Discussion Mato Seihei no Slave

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Acer22, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Acer22

Acer22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I noticed that there was no discussion thread for this series so I decided to make one. It's not too bad, and just recently came out with a new chapter. Next release is scheduled for 12/19.

So, for those interested, here's the link: https://mangadex.org/title/32386/mato-seihei-no-slave
    Synopsis: The demon-filled dimension known as "Mato" has opened to threaten humanity, and a type of "peach" tree that grows there yields fruit that confers special powers to those who eat it, giving humanity a fighting chance, but this only works for women. As such, as protectors of humanity, women rise in social status while men are relegated to second-class citizens scraping for basic occupation and acknowledgment.

Cue Yuuki Wakura, a domestically crafty and laborious high school senior whose older sister was taken during a Mato event 5 years before; while lamenting the hardships of the life ahead of him, an event opens before him, and while being rescued from demons by Captain Kyouka of the Anti-Demon Corps, she confers him powers as her "slave" and turns him into a mighty beast mount that mows down the demons.

However, there is a surprising price to pay for being her "slave"... and it's not him who has to pay it.

Tags/Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama / Demons, Harem, Monster Girls, Magic, Military, Martial Arts. Monsters, Supernatural

[​IMG]

Like I said, it's not bad, but there are some aspects that get under my skin. Mainly involving the MC and the sword-wielding girl in the picture above.

2. Ogrefrost

Ogrefrost Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm does anyone know any source where we can read the novel or light novel of this one?

3. Hazelela

Hazelela New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently there's no ln or wn for this manga :(

4. sonhot

sonhot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a fan-service focused manga and it gave me strong femdom vibe. From the first few chapters that i've read, the male mc is a total perverted simp that would probably let the women piss on him as long as he got a glimpse at tits. Not recommended unless that is your thing.