LCD Monster factory

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CDLevit, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    Can 2 really be considered a harem?

2. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    2 isn't harem. It's still growing though, only been ~100 chapters. It's probably going to grow bigger considering he hasn't even left his region yet.

3. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    i still think that the only person who they will end up with is doudou considering how much character development she has received since her introduction

4. Elawn

Elawn 『Binge Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't there three so far though ? The woman from the construction company that he met on a boat, forgot her name. Also, the author has foreshadowed a "pretty assistant" too so... Kinda seems like this is taking the harem group. I just hope it doesn't end with 1000 different girls like VPnA, ugh.

5. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    The construction woman will probably stay as eye candy or as an associate... i would say a slim chance... and a pretty assistant would meybe be just that, a pretty assistant

6. Elawn

Elawn 『Binge Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    In a Chinese novel ?... I remain skeptical.

7. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... i guess... but some novels like stellar transformation and coiling dragon, duoluo dalu have the mc stick with 1 person their entire life

8. Elawn

Elawn 『Binge Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but I think we can agree that the author of Monster Factory is no IET or TJSS...

9. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... but we can have hope... well not that i mind a harem that much... as long as everyone ends up happy i am pretty okay with it

10. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol its a totally different genre. This is modern day. In these modern day novels harem is nearly always the case. Just realised there's a harem tag too... so no denying it anymore.
    I just want to see more monsters breaking stuff and making OP stuff. Get enough harem in JP novels.

11. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah of course... also who don't like a good face smacking every now and then...

12. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Can never get enough face smacking!

13. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    face smacking puts a grin on my face everytime i encounter it... its always just so funny when you see people courting death and such... why do they never learn XD

14. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that they never learn, the authors make them stupid and easy to smack in the face. Great entertainment.

15. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, and the fact that they are either killed or even worse than killed fulfilling the moral of if you do bad things your going to have bad karma and it'll get ya just makes it so much better

16. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha! These trash characters even teach us valuable lessons! Their value is so much higher than floozy girls that join the MC's harem for no apparent reason.

I support the fuerdai! They're useful for the author! Stereotype or whatever they have an essential role to play! To get their faces smacked!

17. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm starting to to hate this Xu Ninggong character. She feels like a calculative person, she even denied about having a person giving her a love letter before but suddenly when she found out that Ye Qing was a rich and rising entrepreneur she suddenly states that "he ditched her this morning."

I would still prefer he ends up with Doudou or if she is number one in his harem.

18. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C1: Yeah, he's definitely going to meet the singer and she's going to fall for him, if she doesn't already have a secret crush on him.

Why beat up his dad? It was clearly operator's fault, or if they don't feel like blaming him, the fault would lie with the idiot that let him operate the machine without sufficient training and without warning everyone else to stay back in case of accidents. Or, if you want to be a bit heartless, it was the fault of everyone except the boss since they were all complicit in his unauthorized use of equipment he wasn't trained to handle.

c2: I'm pretty sure laying down caltrops is illegal for a private citizen, regardless of the country your in.

Any data on your phone that you didn't back up, is data you didn't really care about.

C3: Well, hopefully this gets the farmer in trouble and the road repaired.

Well, I think its only appropriate that he pay for his father's medical expenses first before worrying about the medical expenses of the people whose family hospitalized him on the say so of a very unreliable source that was fairly obviously lying.

C4: Well, I hope he never rehires those ungrateful bastards that only know how to create messes and not how to clean them up.

C5: I wonder if he can sell his broken CNC to the system.

C6: San Qing is definitely going to regret that when the MC puts him out of business.

That said, I do wonder how those morons expect him to pay for anyone's medical expenses if they take away this job. Are they blithering idiots?

C8: You know, even if the actual carving is free, the designs aren't. 3D modeling like that is far from cheap or easy, especially on that scale.

I'm surprised he was just allowed to take the marble. I'm sure there's all kinds of things that could have been made with it if it was that large. Small statues if nothing else.

C15: I'm going to have to assume that the author has no background in 3D modeling if he thinks its really that easy.

Didn't he need 2 million for the down payment? Why is he converting his cash when he still doesn't have enough of it for the down payment?

C16: Man, forcing them to cut off their tusks is just cruel. Its not like he doesn't know they're sentient after all.

C17: So, he sees a prick and thinks "Wow, I wanna be just like him!" That's not exactly a good sign.

C21: What happened to needing a deposit? He never paid it, and indeed, he never had enough money to pay it, even before he converted so much into gold.

C29: If this weren't a Chinese webnovel, I'd totally expect him to pay heavily for spending so much of his money frivolously while his finances aren't yet rock solid.

I'm pretty sure something bad is going to happen to his van because he left it there though.

C30: There's no way that was jiu jitsu. Jiu jitsu is all about soft vs hard is mostly throws and body locks. High kicks aren't really a part of that. Plus, she's a Chinese official, and the Chinese generally hate the Japanese. Its unlikely she could have gotten into the academy using a Japanese martial art, and they'd likely rather burn the place down than teach one within its walls.

C31: Why outsource the work? If he just converts the money from the curbstone deal to gold, he can buy better machines and more workers and do a higher quality of work in a shorter period of time.

C32: If he really wants his business to take off, he should send some samples to that company that sold him the stone. I'm sure they'd be happy to put him in contact with potential buyers, or act as middlemen to sell them for him. He'd likely sell a hundred or more in practically no time at all.

C33: I wonder why he didn't just call his cop friend and have them arrested. Blocking it off might be more satisfying in the short term, but the odds of the pipe bursting underground and the pollution leaking into the ocean anyway, were actually quite high. Not to mention that they might have just shut it off and gone to remove the blockage rather than bursting the pipe.

C41: What an utterly pointless chapter.

c48: He was on the news, in the same story as them, for the very reason that he was able to do what they couldn't. I find it very unlikely that they wouldn't know who he was.

C53: Well, it had to happen eventually.

I wonder if he'll get that lady from the yacht to do the photoshoot.

C66: If she doesn't get the money from this, then I'm not sure why its worth it for him. I mean yeah, she'll get some good advertisement from this, but there's no telling if it'll amount to as much value as he spent on the rockets.

C71: What is this author's problem with American goods? Most of them are made in or near China. Its not even American craftsmanship that he's bashing.

C85:"most likely is some factory’s boss" and why couldn't he be a factory worker? Or a rescue worker from a different area? Or some kind of hobbyist?

Also, why not pretend to grab the equipment from his car? Unless its something super big again.

C86: So, not super big then, which means he wasted that much time for no reason. Also, why didn't he bring one of the master artisans? They'd be able to operate that machine far better and far faster than him. Does he need the glory so much that he can't stand to let a more qualified person do the job?

Also also, where is he getting the crushed diamond for the cutter? Last I knew, it was a required component of the water in those kinds of machines.

C88: Why not ask the guy that gifted him a car? He might have one he's willing to sell, and he definitely has the connections to get a good one in a relatively short time span.

C90: I wonder how he got five, one hundred+ pound chairs up from the basement? Even if he asked the girls to help him, they were likely chosen for their looks, which basically means the chair would probably weigh more than they do, so I don't know how much help they'd be.

So, why do they actually need to partner? Is it just to guarantee that a minimum number of chairs are set aside for them?

C92: Why didn't he build the entrance to his secret base within his factory? If he had, he wouldn't have to wait till nightfall to interact with it in a meaningful way.

C96: What kind of delivery boy dresses like he does? Is the guy he was talking to stupid? And if he could understand the guy, then why not just ask directly? What was the point in this unrealistic farce? And if he couldn't understand him, then why not just hire a delivery boy to guide him? I sincerely doubt that it would be difficult to do with the amount of money he can throw around.

C97: How could he even compete against them at that convention? The attendees would already have been announced and its far to late for him to register. The only way he could manage it is if someone who was already attending was willing to give him their spot.

C103: I guess its not just Americans he hates. What's with all the xenophobia? You don't have to hate on foreigners to show your patriotism or national pride.

C104: He also keeps bashing on capitalists, but seems to have completely forgotten that his protagonist is a hardcore capitalist himself.

C106: I truly hate lottery systems. The amount of BS luck they bring into the series just shatters my willing suspension of disbelief. Plus, it just feels like super lazy writing from an author that couldn't be bothered to write something better.

C107: So why not use it to make a new line of luxury scooters? With that new factory, he should be able to dramatically increase the number of components made by the monsters too, which I assume would raise the rarity to Uncommon. Though, even if he can't, there'd still be people who would want the newer, fancier scooter with the super resilient casing.

C109: This seems like a perfect opportunity to mention his polluting neighbor...

C112: This isn't his first card though? He's had at least one before. He used it for rockets way back when.

C114: If Illusion Corp was already attending, why didn't he join them? I'm sure they would have loved to have the chairs there to display alongside the other VR gear.

Also, why is he so egotistical about how he's showing off his nation's power when all he's showing off is the outsourced power of non-terrestrial entities? Does he really think that his whole company wouldn't fold overnight if he lost his Monster Factory status? He can't be that dumb right?

C120: There's no way the press conference would have gone down like that. It would just generate bad will with the reporters, especially the ones that jump the gun and report on the pillars without having seen them based on the information given at the press conference. Having reporters hate you is never a good thing for a politician, especially international reporters that they can't get fired by waving their hand. Are they actually stupid enough to think that there won't be retaliation? In other towns, it might not matter much, but in a town that relies so heavily on international trade relations, having your name smeared across the globe is definitely a bad thing for your political career.

C125: Why isn't he using the EMP camera himself? I'm not sure I see the point in having the two monsters attend.

C127: You know, now that he brings it up, I have to wonder why law firms haven't been falling all over each other to sign him as their client. Heck, I'm not even sure why his "friend" Mr. Li hasn't arranged for a Trojan Horse type law firm to sign him yet, just as a precautionary measure for the future.

C128: Why does he need someone with a high quality Master's degree? Would the kind of sexist prick that thinks cup size is an important qualifying factor ever actually trust her with any task that would require such a degree?

C134: I hope the author doesn't think he's fooling anyone with that girl's identity. I was figuring she'd sit there from the moment the two empty seats were mentioned.

C137: I wonder how long it'll be before he finally realizes that he can build those purifiers and clean up the ocean around him.

C145: This author really seems to look down on artists and sculptors. His attitude seems to be that its so easy that pretty much anyone can create whatever feeling they want with whatever subject they use so long as they can get enough detail in. I think if he talked to any professional artist, or anyone who employees them, or just walked through an art gallery or a museum, or hell, browsed through any image board on the internet, then he'd realize just how stupid that assumption is.

C148: I wonder if he's going to do the work himself, and if so, if he'll use the monsters or just the Mechanical Colossus. If he uses the monsters, then I'm also wondering how he's planning to explain their excessive speed. They can finish in a day what would normally take a month, assuming he brought as many as he'd need to for realism's sake and actually had them all working.

UnknownSaint171 and Rosver like this.
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a man who truly believes in nepotism.

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if she'll wind up falling for the MC herself, or just push DouDou to hurry up and marry him ;)

Also wondering if they're hard to kick out due to criminal affiliations, political connections, or legal underhandedness. The MC can obviously handle it regardless, but the methodology would change.