Resolved Modern Bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FunnyCat, Jun 1, 2022.

1. FunnyCat

FunnyCat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had finish bl novel a long time ago so i forgot about the title and most of the plot. Mc is back to the past. In the first life, he died because a riot in Asylum or mental hospital. He was a heir of rich family, but he not the biological child of the family, the biological one is a girl. when he was a baby, he was exchanged by the mother (from a rich family). then he was kicked out by the family. then the original child (girl) has a system that helps her so that she is loved by many people. She also goes back in time (so mc's first life is the girl's second life). ml has a deformed leg, met mc in his first life when mc was crazy and was cared for by him. but after mc's condition improved, he was kidnapped by his family to return to a mental hospital. After learning about MC's disappearance, ML looks for him and finds out that MC has died, he takes revenge on the original child (Girl) and her harem. Nah, i forgot the plot of mc's second life. Please help me find the title

imgoingtofailschool likes this.
  2. PuddleDuckling

PuddleDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you might be looking for: Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novel

3. FunnyCat

FunnyCat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much :blobicecreamlove:, that one is i looking for :blob_pompom:.

oh i need a fix. I'm a bit mixed up the story description with the arc in the villain's too cute :blobsweat:. in this novel mc is not exchanged but the girl's twin brother. and not the successor of the family but the youngest member who was ostracized and hated.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    littlebittycricket likes this.