she thought it was for the baby, though). He also went to find a dragon for that. This dragon loves to gossip and heard from a foreknowledge dragon that Belquior would soon meet his companion and wanted all the deets. She was surprised that he went out of his way to find a cure for the curse (dragons are selfish beings and never do things without a profit), even more so for a HUMAN woman. So shocking. Much wow. She was convinced that woman was his companion and wanted to know more, but he refused and left.

Her friends also found out about Belquior's existence and were skeptical. When Eunsae sent them a photo of the baby with Belquior in the background, they rushed to her house to meet him. They were surprised by his strong aura (presence?) and one of them asked for a duel because she wanted a challenge. They were the #1 guild and all of them were S class hunters, so they were proud, but they lost miserably to Belquior (even if they were all against him at the same time), leaving them shocked and with an existential crisis. After that, they realized they were too confident and decided to improve themselves.

After the battle, the guild leader talked to Belquior separately and basically begged him to help Eunsae solve her curse. Her friends had found out other hunters (Japanese ones, I think) who were also cursed and their ending was so horrible and painful, the one that was still alive was basically out of his mind and they feared what could happen to Eunsae. This is why, seeing how strong and basically omnipotent Belquior was, Woori asked him to make a deal with him and he accepted.

Belquior goes again to the dragon, he tells her what she wanted to know and she tells him to bring her some ingredients. He goes and tells Woori to find the most annoying ones to find (because they were like 100 of one material that had low probability to appear, and 100 of another one with similar probability). Belquior, on the other hand, went to find those difficult to collect (a monster deep in the sea, and a special unique flower very difficult to find in the world, for example). Last but not least, he had to take Eunsae to his world and take her to the female dragon so she could release the curse. (When Eunsae arrives to his world, she meets the world tree and he is amazed by her and accepted her as Belquiors companion, telling her to come back again XD) When she meets the female dragon, she invites her to drink tea and tells her she is Belquiors companion, Eunsae is confused and then faints (because of the tea).

Belquior takes her back to her house, that was protected by less known guild members due to Eunsae's absence. But hidden was a reporter who wanted a scoop after Eunsae stopped appearing in public (due to her retirement) and took a picture of him carrying the sleeping Eunsae and the baby.

People speculated a lot about FL's whereabouts and they wanted to know what was going on. When they saw the photo, they immediately thought Eunsae got married and had a child xD. They also were curious about Belquior, who was so handsome but not known to the world.

A lot of troubles came after that. In the first place, Docheon has a rival, Gold Star guild. Their leader is SO PETTY. I really hate him so much. He is obsessed with winning Docheon and uses unfair means to get his objectives. He was the one who sent the reporter to Eunsae's house because he wanted to cover her with mud. He wanted to find out if she was sick and dying and make it known so Docheon's reputation would fall. I really really hate him.

Then there's this other Chinese guild whose name I don't remember that gave an egg to Docheon for Eunsae as thanks for helping them with a dungeon, it was a Chinese Egg, but they gave Docheon all the rights. Turns out, it was a trap, they wanted her to hatch the egg because they were unable to and then take it back from her. Even more so when the beast that appeared after hatching the egg (with Belquior's help, by the way) was China's national symbol (?). Chun Tian De Yaoqing. They wanted to make Eunsae disappear and steal the beast.

There's also this hunter that appeared that knows too much. He knew Eunsae was cursed (even if it was not told to the public), he knew things that would happen and inside information. Readers speculate he might come from the future because he really knows things too accurately. He is an enemy who went to Gold Star to help them win against Docheon. I really don't know what is his purpose, but he creates a lot of trouble and thinks Eunsae is the cause of things not going the way they should and getting in his way.

Lots of things happened, the baby dragon awakened (he now looks like a 3-year-old child, before he looked only a few months-old) and went back to his world (he came back later to Eunsae) and was called Byul (or Star). He was introduced as Eunsae's new beast in his baby dragon form and he even fought in a dungeon! Belquior was also confused about his favor towards Eunsae. He wonders if she really is his companion but apparently, the companion mark hasn't appeared yet, so he is unsure. Like I mentioned before, the story focuses on the guild and dungeons, there was an arc that occurred inside a maze-like dungeon that lasted around 15 chapters. Belquior even helped her in a dungeon and other hunters saw how strong he is. I was so proud uwu

Still, I can feel the amount of trust Belquior and Eunsae have in each other. And the baby Byul calling her Newna (he means Noona/sister, but can't pronounce it well) is adorable!! ASDhajskd. They really are like a family and they are not aware of it. Every time they appear together I'm all smiles~ But then the villains appear and I want to punch something QwQ I know our Belquior won't let anything bad happen to her, but I always worry.

Uff, well this is it for today, folks! This was longer than I expected, but I think I said the most important things.

As always, sorry if I made some mistakes, as English is not my mother language. (Also, my laptop keyboard is not working so much and sometimes it doesn't type, other times it types double QwQ

If you can, please support the author! The novel is one free chapter every 12 hours in kakao, so we get 2 chapters a day~! <3 It's still ongoing, btw.

Till next time! ~ <3

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  9. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    childcare?? fluff?? I AM HERE GIMME SPOILERS

11. heal heart

heal heart New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alguien me dice don d e l e r e r la novela la e stoy buscando pero no lo en cu e n tro

12. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Phanou

Phanou New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping