Recommendations Matriarchy and female Alpha × male Omega

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chuchuchama, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    What a pity:blobsad: they aren't like novels where we can google translate them.

2. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
    Kylieboard and Chuchuchama like this.
  3. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    他爱我,他装的[女A男O]
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/6279428?more=0&whole=1
    https://m.shubaow.net/235/235703/

Shi Jing has recently been madly in love with someone. The other party is Pei Sheng, the school grass of the medical department of the Imperial School. He is tall and leggy, and a model in O. The Alpha who likes him can go around the whole school three times. He will wait for her at the school gate every day when he is out on missions. The class of the mecha department. Shi Jing likes flavorful and wild ones, and doesn't like pure and innocent ones. Seeing Pei Sheng for the first time, he handed over the lunch box with his slender five fingers, confessing his love in embarrassment. Shi Jing was a little amazed when he saw those hands, looked at that innocent face, and regretfully said, "We're not suitable." Unexpectedly, Pei Sheng kissed the corner of her lips. Sijing: ...Reserved? The person didn't get rid of it, and the Omega still stuck to it like brown sugar, Shi Jing had a headache. However, gradually, she found that Omega, who was full of admiration for her, had cold eyes, his love for her was superficial, his love words were all plagiarized, and his affection was all fake. Moment: Hehe. She was dating another Omega in a coffee shop, pretending to be a lover, and holding the Aquaman script in her hand, who knew Pei Shengxuan was about to cry affectionately, "Do you think I will hate you like this? No, I will only like you more!" He was so prosperous that he cried himself into his arms, and sneered: Pretend, you continue to pretend. Pei Sheng:? ! Pei Sheng wanted to destroy a person. In order to destroy this person, he decided to approach her first, make her fall in love with him madly, and then abandon her and step on her, trample her into the mud, and sink into the abyss together. But who the hell knew, that female alpha actually... pulled him out of the abyss, and then poured a basin of sulfuric acid into the abyss. Pei Sheng: ...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  5. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    暴躁的beta老婆也很香(gb)
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/6373928?more=0&whole=1

[Cold and rational female alpha X grumpy and insecure gangster male Beta]

Question from a netizen: Recently I found that my sexuality seems to be abnormal, so I would like to ask all the couples who do not have an AO match, are you still satisfied with your significant other? Li Xun: Thank you for the invitation. My lover beta has eight-pack abs, handsome appearance, strong external aura, a master fighter, never easy to mess with, actually clings to people, has a nice crying voice, and is durable. The only disadvantage is that he lacks a sense of security. abandon him. Li Zhenting: What the hell question. She is perfect, if you really want to talk about the shortcomings, it is that I am not good enough for her. My current wish is to maintain the "male mother" figure she likes, if I can have a child with her... Yu Tianwu: The above two, don't show off, my brother Yan is the best! ……… (Note: The above will not appear in the main text) "Since I was a child, you have always liked to follow me and watch me" "You thought it was you who had been approaching me involuntarily" "Actually, I have been waiting You come closer" "Only love can heal the regrets and gaps between me and you"

6. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I legit spent like 8 hours making the little program I am using and it's not half bad, sorta bad at keeping names constant and will still bug out sometimes but nothing terrible, I can fix the inconsistent names thing now but only if I have the names before hand and that means so far I only rea

I accidentally deleted my previous post since I'm not familiar with novelupdate's discussion thing but I made a program that translates stories on shubaow using chat gpt, the quality isn't half bad and want to share with other people looking for alpha female x omgea male stuff

https://www.wattpad.com/story/340462536-transmigrated-into-the-interstellar-world-as-a
    The link to the most recent story i put through the program which is the best quality i think, though I did revise it less, a few of the earlier ones I went over and manually dealt with inconsistencies in the names which was a pain

Why are my posts automatically copying from the previous one qaq im so confused

reloading the page fixed the problem????

*sigh* I think i figured out how this thing works, let me know what you think, this is also a personal project of mine since i'm a computer science major student in college, the amount of class this has caused me to miss since im taking 17 credits already is terrible

also there's another account on wattpad that has the english translation of 44ish alpha female and omega male romance stories, though I think since they used a traditional translator from my experience, the readability of the stories are hit or miss
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/fanyi__
    this is their account

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/340333083-omega-ceo-is-a-little-kitten-female-a-male-o
    here's another shameless self-promotion but not really

i really like this story though.

7. Kylieboard

Kylieboard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know wattpad has fAmO stories being translated there.
    I don't except it to be perfectly translated but even if it is half better than the google translation, i am gonna die happily:blobsneeze:.

8. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't ask anything more than this since I am already tired reading the google translation:cookie:

9. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to recommend websites to you guys but NU wont let us do it

10. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyways after doing some researching apparently the quality of translations would improve if I used a different chatgpt model but the price would 10x meaning a 70 chapter story goes from $3 to $30 and i'm too broke for that so i'm gonna keep to the model im currently using.

ikr, such a pain

11. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and it looks like i have spent my budget this month for the api

12. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    www wattpad /story/ 340531659-i-don%27t-mind-if-you%27re-ugly-and-blind
    I recently finished translating it using chatgpt, I had it in my read but incomplete list for a while, it's pretty readable, but then again the google translation is so bad that it hurts my head that's why im doing this.
    The male lead doesn't seem to have any knowledge of the previous novel, just three female characters, fl and another side are transmigrators and og fl is a Reincarnator, but I did skip the first few chapters, if the ml does have some knowledge from that somehow then it's there but it never seemed to play a role in the rest of the story

Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
    Chuchuchama likes this.
  13. Kylieboard

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to ask if this novel is normal romance or matriarchy.
    Was thinking of giving it a try but from the description it's seems normal romance.

14. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a normal romance, just transmigration, though the male lead is sterotypical into pampering the female lead, im more of an abo reader than matriarchy

All of you reading google translated stuff, I respect, tried to read bit of PGC in advance using google and it killed me, I do remember one of the wuxia novels I was reading, one of the character's name was translated as hitl*r. That was a doozy

solivagantsoul likes this.
  15. Kylieboard

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found this novel in jjwxc and yeah it is normal romance.
    I am also more into abo novel than matriarchy since mostly matriarchy novels are ancient settings.
    Can you tell me if this novel is strong fl Or if it is like other transmigration/normal romance where ml is domineering and spoiling the fl.

16. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of you reading google translated stuff, I respect, tried to read bit of PGC in advance using google and it killed me, I do remember one of the wuxia novels I was reading, one of the character's name was translated as hitl*r. That was a doozy
    i would say it's both? I mean why can't the fl be strong and the ml spoil her. She starts out not following chinese beauty standards, chubby and tan, and every time the ml gets made and she coaxes him the world allows her to lose 5 lbs and her skin gets better. It stops at 105lbs for a 160-170cm person which is fairly thin imo but whatever. But she gets a headache depending on how angry she is, she doesn't bend all the time tho and decides to just leave him for a bit and go back to her family which are good and friendly in this novel, which is refreshing in that aspect

she's probably considered delicate physically but mentally she's pretty independent and stuff ig

Kylieboard likes this.
  17. Kylieboard

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I have been reading with google translation since a year. It is really driving me crazy. Only recently I got know to there are other translation tools but haven't tried them yet.

18. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I have seen DeepL and ChatGPT, what other ones have you seen?

If you want a comparison between chatgpt 3.5 and deepL, on my wattpad I also have a verison of After Forced Marriage where I translated everything but the first chapter with deepL, decided the quality was shit after a few chapters and caved in and paid for chatgpt

I have looked at one local chatgpt model I could run on my computer but I tried an online version out and the quality was noticability worst.

19. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Kylieboard

Reading List:
    Link
    CAT and TM tools. Someone suggested these tools for the translation. I haven't tried them yet so I don't know much about it:blobpats:.

Last edited: May 2, 2023