Spoiler My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Aug 2, 2020.

1. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These are not the spoilers that I expected lmao

This sounds like a mess. It's too bad, the art is so nice :(

Cho_Youni likes this.
  2. motokare

motokare EXO-L

Reading List:
    Link
    im just living for the comments...
    they are a better read then the actual novel RLFMAO

3. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she tried, multiple times.

the first one when she is a kid running away from home, its very reckless dan dangerous but comes from desperation but sylvien (the ex husband) caught her and bring her back home (and being starved as punishment if im not wrong)

the second one (again, as a kid/teenager) she tried run away from the world... by suicide, but failed. my memories kinda blurry but i think this is the times when she transmigrated to korea CMIIW. this is also the reason why she will not tried it again... because she realized she is not the one who need to die, but her enemies.

then after she came back from korea, she tried again and again to run away far from the... crazies.

she tried to divorce her husband, but she has no (personal) money, support and power to live and protect herself so she need to make money first, because even if she able to run away, there is a huge chance there will be another crazy people there who will targeting her (because of her black hair and eyes) and she will fucked

many people keep hindering her progress, the royal families (emperor, empress, crown prince, the rapist prince, etc) and their cronies, the edis, the husband step mother and her cronies, etc

its very difficult... and she has no genuine friends, the people she genuinely like and vice versa are princess amelia (the one with skin diseases) and the youngest (illegitimate) daughter of edis but being near them are dangerous for her and them so she left them behind

4. Michelin

Michelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ffs... I feel complicated about this spoiler. The hell, i was deceived by the manhwa illustration and thought this is wholesome novel with badass MC, turn out it is bitches mc. I also read reverse harem, but this one is very disgusting ><

I wonder if there is like someone who would write a novel about us readers who read this novel woken up in Claudia or Isabel's body so that they can ran away and find their happiness... Truly, those women are pitiful characters and i wished the god gave them second chance for them to have their own life not bounded by those sickos (mc, the father, brothers) or i hope there will be other author who dislike this novel and tried to make new story about claudia and isabel... In this story they are villain, yes bad people and i did not justify what they did, but they're not slut bi*ch like the MC who stole someone else husband and sleep around with men like prost***te

Sorry about my rant. I just really disapointed with the outcoming of this novel

k_reader, Ice_Rose, Cho_Youni and 2 others like this.
  5. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so what you're basically saying is this world is a nightmare and all these characters are demons.

If I ever get isekai'd here I am shooting myself in the head immeditaly.

Ice_Rose, Sh1or1, SoShy and 4 others like this.
  6. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are four non blood related men, the red haired ones are her adoptive family members,white hair is the ex husband.
    As @Mary7890 said,there are strong implications about Raphael (black hair), being her blood related brother.
    The only "sane" final male lead, considering korean Romance fantasy plots, would have been the ex husband.
    White hair is her ex husband Sylvien, and black hair is the priest Raphael.
    The 3 red hairs are both left Orsini , and right Caline, her adoptive brothers,and middle, her adoptive father Alexander

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
    Ac03, DOHere, Manolyaisabella and 7 others like this.
  7. Deleted member 215174

Deleted member 215174 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your ranting, because it saved me time! No way I’m reading this
    But God WTH is this?! Like is the author okay?
    I just can’t make any reason for the existence of whatever is this!

Ice_Rose and eagerreadergirl like this.
  8. Z.S

Z.S Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is Alex?

9. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this thread with so much hope and excitement for a FL who finally leaves and never forgives her abusive family/husband, away from the clutches of obsessed weirdos with communication issues, only to be met with such a convoluted plot 4 hours later... Just laughing through the pain
    :"D

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
  10. imminna

imminna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine you wake up in the MC's body after she reaches the end of the novel. :facepalm:

chubbykitty likes this.
  11. Zelthyc

Zelthyc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My goodness what have I just read... Here I thought it was good, the art was good. BUT THEN—

12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Author should seriously make huge changes in the manhwa and make her go back to Korea. I hope she and her boyfriend unites.
    I've a lot of sympathy for her half sister for what she suffered, she returned back to her body and would be enjoying all her appreciation but I just hope and wish, her boyfriend finds her suspicious, breaks up and when FL returns to Korea somehow they get back together.

I'd a question, you mentioned that MC was a product of rape. So did that divine spirit assaulted her Korean mom?

Second, I remember reading either in the novel years ago or maybe a spoiler here, she did met her half sister again right? Who refused to be back to her world or maybe she saw a vision of her half sister enjoying everything she build? Career, relationships, love life etc. ...?

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  13. ceeimp

ceeimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im genuinely concerned on how some of yall are ok on who the ML is…
    So i think im getting it wrong, but is the Father the ML or am I tripping?!?

14. kiranlilith

kiranlilith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe this novel is so psychopathic! I read the spoilers... I was hoping FL would be a badass badass and she's just a female dog! Not only that: who thought that a foster father and daughter is a good idea for romantic love???
    The art of adaptation is great, but this story... Is there any point in reading it at all?
    I think I'm having a bit of a nervous breakdown :(

15. YuyuxHime

YuyuxHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers. Will still be camping here just in case.:blobcozy:

16. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I kinda feel bad for the sister ngl.
    She was forced to suffer in that hellish environment with that asshole fiance and the demon-like family for 14 years while her family in Korea didn't even notice she had been replaced.

It's understandable that she's acting out.
    She has the same mentality as a war veteran with PTSD adjusting to normal life

Marane101 and Mary7890 like this.
  17. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If so immediately doesn't cut it. I'd kms even faster.

Ok so she crazy as hell too. Idk why it relieves me so much to know that she isn't normal either. Welp let's leave all the rubbish for mama to deal with. :blobsmilehappy:

imminna likes this.
  18. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain it? So she end up with her own father that neglect her for years???