Picked Up Moto Sekai Ichi’i no Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by RR-2, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RR-2

RR-2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Moto Sekai Ichi’i no Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki
    *Raw Link:
    cannot post link
    *NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/moto-sekai-ichi-i-no-sub-chara-ikusei-nikki/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    this series has potential and has an interesting storyline. with leads that aren't over power from beginning, he climbed by hard working. this have slow plot with interesting storyline. with lots of misunderstandings about mc that make this storyline interesting. the characters are not bad either. this novel already has a manga adaptation and i think its good & funny story *i dont want to give much spoiler*
    this story for now has been picked by kari translations for 3 chapter even though the raws has 163 chapter. I'm really looking forward to a new chapter for this series.

Sinopsis :
    He never performed well in either middle nor high school, and even after becoming an adult, he never worked. Be it morning, noon or night, he only played an online game. For him, being the world’s number one rank, playing that online game, was his very reason for living.

One day, his account was hacked and his character deleted. Restoration was impossible. Nothing that could be done. The number 1 rank that he literally spent his life to attain and to defend was now lost. Filled with despair, he turned to suicide.

When he opened his eyes again, there was the online game. No, the world itself looked similar to the game. He had been reborn as the extra character of the premium avatar he created in the past, but left untouched.

The former world’s top, was reborn in a world that looked like that online game. That was the beginning of his extraordinary legend.

A piece of trash, a cat, a dark elf, and so on. Together with several unique companions, his training to regain his “world’s first rank” now begins.

sorry for word mistake or grammer not native english and sorry if i breaking thread rules or something. this first fo me to write thread

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
  2. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
  3. RR-2

RR-2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks i have web raw link too but can't post it

4. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    You should be able to post with spaces. Annoying, yes. But possible. Or leave out the .com that may work. Not 100% sure though.

5. ventisca

ventisca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the early chapter of manga, looks like the mc personality changed for the better (compared to him in his previous life). There will be hardship in the future but that's why this LN will be interesting.

Temporary solution

Raw: https :// ncode. syosetu. com/n6774eh/
    NU: https :// www. novelupdates. com/series/moto-sekai-ichi-i-no-sub-chara-ikusei-nikki/

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  6. RR-2

RR-2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aw T^T

still cant post

thanks for the tips btw.
    i have one tips too. when u want searching raws of some series u can try copy paste-ing the japan word to google there u go u have raw link. i often read raw with help google trans but sometime its make me feel dizzy with jumbling tense O_O

h t t p s : / / n c o d e. s y o s e t u .c o m / n 6 7 7 4 e h /

ah there cant post cause the reply thingy

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
  7. BashAllShips

BashAllShips Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread will probably be locked because the translations are still active; novel updates has a ~3 month grace period.

8. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand that the current translator hasn't released any chapters in the past few weeks, but I can't find any notice that they've dropped the novel. This subforum requires that a novel have no current translator. This means that you need either a drop notice or an extended period of absence (three months) from the current translator before you can make a pickup request for the novel.

Oh, and you can post links when your message count on the forums is at least 5. It's an anti-bot thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.