Discussion Most hated female character

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by OldManGu, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugh Mad

Hugh Mad Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Na Yuna from EER, although its more like annoyance rather than hatred.

2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I was trying to be outrageous and unreasonable.
    I wasn't aiming to make sense

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  3. 25th bamm

25th bamm A Self-proclaimed Normal Reader and Tea lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with a a few people, mine is definitely Rachel from TOG.

Rumby and OldManGu like this.
  4. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakura , this will never change. She annoyed the fuck out of me for my entire childhood and the 10 or so years of life of Naruto.

When I see her it causes me physical pain, Racher from tower of god I understand, She's a bitch from start to finish and doesn't hide it.
    You're feeling "unwell" , because of the NTR and cuckolding sortof aspect of the situation.
    Let go , treat her as a villain not like something that should be part of the MC's life. He is stupid to chase after her , half of the rage should be directer towards his stupid ass.

Sakura on the other hand, gets away with treason , just because she's Naruto's friend.

Also fuck Umbrige form HP

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    ralp.02 likes this.
  5. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A nagging Flat-Earth and nagging SJW mom-in-law who lives in a van down by the river with Seymour, a silent film-watching and Chris Walken-sounding vegan cannibal zombie moose.

6. ralp.02

ralp.02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind Sakura. She's okay. But I hate how she ended up with Sasuke and not Naruto. She and Naruto has more development in their friendship.
    I don't hate Hinata but I don't like how she ended with Naruto. It's kinda forced.
    Ba'am is naive so it's frustrating how he chases after Rachel but she was his spiritual pillar in his younger years so it's difficult for him to treat Rachel as a nobody. But Rachel that god damned Rachel, can't she just die already so Ba'am can focus more on climbing the tower sincerely? She is like a stubborn cockroack. Her views are so twisted. She's a hypocrite.
    And damnable Dolores 'Frogface' Umbridge!!! She is the epitome of evil, I tell you! Voldemort is okay because at the very least he is quite straightforward with his atrocities but Umbridge is like a sugar-coated poison, sickeningly sweet to the point of deathly diabetes.

7. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing between naruto and Sakura but his childish dream. Litarally he didn't get over his primary school crush for like 10 yrs.

They're not even friends.
    To put it in perspective , she drugged him , putting him to sleep, ran away to become a missing nin with sasuke. Midway she decided to kill him, but when push comes to shove she cried like a bitch and begged Sasuke to take her. This happened mind you after telling Naruto she loved him and it only came across like scum move to appease her inner chatter(guilt). You don't play with someone's emotions just , because you feel bad.

Can you fathom the level of arrogance one has to have in that situation? She thought she could do a better job than Naruto , who's been tirelessly confronting Sasuke time and time again.
    She thought she can do better job persuading Sasuke , despite the fact that not once in the entire story has she been on the same wavelenght.

Imagine how good of a couple Naruto and Sakura is, She asked the guy who's in love WITH HER , to bring the guy who she loves back to her so she could fuck him. Btw it is not harsh too say, it is cannon she did fuck him, they have kids.
    That's some NTR level shit.

Enjoy

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  8. fteg123

fteg123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The same pairings happen in Harry Potter. (something I noticed without going too deeply into the plot/backstory)
    HP: Ron and Hermione. Harry and Ginny.
    Naruto: Sasuke and Sakura. Naruto and Hinata.

9. lazilygrinningcat

lazilygrinningcat Cookie Thief

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. almost read it as Naruto and Sasuke

Kuro_0ni and fteg123 like this.
  10. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are too many to mention, the bigger question is, "Are there any well written female character?" In the first place.

11. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for me any abusive tsundere/girl or Altair from re creators

12. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rachel and Princess Bitch are the obvious ones, everyone agrees, but...
    I've gotta agree with this. There's too many characters like this, and if they're a main character, then I drop the novel faster than I can be bothered to remember their name. It's not a novel, but going back to the origin of my hatred of these types of hypocritical characters, is Relena Darlian from Gundam Wing. "I'm the princess and leading person of this country that is currently under threat of war, let's talk peacefully and not fight for ourselves and all our problems will go away like there aren't greedy politians about to make a quick buck off of my people's suffering. Oh, Duo, you useless thing, why are YOU being nice and saving me, I want HEERO to do it. You know, the guy who is strongly for fighting and acts like he hates me. I love him! <3"

13. WolfShelby0

WolfShelby0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu xun er from btth, I hate her so much to the point that I skip chapters when she is in it.

14. udconst

udconst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alice from coiling dragon i hate dis bitch because it was unexpected that he will ditch linley. Everyone thought it was unsinkable ship, yet just like titanic shit happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.