LCD Monster factory

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CDLevit, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Under the dye of the sunlight, on the factory’s surrounding walls was a row of shiny gold characters combining to [Owen’s Electric Scooter Manufacturing Inc.]
    The workers had already left for the day, but inside was a special electric scooter examination room, and the owner of the factory and several of his technicians were already waiting.' - now, I'm expecting a 'war'/claim that they were the ones that developed that scooter. Anyway, they'll lose it as the MC is the sole person who has the necessary equipment to produce a good of high quality.

2. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. Looks like the mc coudn't predict that he'll be 'hit' in the back of his head so fast. I think that that game system will appear and alert him about what's happening, offering him alternatives. In a way, I'm curious about how that'll end up. Maybe the MC will release a new model, that's a good strategy to dump copy cats.

In the last chapter released, we get to see a glimpse about how the buisness sector works in China. It's interesting as that's one of the easiest ways to understand (by reading an example) the importance of brands, legal norms and technological secrets.

3. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is more like the rival trying to tech-steal and make their own copies...

4. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    “I’ve already asked a friend on mine in the Bureau of industry and commerce. He said that these knockoff matters are really hard to resolve. If it’s a registered patent, then it’s possible to sue them, otherwise unless the name is copied, then there is no other recourse.” - so, that's how things work in China, at least, from the writer's perspective.

“Seems like we can only work on increasing the quality of the scooters. Those knockoffs’ specs are seriously crap.” Ye Jiangning was somewhat disappointed. The product just got popular, yet someone already started to make knockoffs. - that can be a posibility, but, in real life, that's a bit hard to pull off.

5. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for typhoon v2.0
    Not only new casing but also upgraded system

6. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Like... What options the mc will implement to that scooter?

7. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...ooh. Why would he want to buy a car and not make one?

'Ye Jiangning naturally agreed: selling them to the dealer was selling them, selling them to the workers was still selling them, so why not?'- this novel teached me a lot.

Hm. I'm wondering, what would happen if such a cheat system would be to appear in a medieval era or in a era where dwarfs do exist?

8. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    The quality is better in every aspect i think, since it already normal quality

9. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. But, he still needs to win a piece of the market. Will he also make motorbikes or cars?

10. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    Motorbike and car maybe later when he get more than C license

Dori likes this.
  11. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...hm. What did the mc plan?

12. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    He will destroy the factory from inside, but dunno what the exact plan

Dori likes this.
  13. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    That was a interesting chapter. I'm curious to see how things will end (the reaction chapter). Still, I have the impression that that owner will find out why did that happen- maybe, the mc will even tell him.

I'm curious, are those legal aspects real?

14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    That was an interesting chapter, the one where the writer explained the legal.aspects. It was also interesting to see what new 'employees" the mc could hire.

What I don't understand is why did the mc request from those new workers to expand that cave.

15. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that his relative decided to visit because he heared about their success.

I'm wondering, at what good is that new machine? How will the mc use it?

16. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    The relative came to get some help and mc solve it, ussual plot :p
    I feel this will happend

Dori likes this.
  17. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    With your girlfriend on your lap, the mechanical palm could dip and curl, and let you do and experience the same things and feelings without a single movement ok?

The two armrests could even help you do all kinds of movements and even act as tools……

Rotating rocking chair?

The two armrests could even act as safety belts to protect you. Add on the nimble mechanical arm, and you could even experience the thrill that was only available at amusement parks right at home. Pair it with V.R. glasses, and you would pretty much feel like you’ve been teleported alright?

That kind of chair……

Covered in memory foam and real leather, it needed to be worth at least 30 – 40 thousand!

As for the production costs?

It was at most 3000. Even selling this for more than ten times production cost, Ye Qing still felt like it was too cheap.

As soon as these chairs entered the market, which boss wouldn’t want one?

Which man wouldn’t want it?

Which lady wouldn’t……
    this chapter was a funny one. Beside the buisness thing, it also showed a glimpse in the technological area. I've liked it.

18. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the last chapter was also funny. It reminded me of IRAS.

Hm, will the MC meet that Doudou girl? In a way, I want some drama (his cousin to look down on the MC and so on), but, at the same time I'd want a buissness war happen, one where there will be actual management and commercial skills at play, where the MC will have to 'build up' a team for his 'consquest' and, maybe, to see if there will be another character with similar powers.

19. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter was interesting, but, I find that 'rocket' thing to be a bit hard to be understood. Does sending a 'rocket' works as when you use Patreon/Paypal but, with small differences?

20. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    That IRAS's writer mention.

What I'm curious about is if the mc will find himself in the position to 'justify' where did he fond out the resources needed to .. Make that alloy.