Recommendations Modern Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Haruhal, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So yes,basically I'm looking for a MODERN WORLD ROMANCE stories whether it has transmigration/rebirth MC
    Example:
    The CEO's Villainess Childhood Friend
    Trial Marriage Husband
    Life After Marriage
    One Night,One Day,One Year,One Lifetime
    The Heartbeat at the Tip of the Tounge
    The CEO spoils me 100%

(I dont want it to be similar with Hidden marriage;in which case a story with repetitive plot,too much face slapping,lots of useless misunderstanding between couple that should be able to solve in 2 paragraphs,no stockholm syndrome:fall in love with ML due too much being raped while the ml love another,useless-too much crying female lead is A BIG NO:blob_catflip:)

Thank you:blobsnow::blobsnow:

(Comedy is fine too,so as angst,lots of cooking also fine,and add a lil bit smutty spices is way better):blobjoy::blobhug::blobsweat::blobsweat_2:

2. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yorozuyaginchan, Haruhal and c3ltic like this.
  4. minteaxo

minteaxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Haruhal likes this.
  6. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link

Wow never realize I missed these novels,their summary looks cool,Im adding them on my RL,thanks :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobReach::blobok:

7. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
  8. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! I have more, but those are the top ones I would recommend. I would need some time to sort out the rest. Some of the others on my list(s) have the overbearing jerk ML...which I'm really disgusted with right now. Others I haven't read, just put on my list for future reading.

Haruhal likes this.
  9. Nuinui

Nuinui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Slight Smile is Very Charming (Very fluffy and hardly an angst because the ML and MC are very mature. College romance.)

Hear My Heart: My World Falls into the River of Love (The MC is very confident and mature, and the entire story was just super cute. Involves some fashion, as MC likes clothes.)

Our Glamorous Time (Qidian novel, sorry. Involves some business politics, but basically it's also about the MC and ML getting to know each other while being supportive about their jobs. Very mature MC and ML as well.)

(edit: lol formatting)

AsianessPride and Haruhal like this.
  10. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, Come and Eat Shan Shan, set in the same world with overlapping characters (CEO of this story is the CEO of the game company they develop for in slight smile). Has the misunderstanding and cold CEO, but I didn't find it as annoying in this story. And I love the tidbits and extras that being both stories together.

Also from my completed list, Marriage Concerto (Small Thing Called Love). It's from the same author as amnesiac queen, and is part of a linked world. Here is a link to her other stories:

https://www.novelupdates.com/nauthor/ban-li-zi/

If you're ok with BL, I have more.

Nuinui and Haruhal like this.
  11. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I thi k also read too much overbearing jerk ML,so put a break on that kind and need one warm ML ....thx anyway

12. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You really should forget everything and read first Rebirth on the Doors to the Civil Affairs Bureau. Compared to all revenge and/or face slapping stories, this one is really a nice change of pace. It would be nice if there were more fluffy no drama stories like this one.

13. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  14. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should really try
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/really-really-miss-you - this one's really fluffy with a cv actor and cover singer as leads

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/honey-stewed-squid/ the FL is really cute in this one .

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/why-not-soar-your-majestymajesty/ romance between actor nd actress with gaming elements

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/rock-sugar-and-pear-stew/ college romance with ice skaters

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/pampering-my-cute-pet/ romance between director and screen writers with cute pets

Also check out recommendations in each novels you will find similar ones.. That's how I find my next read (lazy reader tip)