Spoiler Mr. Dior (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BScythe, Apr 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BScythe

BScythe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This just came out. Spoilers Pls.

Name: Mr. Dior
    NU:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mr-dior/
    Description:
    The two presidents have been married for seven years.

When his husband met an accident, Jiao Qi feared that it had damaged his brains. His fear was of no reason because after the accident, his husband suddenly transformed into an overbearing president, far from the husband he knew for seven years!

Translator’s Synopsis:

One day, Zhang Chenfei met a car accident. Fortunately, he didn’t suffer any serious physical injuries. However, due to the impact of the car crash, his brain’s perception of the real world had turned into that of the novel that he was reading prior to the accident. The thing that horrified his wife, Jiao Qi, was… the Smart Brain, Louis XIII downloaded a series of books which meant that his husband would turn into a different character each time!

How will our adorable little wife deal with this kind of husband who seemed to suddenly suffer from multiple personalities?

This novel’s plot focuses on Zhang Chenfei’s changing personality based from the characters in the books, and how his wife, Jiao Qi, deal with every character as he will have to act in sync with whoever his husband’s character is. This is per the advise of the private doctor since treatment of this special condition was still under research.

As they act out their roles, they will gradually discover and learn more about the other, which they’ve never known in their seven years of living together.

2. Shadow Arrow

Shadow Arrow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mygod, sound so cute *add to reading list* . . . eh, the author the same as Stop Bothering Me Emperor ?

Creolenerd likes this.
  4. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    This is another level of transmigrating...
    The one that transmigating isn't the soul but personality from another world lol.
    Very2 will make me confused more than system type story...

Creolenerd, blues86 and Rilise like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Multi personality, interesting. I wonder what happened to the OG personality and if other personalities love JQ.

KuroBaraHime likes this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i was on my phone

It sounds interesting!!!
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo

cici, Boinkers, HesheFell and 6 others like this.
  7. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh sounds interesting, ...a bit familiar too hmm...not that i read it before.

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound similar in idea to that novel with the marshal hubby who had split personalities who didn't believe his wife loved him... Well, I'm intrigued :3.

kiara8 likes this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you know his personality is changing and not the soul?

10. KuroBaraHime

KuroBaraHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when the "Personality" changes do the original memories stay or will they be like a complete stranger?

11. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of that Marshal story hahahha

12. l3v1n33

l3v1n33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good novel. so funny, ML keeps changing his personality. in one arc, MC can't stand ML n decide to adopt a baby dog n tell ML it's their baby. the continuation arc is the overbearing president chasing wife, ML comes up n tell MC don't runaway, our baby is with me (ML shows up with the adopted dog)

13. JNaomi

JNaomi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Ashminie

Ashminie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, sounds interesting.
    Where do I get the raws???

15. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh this one! I was about yo take this one before XD

16. Grandia

Grandia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh this sounds adorable. Camping for spoilers! :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Also, how can this have a 1 star review already??? :blobangery:

Cerene likes this.
  17. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the couple is so hilarious.. I commend MC for the patience he has for ML's different personalities...
    so ML I think spend 2-3 days for each personality then remembers everything he has done so ML is like a defeated puppy trying to apologized to MC everytime he is back ( everyone knows that ML is very afraid of MC )

18. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i read here >> http://www.danmeila.com/xiandaidushi/32786.html << you can google the raw title for more site
    Just start read it, so i can only write about the first arc . . . after ML bring MC to his company (around ch 3, bc i assumed you've read the translated chapters) ML wanted to go to top floor bc in his broken mind all the overbearing president office would be on top floor w/ 360 degree view, but MC asked him did him forget his office floor ? since for convinient sake ML office isn't on top floor like those overbearing president novel and doesn't have 360 degrees of view xDD

After that, later there's this Li-guy who ML sees as rival and he asked MC whether MC so happy bc he saw his old lover ? (i don't think he's MC ex-bf though, but please correct me for this part) LOL MC can only apologize to Li and said ML only ate a vinegar xDD This Li later also saw when ML pushed MC down and ML pour wine on MC clothes and thought that ML bullied MC, when actually ML just has broken his mind xDD MC told Li, that they're only "playing" pfft.

ML really like to do a cool pose like overbearing president w/ a glass of wine on his hand xDD

Oh-yea ML also brought MC to a nightclub, apparently ML likes to go there bc MC was too busy w/ his works and always forget ML, but ofc ML didn't dare to not go home bc he's afraid of MC and won't get close to any woman since ML knows that MC hates perfume . . . after knows this MC feels sorry for ML, since MC liked to cancel his date w/ ML bc his work. iirc after they're back soon enough ML back as himself and remember everything he did, like when he boasted he has lot of lovers gave MC cheque and bring MC to nightclub, ML afraid that it might be a sign of divorce bc he dared to do that LOL. ML pretend he's still overbearing president a bit before MC notice sth strange LMFAO ML is too innocent to deceive MC xDD MC said let's settle an account and asked ML so ML ever brought a lover to company ? LOL ML wanted to pretend he's dead but then told MC that he's never did anything wrong to MC xDDD

They went to work and MC sarcasm-ly asked ML whether it's necessary for MC to go to ML's company, and ML was like no, no it's not necessary pfftxDD MC continued to tease ML Oh~ isn't it necessary, who will pour you a tea and give you the document . . . ? After that MC kissed ML, ML didn't know whether it's an illusion MC seemed stuck a bit to him while touching his chin LOL

19. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    ML treats MC as a substitute of his white moonlight (ML's first love). At first MC was shocked when heard ML said that MC only a substitute, plus bc the doctor who treats ML(or more like checking ML's Louis XIII) said that although the character ML played based on novel but ML's brain using real life to fill in the plot, so there's a part of what ML said true or fake.

MC asked ML's uni friend about ML's first love in high school, but he said he never meet the person. Oh- ML's friend also said how ML wanted to confess to his first love using sth like fireworks in a game (?? correct me), MC surprised bc that was how ML confessed to him, MC thought that so it's originally was for ML's first love ? MC feels depressed, he even afraid that all these years was in vain, then MC checking out the basement iirc where ML save stuffs, and open a safe box, the password is MC birthday LOL MC speechless why ML's first love related was saved in a box w/ his birthday as pw xDD and ML's first love is actually high schooler-MC, MC's name at that time is Jiao Yan (based on mtl) before later MC changed his name.

Later when MC mentioned about Jiao Yan, ML angry and told him only him can call Jiao Yan's name. Oh- right ML did it w/ MC and afterward ML gave MC something

ML : Drink this! *placed a glass filled w/ black liquid*
    MC: What is this? *take a sip, it was a glass of iced cola*
    ML: Contraceptives.
    MC: *sprayed a mouthful on ML's face*
    ML: I won't allow you to bear Zhang's family heir!!
    MC: I don't have that function
    ML: You think i don't know what you intend to do, you want to take the opportunity to be Zhang's pregnant wife, i won't let you get away!
    MC: Why did you give coke for contraceptive? (not sure what MC says bc mtl)
    ML: Coke kills sperm
    MC: . . . .

Bc of arc 2, the butler pretend didn't know anything and thought ML+MC only did role playing and his old age just couldn't understand them, so butler let them be xDD ML also make MC wear his high-school uniform and did it LOL. Later ML brought MC to meet w/ his high school friends. All his friends happy to meet MC, but ML told them that MC only a substitute, and even told his friends that MC even know about it LOL ML went to bathroom, and MC talked to his friends that ML's first love actually is MC and about MC changed his name, the friends speechless bc they never thought such blood dog drama actually rly exist (about ML's first love is MC but ML only using him as substitute bc ML didn't know about MC changed his name). But, MC knows that ML actually know about him being his first love, MC rly sure about it.

As for ML, after washing his face, he finally back to himself and ofc remember what he had done, he even took MC as a substitute!! ML back to the room and took MC away, his friends talked to themselves that maybe ML just heard that MC is actually his first love, so he feels panic LOL.

At home, MC pretends to be angry lmfao he asked ML who is his first love and even took MC as a substitute . . . ML didn'r reply right away and was thrown out of the room by MC, ML begged MC to open the door (the servants saw this LOL), soon enough ML ofc brought MC to the basement and show about ML's first love, and ofc ML always know that his first love = MC. ML never told MC before bc he's embarrassed since ML was only a poor boy.

3rd arc ML as Marshal and MC is his omega's wife xDDD

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What is MC and ML jobs and family status?