Recommendations mc who actually kills rather than threatens

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by asi, Jun 3, 2020.

1. asi

asi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've read so many chinese novels over the past year or 2. one thing i've noticed which annoys me to no end, is that mc's often have an enemy who for some reason has 20 iq. that itself doesn't bother me too much, but it's the fact that when the mc finally decides to stop "ignoring" the enemy, he goes up, injures him a bit, talks tough and constantly says he's gonna kill them, but then decides either to a) extort them, but not kill them, or b) say some stupid shit like it'd dirty his hands if he kills them. like what the fuck? just kill them for fucks sake. it's absolutely infuriating.

edit: for example, Godly Student. dude has said more than once that "it'll dirty his hands" to kill someone. and those antagonists at the start, Jiang Ming and some other cunt, he lets them go like 5 times, even after they nearly get his girlfriend arrested and forced into poverty. nothing ever happens to them despite that.

another thing that annoys me so fucking much is how when an mc makes an enemy, who will definitely try to kill him, and the mc even knows that they'll try to kill him, he just goes "oh, whatever" and waits until they ACTUALLY do something to him before he retaliates. what's even more annoying is when they go after his family, and the mc is surprised and like shocked that he'd do this. the worst part is, the mc's never fucking learn. it just keeps repeating and repeating, mc makes enemy, enemy kidnaps his family, mc shocked pikachu face, kills enemy, repeat. like for fuck sake just kill him when you have the chance instead of waiting for them to kidnap your family or actually harm you.

sorry, went on a bit of a rant. tl;dr, looking for mc who kills people instead of extorting them or letting them go after saying stupid shit like "it'll dirty my hands to kill him"

rero00 likes this.
  2. CovetousWolf

CovetousWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rero00 likes this.
  3. Indelible Faith

Indelible Faith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir - MC starts off as transmigrator into a story, and is hesitant but soon becomes cutthroat and takes good revenge when needed

4. AsianSnorlax

AsianSnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link