Spoiler Monster Duke's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lilylam, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read the novel can you answer this.
    1) I now understand that the duke didn't hate his daughter he just doesn't know human emotion so couldn't interact with her right?? so did he suddenly gain that emotion when his second daughter arrivred? Or was he just trying to avoid the same mistake?
    that's all thank you

2. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres a novel? I thought it was a original manhua?

3. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH
    shit, I thought there was a novel to it. causes someone just made major spoilers

4. Silver.daphne

Silver.daphne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw I think he adopted her because she looks like Lottie's mom (hair color etc.)

5. Boba

Boba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than couldn't it is more of doesn't know how it works. It's like when you have a pet, you know they need food to stay alive, but you don't know that you also have to play and give them attention for you to get close.

And about the 2nd daughter. It is not that he suddenly gain emotion, he seems better to the 2nd daughter cause that's what Lottie believe to be (unreliable 1st person narrator everyoneee).

There was, but it got deleted cause the author want to focus more on the manhwa (╥_╥)

6. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold on. i remember the mother is silver haired and blue eyes too.... Perhaps the adopted girl in the orig is the mom's family or something? Or maybe because she looks like the mom he adopted her??? Or its just that she was mc's friend

nicomcla1995, layyu and Epona C like this.
  7. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I probably gonna camp here as well.

8. giaserenejade

giaserenejade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link of the novel?
    do u guys have a link for the raw too?

9. Kinksexual

Kinksexual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard it was deleted cause the author wanted to focus on the manhwa but I’m not 100% sure if that’s sure.

Asami and giaserenejade like this.
  10. Lucifer...

Lucifer... New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does it mean by "she's a human?" I mean, if she's a human, then how is she the duke's daughter?

11. alchemical

alchemical Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bihan - the Duke's son (so MC's brother) says to her: "You don't suit Father's tastes no matter how I look at you," "Father likes bright hair more than dark hair" and "He also prefers blue eyes more than red eyes."

He himself is not blonde (but he is blue eyed) and is definitely saying this partially because he doesn't understand that she wasn't just some child picked up like he was but I think the idea that the Duke adopted the second girl because she has the same physical attributes as MC's mum is accurate. The kid must have noticed a pattern in people the Duke brought over or met with or pictures he stared at or whatever it was to pick up on the fact that he likes lighter hair and blue eyes. Can't exactly say that he prefers those looks over that of his own daughter's features (just in general) but anyway.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  12. Rhie._

Rhie._ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give some spoilers/raws? anyways camping here for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I just went and read all available manhwa translations (10). Comments mention the high probability of Bihan being ML since apparently in the raws, they mutually blush with each other. Any verifications? Is this as them being adults? Because if its just 1 physically looking kid and an actual child, we can't romanticize it atm

Vaviana likes this.
  14. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Caliii

Caliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseeee!

16. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the ML is the prince who was in the manhwa promo- the black haired with amber color eyes....
    Lottie n Bihan treat each other like siblings till where I hv read...

According to the latest update dad n bihan were having a cute fight that who is on Rank 1 in lottie's list:aww::cookie:cuteeblobmelt_thumbs

jade21, augacutan, layyu and 2 others like this.
  17. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what it looks like so far, I think the OGFL isn’t going to be a white lotus bitch. We see her in the prologue of the manhwa, and she seems to like MC. Also, when we see flashes of the “original story”, it seems that the story of why she was adopted was very exaggerated, as she seems very uncomfortable when the maids talk about how heroic the duke was adopting her from those ‘horrible people’, I.e., her abusive family. We can see her thinking, “that’s not what happened, though?”

It’s not exact, but that’s what I remember from reading the chapters of the manhwa.

Edit- I saw the chapter again (chapter 6), and she tries to correct the maids at the Frodian estate that she wasn’t abused and her family wasn’t cruel to her, but the maids just keep going. Dahlia (OGFL) then gets annoyed at the fact that no one is listening to her. Apparently, the exaggerated story was spread all across the capital.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  18. MissaDavid

MissaDavid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn't a tsundere. He adored her from the beginning. He thought she was scared of him because he's a Demon and hated him. That's why he stayed away from her. He thought maybe she'd hate him less if he did since she seemed to not want to be around him.

19. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That was maybe revealed in the later chapters. I said it in the very beginning, lol, I even forgot about this manwha, so thanks for quoting me, it's been a while I made this comment.
    Also, it's a general statement cause most of the manwha fathers are like that or they self assume that the child is scared so let just stay away instead of reaching out.

Mmunchkin97 likes this.
  20. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some manhwas that's true...