Spoiler Miss not so sidekick

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by earp, Feb 5, 2019.

1. sankoi

sankoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truuue! It gets confusing in other comics. Even aged characters look like the main character even with the wrinkles. HAHAHAHA

I really liked the art of the manhwa. It captures the energy, vibes, and quirks of Latte, the elegance of nobility (and obnoxiousness of some), fun evil side of Arwin, poor soul of Bishot, and Esula's innocent spunk.

Aude is such an adorable punk. Arwin Junior... Arwin Junior. So, he's actually one year younger than Diana, Esula's and Bishot's daughter. He calls Diana an idiot to actually mean that she's cute. Why does Aude find the word "idiot" cuuute??? hahaha (meongcheong...really)

oh my ghhhaaaddd... Aude is an adorable kiiiid. I like his conversations with his mommy (Latte). He's got good manners but has this habit of calling Latte dear customer like someone who started it. (Yeah, I'm looking at you , Arwin)

Latte asks him straight if he likes Diana. He just says an adorable "Ung"
    "Why?"
    "Since she's Diana."
    "A clever answer..."

Can't help but tear up a bit knowing Latte as Hyejung had a terrible experience with divorced parents who kept passing her around for custody because none of them wanted her. The dialogue went like "Who's gonna take the kid?!" "You do!" "It's not like I got pregnant with this kid alone!" ugh... Why oh why... Fate seems to have made the grand gesture for her to give Hyejung what she lacked. A loving family, a loving husband, child, friends. . . Awww. My heart.

2. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers, @sankoi! Aude is so cute!! I wonder what kind of father Arwin came to be :hmm:

Also, did Arwin ever knew that Latte writes BL novels? I wonder what his reaction would be lol :aww:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  3. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's such a cute child. But I'm confused. I thought Arwin and Latte had a daughter? Not a son? Coz I'm a bit confused with the term Arwin junior. HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry. OTL

Does it mean that Arwin's daughter acts like Arwin? Like a Mini Arwin?

Bella94, lazynoodles, Th.ay and 2 others like this.
  4. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's adorable. I hope they include the side stories in the mangwa as well; Kakao is not avaliable in my country so I have no way to read them. At least I want to see them in comic.
    What about Latte's and Arwin's daughter? There was a spoiler early in this thread talking about them having a daughter that was MC of her own novel.

Bella94, sankoi and MianneChan like this.
  5. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have Both .

6. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More family moment spoiler? if possible like how does Arwin feel about the daughter? or how Arwin react when Latte is pregnant with the daughter?

Bella94, kamuisama and MianneChan like this.
  7. kamuisama

Reading List:
    Link
    THEY HAVE BOTH A SON AND DAUGHTER?!?!?! OMGGGGGG I WANNA SEE BOTH SON AND DAUGHTER NOW! .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

manvugu, Bella94, Baldingere and 3 others like this.
  8. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    Early un this thread there's a link to a page with spoilers and there's a pic of the daughter (and an unkwown male who is not Aude) and she's cute. She has Latte's hair but seems that more tamed and her own doll. I wonder if Arwin gave dolls to their kids too.

9. sankoi

sankoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no mention of the daughter in the main series though. The extras book ends with Aude at 5 years old. I didn't see anything even from namu wiki. o_O I can only confirm that they do have a son and by the last extra story, Aude is an only child.

I haven't read 고생하는 두러리양 though. It's the book where Latte exchanges souls with some noble.

10. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I am confused.
    Here is the link to the blog were they mention the daughter:
    https://novelsformy.blogspot.com/2019/01/miss-not-so-side-kick-lots-of-spoilers.html?m=1
    Maybe the owner of the blog is wrong? I know that the people who has read the novels and the wiki only mentions Aude and only that blog mentioned the daughter, so I wouldn't be too surprised if she doesn't exist. Also in the blog they don't mention Aude. Maybe the owner of the blog misstraslated it?

lazynoodles, Th.ay and sankoi like this.
  11. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, their son chooses such a hard rout, tsudere, hm? Yeah, I will cheer him! Go boy! Do ya best. (LOL):blobpopcorn_cool: I feel like I can see the little devil roam around.:blobowoevil_horns:

Tofufufu and Eshild Barder like this.
  12. Tobbit

Tobbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak:
    i think the picture posted on novelsformy is actually fanart or novel art of a scene in chapter 103 of the webtoon? I think that was supposed to be the kabedon moment where their foreheads touch? Since latte also had the doll with her in that scene

rero00 and Jukki like this.
  13. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I noticed that too now. I though it was a pic of the daughter because the text about her was under that illustration. I tried to Google the image with the reverse search and found nothing.
    I guess it was only a misstranslation, because no one else seems to know about the supposed daughter.

Tobbit likes this.
  14. micchan

micchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Arwin and Latte’s daughter . .

The last side story is set in the future, around 17 to 18 years after the current storyline. The MC of this novel is Bishot/ Esula’s daughter - Diana, she decided to leave the tower and went to study at the academy (Aude followed her ofc). This story ended with Aude marrying Diana, she became Arwin and Latte’s daughter-in-law so technically speaking they do have a daughter who is the MC of her own novel.

I believe this is the case unless there is another side story which can confirm the existence of Arwin and Latte’s second child.

Anyway, hoping someone can help clarify some parts of the side story of Latte and the fishes set in Modern times? This was a bit hard to MTL.

After modern!Ibelin transfers to the school, when Coffee/Cafe (modern!Latte) did that hilarious broadcast, Lee Kim (?) (modern!Arwin) became interested and approached her in the classroom. What was he asking her?

Also, near the end of the story when modern!Latte went to the science lab and had a talk with modern!Arwin. Was he asking her out? The students were talking about accepting the relationship between modern!Latte and modern!Arwin.

And lastly, is this an AU? It’s not certain but there were some subtle hints that this is actually a continuation to the story where they all got reincarnated in the modern times.

15. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it. It fits with what Latte's said to Arwin the night he spared the princess' guards, that she could be his crush next life.
    If Modern!Arwin was the one searching Modern!Latte after hearing/watching her from afar, she was really her crush in next life. What she said became true. And someone brought us some spoilers from the side novels were Arwin said that he wanted to marry her next life too. I think that makes sense for them to be together after reincarnate again, since the topic was mentioned twice.

16. kamuisama

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh.. Ok. I think I'm more confused about LattexArwin daughter. Hahaha.. OTL I'm just gonna wait for the miracle that someone would TL the novel.

Eshild Barder likes this.
  17. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughh I wish I could buy this novel. If only it is available in Google store:cry::cry::cry:

Arwin is soo good to Latte (although he is a yandere and psychotic).

At one point Latte wonders why she never felt jealous when she was with Arwin. Obviously Arwin has a lot of admirers too since he’s one of the male lead but that never bothers her at all :blobsweat_2:.

Then she realizes it’s not her who will remove the admirers, instead it will be Arwin tho:sweating_profusely: (Arwin hates it when Latte is unhappy) and she even thinks that if one day there is another potential lover, Latte will be the one who might protect her from getting killed by Arwin:blobrofl:

18. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    For what I understood, someone confused Diana (Bishop's and Esula's daughter) with Aude (Latte's and Arwin's son) when they wrote the article. That article was out first spoiler in the thread. Since there's a lot of trusting infornation about Aude (several people who read the book mentioned him, and even in the wiki they talk about him, I think, so his existence is very much confirmed) we just asumed that they just had two kids. But it seems that no, that there's only Aude.

19. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Arwin removes not only Latte's admires but his own...?!:blobpopcorn_two:...or it is just his own admirers?...since Latte might be happy she has some of her own admirers? Or would she be unhappy because she doesn't want Arwin to go into a rampage....now I feel a bit circular with this logic..:blobdizzy:

seabuckthorn, Jukki and Eshild Barder like this.
  20. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, this is based on what Latte’s been thinking. She assumes Arwin will remove his own admirers/potential lover (mostly by killing if they annoy him). Arwin is a person who ignores even the most beautiful woman in the empire and treated her as a pebble if he has no interest in her. He also has the urge to kill Ibelin (whom he got interest first before Latte) but decided not to because Ibelin is Latte’s friend and killing her would make Latte sad.

Of course Latte would be happy if she has admirers too! But that’s no good because of you-know-who:blobspearpeek: Somehow she even thought if she was an amazing woman, she could cause a destruction of one or two countries. But that was not the case because no nobles or royalties who like her and so she thought she should be rewarded with a World Peace medal :blobjoy:

Latte is a scaredy cat. She knew Arwin’s personality from the novels and she is aware of his psycho sides. Arwin too knew Latte doesn’t like too much blood aka killing. I think that’s why Arabrock @ Gandalf thinks Arwin has become mild after marriage (Latte leashing Arwin:blobuwu:). He adds beating in his options to deal with people while previously there are only live or die.

Arwin is terribly smitten with Latte. In the side story when Latte’s soul was switched with other girl, Latte caught the interest of a prince from another continent. I don’t know much of the details how it happened but basically Latte had done something what she normally does.

After Arwin found her, he somehow sensed that the prince had eyes on Latte. The prince asked for her real name when they were about to leave but before Latte could answer, Arwin blocked her by hugging her tightly and said something like ‘if you want compensation, just directly ask from me or the magic tower’. Arwin basically just shut him off from knowing Latte’s name while Latte was struggling and complaining in his arm. Before they left, Arwin kind of warned him that he was lucky it’s just been a while that he found Latte and tried not to ruin his mood (lol someone is being possessive:blobpopcorn_cool:).

So they left by teleporting and then Arwin released Latte from his arm LOL. Latte was accusingly questioned Arwin for his behavior but Arwin just told her not to mess/play around with the prince or else he will kill him (hoboy :blobhero::blobowoevil_horns:). Latte was seriously confused tho hahaha. Arwin told her he felt disgusted when he found out there was someone else who got good eyes like him (knowing Latte’s true worth) and then Latte got the hint that maybe the prince like her too, so she was super happy that Arwin had to be point her out (LMAO these two really cracks me up :blobxd::blobjoy:)