Recommendations Mobster / transmigration - can be in chi or eng

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tofu Cat, May 28, 2020.

1. Tofu Cat

Tofu Cat dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the title says. Hopefully romance genre, but no gay love. Best if it’s a female protagonist, but it’s ok if it male bc I know how hard it is to find a truly badass FL

Mc must be an assassin or anything that’s basically the opposite of police/legal. Can be an undercover spy, world class hacker (just not too many technical terms cuz idk that), mafia, professional thief, can even mix in a bit of paranormal or be aNciENt; be about an assassin from 1000 years ago... just anyThiNG that’s even close cuz I’ve asked tons of times before and it seems no one reads those so I’m desperate now

Stolen Love is a novel that’s similar to that, to give you an idea. Well holy crap it’s like the only novel that I’ve found is even close to my specific taste for this genre:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

about the transmigration.
    well I wanna read something like Mulan Has No Elder Brother, basically no court intrigue, no petty fighting w other women/girls in the back yard over men.
    in the novel our mc transmigrates 1500 years back and goes to war for years disguised as a male. He Mulan goes through so much after she takes over the life of the ancient heroine, but manages to achieve so much more after a cultivator sends her even further back to just before the original Hua Mulan entered the army. There’s friendship, loyalty, bravery, and a kind and generous heart that doesn’t Long for much in this story that it just fills my heart with warmth and makes me wanna be a better person lmao

thank you, sorry my English is going haywire, and stay safe :blobcozy::blobcozy:

2. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Good for nothing seventh young lady.
    Female mc, past life a thief and Assassin. Black bellied and cunning. It's late romance.

3. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link