Recommendations Mc is afraid of the Wmc - funny, cute, heartwarming, wholesome

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pepepipi, Feb 2, 2023.

1. pepepipi

pepepipi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow people,
    It's quite specific, I know, but maybe you just read something familiar. I'm not sure I can tell you any examples, although I know I've read a lot with these kind of tropes.
    I don't really care about the main theme (although it should be romance), it can be fantasy, school based, slice of life, what I want is this sweet, wholesome feeling, that I get, when an overpovered/ tactician/ cool MC is afraid, shuts up, doesn't dare to go home, has these "opposite to his normal image" moments bc of his partner (it can be dating, married, guild member). I think a main concept like this doesn't exist, if there are some of these scenes, I'll be satisfied.
    I know I'm down bad, but please help me.

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    A maiden's unwanted heroic epic has mc Krische be a cold-blooded psycopath who's handled like a cute and disobedient child by her female love interest step sister (it's a yuri harem)

pepepipi and Steamc like this.
  3. A.c.e

A.c.e Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Long live the King - funny, epic battles, love stories, genius strategies and tactics

pepepipi likes this.
  4. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Martial King's Retired Life had this to some degree. The trope seems so common in JP series but I'm completely blanking.

pepepipi likes this.