Recommendations Modern MC OP Harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fbreaker, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Fbreaker

Fbreaker New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mostly read all the harem and Mordern tag...
    I dunno what to read anymore. I hope you guys can recommend me something new.

I'm searching for a novel with mc that do a lot of kisses or s*x(don't need that much but should be) please no Hentai, I got another source for that..

If not Mordern then please some survival, mc don't need to be op from start, apocalypse or some virus.
    I'm fine too, If it not harem, please intimate relationship, not some mc that too coward to start something. And romance should not be forgotten...

I don't want to wrote all the thing I have read, cuz it's would be too long.

Currently/following, I'm reading Returning from the Immortal World, I have a mansion in the apocalypse and so pure so flirtatious.

I'm done reading God and Devil World, Shura's Wrath and Skyfire Avenue.

2. Guyver

Guyver Bio-Booster Armor

Reading List:
    Link
    Well when you say that you have most read the Modern and Harem tag novels it makes it hard to know if you are going to be recommending novels you have already read .

Which is why it would help recommendations is your reading list was public and recorded all the books you read. :D

Plus I love how Modern is spelt correctly in the title but incorrectly every time in the main text.:D

3. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look for Power Mage from Hondo Jinx

4. goldmark25

goldmark25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Easy solution for that if you've maintained your reading lists.
    [​IMG]

Both Scribblehub links, how about
    The Simulacrum - No sex yet and MC has only recently gotten into a relationship (with 2 girls). They're making progress but I doubt author will go descriptive into sex if it happens.
    The True Endgame - VRMMO but MC is in a relationship with a handful of girls who also do stuff together.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  6. CultivationNerd

CultivationNerd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Last Human/Moshi Fanren Fits the apocalypse part idk know about the rest and he isn't super op from the start but still starts off strong

AllyPhantom likes this.