Mods are your Friends!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AliceShiki, Jul 20, 2019.

?

Best NUF Ship?

1. Tony X Das

15 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Tony X Little Dragon

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. Tony X JJ

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Tony X Parth

17 vote(s)
    37.8%
  5. Tony X Westeller

11 vote(s)
    24.4%
  6. Tony X Satan

13 vote(s)
    28.9%
  7. All of the Above

26 vote(s)
    57.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    We've come a long way since @Nom de Plume made the thread she is very embarrassed about over how NUF Mods are amazing and deserve your support... Mainly because she is a mod now and wasn't when she made that thread, so it gives a feeling she is praising herself... Still, what she says there still holds true to this day, but I wanted to talk about some other aspect of the mods.

Like... Did you know @Tony-chan was a NUF stripper back in the old days? Not only a stripper, but the most popular stripper, no, the ACE of the NUF Strip Club?

Or did you know that @Parth37955 is not only a tsundere in love with Tony-chan, but was actually a heavy roleplayer that broke the very rules he now enforces? Or that he has a secret stalker? Look no further than @AHKoT for Parth-kun's lover! xD

Or even, did you know that Plume-chan has a blog in which she helps and answers people's questions in a Dear Abby manner?

Or like... Do you know that @Westeller is willing to change his avatar and title to almost (nothing that breaks NUF rules) anything you want? And if he feels like it, he might even RP about it, like one time that he and @holyshin roleplayed as Parth-kun's lovers, much to Parth-kun's cringe! xD

The point I'm trying to make here is that... Mods here are all nice people (Tony-chan wouldn't make them mods if they weren't, after all~) and they're also users, just like everyone else... They're here to have fun and they only use NUF because they love the place and want to see NUF becoming a better and healthier place.

So... Don't be afraid of talking to mods! Mods are hilarious and love messing around, I think I'm fairly close to almost all mods of this forum and I really love every single one of them, they do an excellent job at keeping things working properly while also being really fun being around.

I get that newcomers (and many not-so-active old timers too! >.<) are often scared of mods as if they're some sort of unreachable power that only descends upon the world to bring chaos and destruction, but... Really, you shouldn't fear them! They're your friends and they want to have as much fun as you do! ^^)/

Actually, I even have a story to share on that regard... Back when I was a newcomer (Yes! Old timers were also newcomers once! Crazy, right!?), I was playing a Kingdom Royale game with Tony-chan, Plume-chan, Shio-chan (yep! Mods play games too! Tony-chan even made a bot to host Mafia games! \(^^)/) and a few others, and like... I was super stressed with some RL issues and was still adapting to NUF environment, and was reading some old threads and what not and saw that the way Tony-chan handled NUF was quite shocking to me, because like... It was so so different from what I was used to in Forums! I had a hard time dealing with how lax NUF was... So... At one point during the game I randomly started dissing Tony-chan because I disagreed with her way of managing the forums... Yeah, you might have imagined how that ended...

And you probably imagined it wrong! Because Tony-chan was pretty chill about it and kept things calm and handled it well, I didn't even get a Warning Point or anything... One or two days later I realized how much of an idiot I was and apologized in PMs, and Tony-chan also dealt with it really nicely, she was super kind and we're now pretty good friends I think~

So uhn... Even if you mess up around mods or directly mess up with them, you might not get in trouble... Mods are not tyrants, mods are users, and mods want to be your friend! Try to get to know them! Visit their profiles and start shitposting, they'll probably have fun with you! ^^)/

kyuukestu, mir, chrissy987 and 17 others like this.
  2. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been ages since I last saw the little dragon x Tony ship

3. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm male btw

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    That one will never die! Even if @Little Dragon is no longer active! xD
    :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

5. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Which part says you aren't one :hmm:

6. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I was quite shocked when I first saw Tony messaging someone on the profile post section. Like, holy crap he rapid fires those messages like nothing I've ever seen.

7. Tony

Reading List:
    Link

Fossil and Deleted member 38284 like this.
  8. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    wait.. so @Tony is a girl? :blobsleepless:

Edit: sry late read the replies haha

9. Tony

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... :sushi_dead:

Nopeeeeeeeee :blobokhand:

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    She is really fun to be around! ^^)/
    Totally! Don't believe any lies she tells you, she is just shy~

11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what made me distant from @Tony though wasn't the fact that he was a moderator but it was the rumors :blobpopcorn_cool:

It's because of his popularity as compared to mine. I never thought that I could talk to him. But now that I think about it, they were all useless attempts to degrade myself. :blobflag:

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, nobody can compare to Tony-chan's popularity! xD

It's good that you broke through that wall though! \(^^)/

13. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:
    well nevermind.. he/she/it.. he can be anything he like.. hahaha

Deleted member 38284 likes this.
  14. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why to become a mod, you shall sleep, eat, bathe, and play with the mod themshelves. You have to be one with the mod to become the mod!!
    did he just turn into an uke-seme with parth for relationship...? I mean parth x tony is still there so it's too late to change it into another ship!

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:
    o_O

Naruin and Deleted member 38284 like this.
  16. Glint

Glint 『Waifu』

Reading List:
    Link
    Or so you all think. That's how everything starts. They become your friends, then your best friends, then your lovers, then BAM......

17. Tony

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't fall into that trap. I'm just a normal guy blobmelt_thumbs

18. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    What rumours?

Tony is chill?

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Then BAM! They marry you! Like how Tony-chan will finally marry @Das-kun!? :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    Oh, you have no idea... There are more rumors about Tony-chan than there are skies in the sky!!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

20. Tony

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much rumors :sushi_dead: