Spoiler Monochrome Rumor/모노크롬루머

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by tehanu, Jan 24, 2022.

1. HyacinthSue

HyacinthSue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is sihyun planning? Helping that waste of space??? Does he want that jerk to depend on him for revenge? Hope not.. This happens after sihyun regained all the og sihyun memory right?

Priar and Lucy scarlet like this.
  2. eternalepilogue

eternalepilogue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sihyun (and Daejun) plan to drive Jaeha to the edge of the cliff. When he's cornered and everyone turns their back on him, Sihyun will be like "I'm always here for you"( which is why he's putting up with that trash) and then push him off the cliff.
    And yes, it happened after he regained all of OGsihyun's memories.
    I'll be posting a detailed spoiler on this later:blobsmilehappy:.

3. HyacinthSue

Reading List:
    Link
    Hooray and daejun is helping him too....but there is still that "pushing in the stair" scene....

aanjima_, mmem and Creolenerd like this.
  4. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, about the way Daejun behaved after that scene, Jaeha probably wished he was dead instead.

5. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    Before the spread of Jaeha’s scandal, There was a show where 2 celebrities who are popular but don’t really show themselves to the public are paired.

Sihyun and Jaeha were paired. Originally, it was initially supposed to be Sihyun and Yoon Yisu (Co-actors of the popular drama ‘Blue Thorn’). Jaeha didn’t really want to be there but his sponsors were pushing him to make an appearance (Daejun threatened those women to do so- part of the revenge plan).

The entire time, Jaeha was staring at Sihyun because when he first heard of Sihyun’s death, He thought it didn’t really make sense (His death). He knew of ‘Sihyun’s’ phobias and illnesses but the Sihyun he saw now didn’t even show a hint of it. After the accident, people started viewing him in a positive light. He thought ‘Sihyun’ was completely broken inside out, so he couldn’t stand the sight of him looking happy. He felt ugly emotions bubbling up when he saw him. He wanted Sihyun to be completely broken and alone, and be his only salvation, Only he can hug and comfort him when he’s neck deep in the mud.

He compared Sihyun to an animal raised in a small cage that did not know how to escape even if it was released. Like a dog with broken legs that crawls back to you if it is called. :blobcurse:

To show the public that they have a friendly Sunbae-Hoobae (senior-junior) relationship, they were just talking about random things. Then suddenly Sihyun tells Jaeha that he had paid off all his debts. Hearing this Jaeha was shocked because it was not a small amount and thought he had a sponsor. Sihyun also tells him that he has a lot more people on his contact list. This made him feel unpleasant.

Dajun wanted to kill him or at least stage a car crash and name it an accident, but he didn’t cause Sihyun wanted to ruin Jaeha’s life just like he ruined ‘Sihyun’s’.

Sihyun knew that Daejun meant what he said, even then is faithfully carrying out what he is asked to do. He also understood that from Daejun’s POV, It would be frustrating and unaccustomed because the life Daejun( and Hajin) lived, It was easier to kill a person rather than take the trouble of dealing with them. Since that was the kind of world they lived in, it was only natural and not a big deal.

After regaining ‘Sihyun’s’ memories, Sihyun began to doubt such methods. From “Sihyun’s’(who was a sweet angel) POV, The sight of your ex-lover’s dead body can be rather terrifying. Also, would Jaeha realize his mistake and repent if he held a knife against his throat? Definitely not, He would pretend to be sorry for his mistakes but will return to using evil methods again. He was someone who trampled on the weak, something like this was only second nature to him. Humans don't learn, they only understand when they undergo the same.

If he could, Sihyun never wanted to see Jaeha again, but in order to get his revenge, he thought the best way to do was for Jaeha to dig his own grave and ruin himself with his own hands.

Listening to this, Daejun is silent for a while and calmly says that following laws now and then is not bad, to which Sihyun mutters that a thug passing by would laugh at his words since there’s no such word as ‘law’ in their vocabulary.

Twisted humans are bound to stink no matter how hard they try to hide it. Hajin could instinctively recognise them because he lived with that stench all his life. Jaeha was disgusted at 'Sihyun's' sincere love but also had a strange sense of superiority because of it. humans do unbelievable things when they feel inferior or jealous, even if they regret it later.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  6. HyacinthSue

Reading List:
    Link
    Im curious was it because of his sister that og sihyun was buried in dept? I think his not the type to be extravagant so i cant think of any other reason why he was buried in dept..

7. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Since he failed to pay the interests back, his debt increased exponentially.
    Also since Ahyun was his everything, he cared for her more than himself.

SkyLisette and darkcrystal like this.
  8. HyacinthSue

Reading List:
    Link
    Its just that og sihyun would have all the good things in the world even if his sister was always hospitalize, i read somewhere in the spoiler that he was even scooted by the ceo. His only downfall was the jerk jeaha, if only he was not weak(pardon my word) for affection, if only he was a little bit selfish he and ahyun can get through their financial problems. With his face and talent (even hajin didn't have any difficulty dancing cause sihyuns body remember how to dance), he would be able to pay ahyuns bills. He knows that jeaha didnt love him...why didnt he think it thoroughly why jeaha was with him if he didnt love him (or maybe he just doest think at all)... His the type of a guy that would trust everything, without a doubt, to anyone who shows him the slightest bit of affection... This is why parents should not just teach their children how to eat and dress they should also teach them the ways of the world(eat or be eaten)... Haaaa sorry for rambling its just that i dont like how og sihyun live his life...i know its none of my concern how other people live there life...but at least he should have love himself even a little bit.

9. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I agree with Jaeha being the root cause of Sihyun's misfortunes (indirectly, even Daejun cause he lost Hajin).
    Honestly, I cannot blame Sihyun for blindly loving Jaeha. He just chose to give his heart to the wrong person. Of course, He should have stepped back the moment he realized the relationship was turning toxic but he listened to his heart instead of thinking logically. After all, the human mind is weak and vulnerable to loneliness. So, In the end, I cannot help but sympathize with him.
    If he had to choose between Ahyun and Jaeha, He would not hesitate to choose Ahyun. He would do anything to save her even if he was tortured physically and mentally. Even if his life is like hell, the moment he steps inside the hospital room, he finds his safe place.
    Of course, none of this would have happened if not for that trash.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  10. HyacinthSue

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmeeh still leaves a nasty taste in my mouth... Maybe in a sense og sihyun is a masochist, its like "you can hurt me all you want, it doesn't matter if its physical or mental, even if i know you dont love me, i still love you very much"... Im so sorry i dont like really like him...

11. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    If that's how you feel then it can't be helped:blobsweat:, but I guess his character is what makes a part of the novel a tearjerker.

12. HyacinthSue

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep reminding myself that this is just a novel and they're just fictional characters no need to be mean and emotional

13. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.:blobfearful:

darkcrystal and HyacinthSue like this.
  14. HyacinthSue

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooo you didnt....its just me taking this story seriously...i wasn't offended or anything

darkcrystal likes this.
  15. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I'm glad.::bloblove::

16. HyacinthSue

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil us more about yun isu... I know daejun is the endgame but i think his hot

17. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    There's not much about Yoon yisu. He is the lead actor in the drama.
    He met Sihyun (OG) at the club. He found the current Sihyun interesting. He is someone who tends to get bored easily, so he always works, which led to his popularity. There was a party for the actors and staff ( refer to spoiler: Yoon Yisu and OG Sihyun's Relationship), where sihyun was burning his meat, seeing this Yoon Yisu quietly disposed of the meat. Then explained how to grill meat step by step, but what the others saw was Sihyun doing it perfectly not knowing Yisu was helping him. He doesn't really bother with anything that's not related to him or interesting.
    When Yisu was in Sihyun's room, he was actually (sneakily) saving his contact info on Sihyun's phone. The day Sihyun fainted cause he regained OGsihyun's memory, It was yisu who hospitalized him. The fans (Blue thorn) ship Jihan (sihyun) and Inhu (YIsu), they also won the 'Best Couple Award '.:blob_grin:

18. HyacinthSue

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he was one of the potential ML... guess his not the affectionate and clingy type when they're alone.

darkcrystal likes this.
  19. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao what:blobjoy:, i need more detail about sihyun(hajin) and the other members reaction about this:blobpopcorn:

SkyLisette and Anaoktav like this.
  20. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    There was an award ceremony. Ahn Sujin and another actor were the MCs. Sihyun wasn’t interested in who was nominated or who won since it wasn’t related to him (Hajin). He didn’t want to attract any attention, just do what everyone is doing (clapping, greeting, and smiling) and go home when it was done. Suddenly a mic was given to him and he saw Sujin grinning at him. He suddenly felt a chill and thought there was no way it was going to happen. Then he was asked how he felt about being nominated for the Best Supporting Actor. His expression was like-??????????. He could also hear his manager crying from somewhere. It was a live broadcast, He couldn’t delay his answer, so after hesitating for a while, he said that he was trembling, and since it was his first time in a place like that, he was at a loss for words, nevertheless, he was honored.

Yoon Yisu who was standing next to him burst out laughing. Even the director seemed to be holding back his laughter. The fans couldn’t believe their eyes because both of them were the serious type.

Since it was an end-of-the-year ceremony, There will be a fierce battle between the actors and directors as their pride was on the line. Although Sihyun was surprised to hear that he was nominated, He was extremely sure that he wouldn’t win. He made a bewildered expression when his name was called. He didn’t really prepare any acceptance speech because he was convinced he will never win. Later he won 2 more awards. He was genuinely dumbstruck.

Sujin announced it was time for the most exciting award- The Best Couple. All the nominated pairs had exceptionally good chemistry (the best scenes were played). Then there it was, the last nominee, Jihan (sihyun) standing really close to Inhu (Yisu) in the video. Sihyun could see “Jihan♡Inhu” right next to it. He couldn’t believe what he just saw and was like ‘What the f*ck is that'. He failed to manage his expression when he saw that heart sigh. His coworkers ( Ahn Sujin and the director) were laughing their faces off.:blobjoy:

He was sure that if Blue Thorn was nominated, the couple would be Inhu and Jua (Sujin) or at least him and Sujin. He was also dumbstruck to hear his and Yisu’s name being called out. He was supposed to go on stage but showed no signs of wanting to get up.

When Yisu grabbed his hand and dragged him to the stage, He felt like he was entering a slaughterhouse. What he found even more absurd was that everyone around him was squealing and cheering for them.:blob_grin:

Everyone could see that Yisu was in a good mood since he give the award and his bouquet to Sihyun, and then said that he liked this award the most. Sihyun looked at him with an expression that said ‘Are you crazy ’. Realizing that it was being aired live, he tried to smile but could feel his lips twitch, and barely managed to say that he too liked it.

Whenever they (as a group or individual) release an MV, have fan meets, drama, radio shows, or anything, there are always a ton of fans commenting about it. These are my personal favorites ^^ -

COMMENTS-
    Don't look down on Sihyun. He's someone who burnt his meat and killed his carrots.
    ----
    Don't curse at Sihyun in front of me.
    What did he even do to you?
    Did he rip you off?
    Or did he hit you?
    He too is human just like us.
    He too can cry and get upset.
    If you don't like him, just leave him be.
    Why do you keep gossiping about him?
    Do you think you are better than him?
    Are you cuter than Sihyun?
    Are you an ethereal (Probably his face) idol?
    Can you burn meat better than him?
    Are you better-looking than him?
    Do you sleep more than him?
    Do you enjoy eating yanggaeng (sweet red bean jelly)more than him?
    This is a warning.
    Don't ever curse at Sihyun in front of us ( his fans) again.
    Keep in mind, We (fans) are always here.
    (Although I like this comment, It kinda makes me mad. They should've told at least half of this to OGsihyun.:blobupset:)
    ----
    FAN MEET CONVERSATIONS-
    Fan: Oppa, what shampoo do you use?
    Seere (Rajun): what?
    Fan: Shampoo...I want to try using the same one as you...!
    Seere: Oh, I don't know. (Looks to his side) Chan-ah, what shampoo are we using?
    Fan: (internal screaming)
    ----
    Fan: Sihyun, do you like oysters?
    Sihyun: (Immediately) I hate it.
    Fan: I like...ok...
    Sihyun: Why do you ask?
    Fan: I like your face!
    Sihyun: (Confused) I can't eat seafood...
    Fan: Your face....No, It's nothing, I love you!
    (In Korean, oyster=gul, and face= eolgul, Sihyun misunderstood what she was saying).