Forgotten Title MC is hunted by female he helped before

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by JustDiededed, Feb 15, 2021.

1. JustDiededed

JustDiededed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, here's the part I remember:
    At the point MC was a weakling he came across a beautiful injured girl. She was very powerful, but was too hurt. So he took her to a cave or something and kept nursing her back to health. I don't remember if they had any romance at that time or not, but I know they spent months there. After the girl was better, she left without saying goodbye and left him an armor or something like that.
    Years later, MC's already a little powerful and obviously pissed off a lot of powers and is being hunted. She's in one of the sects hunting him and finds him. He refuses to act against her and she puts a sword through his chest.

2. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao

Reack likes this.
  3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't that "battle throught the heaven" also know as BTTH. ?
    edit: my mistake, didn't read the last part....too many novels with that premise.

Reack and Senros like this.
  4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the protag settles the score later on by stabbing her with his sword... ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. Traveler

Traveler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like BTTH. Did the mc help the girl to get something from a beast?

6. JustDiededed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure it's BTTH. I've read it long ago. Maybe I'll give it a go again.

7. Henil Patel

Henil Patel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it's not BTTH, BTTH has totally different story but you could try reading The Great Ruler, It has slightly similer storyline that you mentioned where he saved female lead and fell in love her but not sure that's what you are looking for. Have fun reading

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  8. JustDiededed

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's TGR either.

Sadly it's a very common trope so it's hard to identify. But I remember that part of him being stabbed very clearly. If I'm not mistaken, she purposely missed his vitals too, bc she couldn't bring herself to do it.
    I also remember she had some sort of ice cultivation (duh) and that he had seen her fighting and flying (when he was weak).

9. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. JustDiededed

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember there being an ice girl in the PMG entourage. But I still don't think that's it, bc the MC I remember was mostly alone. I'm sure it wasn't an obscure novel and it's one of those well-known.
    If I find it or remember it, I'll be sure to post it here. But it shouldn't be soon, since I want to finish Gluttony and Godsfall Chronicles first

11. Saol

Saol [The Six Sect★Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Henil Patel

Henil Patel Member

Reading List:
    Link

If you find the novel you are looking for please recommend it or leave comment here I wanna read it.

JustDiededed likes this.
  13. JustDiededed

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, this has been really bugging me.
    Let's see if anyone can guess with some other details I've remembered:
    First - He sees the girl flying when he was in the city. He was weak. He thinks she's an immortal or something.
    Then when he was hunting he finds the female injured. Takes her to a cave behind a waterfall if I'm not mistaken and treats her there. She's very weak so he keeps hunting to feed her daily. She gets stronger, they talk and one day, when he came back, she was gone. She left him a letter and a piece of equipment, probably armor (a lot of grades above his current strenght).
    Years later he's being chased by multiple sects. He probably killed their disciples in an alternate space or something like that. There's at least half a dozen sects chasing him. When he found himself on a lake, he saw her and knew that she was from one of the sects chasing him. He doesn't fight her and lets her put a sword through his chest. She's filled with remorse because she thought he would fight back or parry the attack.

14. aaachris

aaachris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your first half perfectly matches with battle through the heaven. Do you remember what the cultivation was like in the novel?

15. JustDiededed

Reading List:
    Link
    There were the Yin and Yang concepts for sure, since the girl had an Ice Law related cultivation.
    But it couldn't be BTTH because MC didn't have the face changing thing (since he was hunted).

I'll check Desolate Era, but I'm not optimistic. For now, I've excluded BTTH, Dominating Sword Immortal, Against the Heavens...