Spoiler Miracle Doctor, Abandoned Daughter: The Sly Emperor’s Wild Beast-Tamer Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ria_AlDub16, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    How will Hong family be destroyed?
    How about Hong Ming Yue (the genius little sister)? What will happen to her and her sect?

And who is the devil that escaped and caused the dark fog(?)? What is his role?

2. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hong Family Destruction:
    So the prince that the Hong family is backing is A) found to be a pedophile and B) not of the royal Da Xia family's bloodline (who wants to know who the parents are). So this screws with the Hong family's power in the capital.
    Soon after the MC gets to the capital, she starts up her own underground organization after seeing the effectiveness of the underground palace(I'm pretty sure of this, but I could be wrong for this part) and because she realizes she needs to shakeep the Hong family's underground network. After all she wants to completely destroyed them.
    The MC's network becomes number two in the underworld (1 is the underground palace). With the underground network she quickly gains a foothold in a year. The Hong family became suppressed even when Hong Ming Yue came back home for a visit. The Hong family was forcing her to marry her sects little leader. The final straw that broke the camels back was when the Hong family blatantly rebelled during the youth tournament. The rebellion was ruined by the MC and ML.

Hong Ming Yue
    She takes a while to kill off completely. She ends up fleeing to her sect and "agreeing" to marry her little sect leader. What ends up happening, she starts practicing an evil sex martial arts that allows her to steal other's cultivation. So she sucks her little sect leader's cultivation and begins hooking other guys.
    Her demeanor changes from reserved beauty to fiery beauty. She gets found out by her sect leader when she picks a crime on the little sect leader and the guy she hooked during the weapon making contest. She changes her face to hide from her crime of tapering with the competition(a cauldron exploded and killed the participating contestants (wanted to kill the MC)).

Hong Ming Yue's sect
    She later destroys it by killing the sect leader and little sect leader. The little sect leader is killed to cover her crime in the contest (she and the little sect leader are part of the audience). She kills the sect leader for the final song of her sect.

The devil that escapes from the fog
    I do not remember if he had a name but his main use is pushing the MC and ML closer together, causing the mysterious illness that is spreading (also pushes Ye Huang Yu and her man together), and helping to cause the downfall of the Hong clan.

Who wants to know these:
    As to why the MC's underground network wasn't gotten rid of by the number 1 underground organization, it's a spoiler.
    Hong Ming Yue has one sucks life. Who wants to know more about her?

3. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? He is not a villain? I thought he wants to eat MC soul so he can regain his power. I guess I'm wrong

Me. I also want to learn why.
    And how MC will kill HMY?

4. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    So it isn't that the guy is not a villians. He's just a minor villians in the grand scheme of the story. 1-1000 more like story building(foundation). 1001-2000 has more of a lasting villian.
    Honestly speaking I call him a minor villians because of a lack of screen time.

Hong Ming Yue wasn't killed by the MC. Rather the MC (Buddhist prayer) prayed for her and helped her pass on. Hong Ming Yue becomes a substitute for the MC. The MC has a special blood that can harm different demons and makes making tailmons and seals stronger.
    Hong Ming Yue is killed by the MC'S master because she is MC'S half sister so her blood is also special, just not as good or concentrated in special Ness as the MC'S.

5. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh okay. Thanks

I am currently reading ch 466
    And I'm a bit of confused because of raw, and MCs skin was burned because ML (unofficial) fiance lied at him which make MC suffered from the healing(?). Anyway, to help her, ML the second used his cold body to ease the pain. My question is, did ML the second and MC really do 'it'? Or ML stops before he do the 'deed'?
    Because he always says to ML that MC no need to shy after what happened between them but his thought says he stop and suffered or whatever..

6. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    He stopped right before because she said Feng Xin.
    As Wu Chong was in control at the time, Feng Xin started making a bigger fuss, if you get what I mean.
    This is the cause of a weird truce between Feng Xin and Wu Chong. This led to Wu Chong acting as Feng Xin and Feng Xin being able to use yuan. It came to the point that the two didn't really know who was in control at times.

Side comment, they were wondering who would be first in the wedding chamber when they started the truce. Feng Xin insists on waiting for the wedding night so Wu Chong has to wait to.

7. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Wedding night? What chapter was that?

8. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, hasn't happened in 4000+ chapters. Something keeps coming up, and thus no wedding.
    Everyone thinks they have done it already, but they haven't.

9. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that after ML became a baby, ML and ML the second will fuse?

And how will MC find out that they are exactly the same person?

10. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious, is Miracle Doctor something-something-with Empress is connected to this story?

I am currently reading ch 594 and her mother (past) knew modern medicine like surgery etc, so I was thinking that maybe her mother was the MC of the other story since I learned that her father meet her mother when her mother is only 6years old.. and in the other story, the MC transmigrated in the body of a six years old child.
    Are this story connected somehow?

11. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can answer why does it sememsens that the emperor of North(?) (ML's country) hate MC and ML's mother? Is he a gay? XD
    And why he likes ML more than his own children?

Became of raw, I am confused to the story of ML's parents... so, I am not sure

EDITED: I just read in the raws that the North(?) Emperor is a female!! A female emperor! OMG!!! Now I realized the reason why it seems that the emperor hate but care ML :/

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    kurohamukami likes this.
  12. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here can tell me whether Yan Nine (MLs friend and Lan Caier husband) died in the demon world?

I'm currently in the part where Yan Nine searched for MLs soul/power in the demon world but he was(might be) killed by one of the demon lord(?)... I just want to know if he really died :cry::cry::cry:

13. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, I wanna know...who YLY actually is? I'm reading mtl right now...at the chapter 226-227, there actually some mysterious couple come to visit YLY when she sleeping. Don't tell me that couple is her actual parent, not Ye Huang Yu?! Really?! Then, she's not someone from the kingdom? But from another galaxy?! Well, she was reincarnated. I understand that...but who's the couple are? :cookie::blobfearful:

Wanna know... :aww::aww::aww:

14. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Her past life parents. They are both Gods and secretly enter the lower realm to meet their daughter...

The real owner of the body or YLY was already dead and MC soul was integrated inside the dead body. And because MC soul was destroyed when she died, she became fool and can only regain sanity because of the pill (in the first chapter) her past parents prepared for her but her memories of past life will be sealed

15. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my..thank you so much for the replay. Now, I'm good and continue to read more!

16. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    you can manually type
    then type the text then close the spoiler tag by adding / after [ and before spoiler]
    [spoil er] text [/spoil er] (spoiler written without spaces)
    If you don't close the tag with / then the whole text after spoiler tag will get treated as spoiler text

17. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no one to talk to and I want to rant, lols.

MC is really annoying:blobtriumph::blobtriumph:
    In chap 1100+, her things was lost because of thief but she's not even half worried :blobtired::blobtired: while I am only a reader but I worried on her lost things. Her heavenly type word (female version since the partner of this sword was in the hand of ML), the phoenix order (she can't talk to ML without this if they are separated), and many more babies! She is not even half worried while ML almost lost his life because of her!
    Arrghh! Annoying:mad::mad:

Varsha0907 likes this.
  18. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, everyone talk about romance... please share stuffs about her pets? The fox, what kind of creature exactly is he? The Phoenix egg is hatching, why is it black overall? And the dog too? Anymore pets in the future? Her power? How much stronger will she be? Anyone could share the info?

19. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still currently reading the raws but I can spoil you some...

The fox(?) Little squeak is a legendary, his origin is still unknown (since I am still in 1300+ raws) but he absorb a quilin/kirin (unicorn(?)) Blood so he can transform from small fox into a big beast with scale?

The phoenix is black because she is a rare phoenix that only born every thousands years, the phantom phoenix who has the ability to change appearance. She also inherited the ice and fire power from her parents.

The yellow dog(?) Is a half wolf and most of the time stayed to Ye house.

She has a spirit vine(?) Some kind of cannibal flower with vine.

MC power or cultivation is different from the normal cultivation(?) If I can remember in the translation, there is a reincarnation realm cultivation but MC has a different realm. She is heaven and earth cultivation type(?) I am not sure about her cultivation because raws are confusing...

About romance...
    >Feng Xin: he is cunning/sly. He will always pretend to be sick to take advantage of her. There is time that he knew some women like him but he will not stop them to make MC jealous and fight those women xD I remember when MC don't want to sleep in his house (in north empire) and she didn't contact him for three days, Feng Xin pretended to be ill so she will come over... When MC was trapped in a space or something and everyone believes that she died, ML fell depress, he doesnt eat nor leave his room until he heard her voice from phoenix order (they can communicate using this). They will talk every night and when MC fell asleep, he will listen to her calm snore..

>Ghost emperor, WC: he's overbearing. He will use every means to kiss her. There is time when he almost rape her. Because MC is in pain and to ease the pain, ML kissed her and use his power(?) to help her but because he wants her, heI almost rape her but stop (not because MC called FX) when he remember that if he forced her, MC will, hate him. There is also time when MC became mercenary and change her appearance into a black woman and WC also came to protect her.... and also to be with her and kiss/hug her (I ship him more than FX :p)

MC always thinks that the two of them is the same but she doesn't want to admit it because FX is gentle while WC is overbearing.
    She only found the truth in an alchemy contest(?) where she said whether he is FX and WC is the same, she both love them (but she is still hesitant because of her pastlife experience).. there is time that ML confess that they are the same and she accepted them, ML was happy at that time and asked her to marry him and she agrees... but the villain destroyed that sweet moment and I really love to kill those villains

When ML died, that was the time that MC really found out she love ML. She never cried in her past and present life even when she was betrayed by her past lover and killed by him.. but when she saw ML diedthe in front of her, she cried (me too) and depress like a living dead.

>Di Xin (ML reborn/conbination of FX and WC): when he was a baby, he will use his baby appearance to stick with MC. He also played her hair because he don't like MC aappearance (she change her look from 15 year old to a 13 y/o)(WC told her that he will wait her until she grows up, he retains that character). There is a time (he grows up only for 2-3 years) when he learned MC might be dead, he tried to leave a city (he can't live ubtil he passed an assessment) and fight those guards and city lord so he can go where MC is but when he heard her voice from phoenix order, he calms down and behave like a puppy.When they were trap in a space world, no food and drinks even there power gone, MC worried about his health especially he travels nonstop for days and might be hungry so she told him he needs to drink the only water they have. He is hesitant but he still drank but heI told MC that the water taste bitter so she immediately drank it thinking that it maybe poisoned but it is not, he grinned and kissed her torridly, saying, he now drink the water lols

Anyways, there are too many sweet moments but I am too lazy to type more since I only used phone

20. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes! Hong Ming Yue, that dirty cockroach died... for good!

I thought she'll die because of some alchemists who fancy her body to refine (that was what I understand from spoiler) but she died because she was killed by MC past younger brother who has incest lols

She didn't die in the imperial tournament.

She returned to her sect and absorb the Yang energy of male disciple until they died.

She likes MC master.

Her conspiracy was witnessed by many and her Sect master abolished her cultivation and was imprisoned.

She didn't die and learned that her cultivation change and inherit the evil cultivation because she was wasted by her sect master.

She was impregnated by a demon and became half demon

She colluded with the demons

And died because her demon partner (not the one who impregnated her) used her as a shield from MC arrows.

She tried to kill MC while she was distracted using a knife with poison.

MC past brother saw her and stop her.

Her both eyes fall, her face ruined because of some acidic poison(?)

And at last, she died by killing herself so she won't be tortured by the poison.

She died after so many chapters... She's definitely a cockroach!

EDIT: What the hell author! I thought she died but she just became a demon.
    I'm already preparing for the party because I thought she died but she really escape death just like a cockroach :blobtired::blobtired::blobawkward:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017