Spoiler My Cute Beast! / My Cutest Beast! / 귀여운 야수님!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Summary:
    As the saying goes - never judge a book by its cover. Da-im is a lovely elementary school teacher, as well as a savage who can rip anyone apart with the fiercest comebacks. On-gyum is a florist with a heart of gold, who often gets misunderstood because of his intimidating looks. But as incompatible as they seem, their shared love of cats starts pulling the unlikely pair closer together... Here comes an upbeat romantic comedy between a sassy bunny and a sweet beast!

Links:
    Raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=50990857
    English official translation: https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/mycutebeast

One of the few couples that communicates with each other. I love their dynamic! So fluffy and sweet :blobmelt:

santiago.cm likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Drayne

Drayne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel version for this? I've only read the manhwa version, and it has already ended at chapter 101, or at least, the main story has (I don't know whether there'll be side stories or not). So here are some spoilers.
    *Also, please excuse my English (it's not my first language) and swearing.

Ji On Gyeom had been planning to propose to So Da Im, and he'd wanted a cool and incredible and shocking proposal, but he had had no idea what to do. In the end, it was Da Im who proposed to him first! Haha, it was so funny and romantic. She even kissed his hand like On Gyeom was a princess and she was his knight! :aww::blobpopcorn:

Also, if you wanted to know when Neronero would come out and announce his real identity, then you should be patient, because On Gyeom came out on the last chapter! He hadn't planned on it, but he suddenly barged into the cat lovers group meeting because he got jealous that a male member of the cat lovers kept flirting with Da Im. :blobxd:

Well, she crashed and burned. Scandals of her past kept coming out, her real personality got leaked out. She lost all her fans. I guess her celebrity days are numbered now. Turned out not a lot of people (if any at all) liked her. She last showed her face on chapter 97, where she cried and waited for On Gyeom to come home. When he did, she was all, "I have nothing left but you!" "You're the only one for me!" "Why am I so unfortunate?! Why's the world so unfair only to me?" "You were mine first! You were the one who said you'd wait for me!" "You were the only thing/one who was supposed to be there whenever I want to come back!", and some other bullsh*t.

Unsurprisingly, On Gyeom just coldly looked at her like she was a lunatic. He was like, "You killed and abandoned the old me who'd wanted to wait for you, it's not Da Im who stole me from you." "The world isn't only unfair to you. You're the one making yourself unfortunate." "You say you only have me left? You're wrong. You have nothing left for you." "In your world, you're actually alone, just like how you used to say (when we were still students)."

And I was like, "Man, nice shot!"

And then people passed by, so she hurriedly left. She was passing by an alley when she found a life-size cardboard of her image broken and in the trash. I guess she just then realised the reality, because right after that she broke down and cried next to the trash in an alley. The end.

She finally broke off her engagement after realising how f*cking nasty her ex fiance actually was. She was the one who helped our favourite couple by giving the photos of Herab*tch meeting secretly with Tae Bomb*tch to a paparazzi. Then came out articles about Herab*tch having an affair with a rich heir and buying her way into stardom. Oh, well.

Well, we've guessed it. No happy ending for this guy. After being rejected for the nth and last time by Da Im, also with his scandals breaking out about his supposed affair with Herab*tch and his abuse of power, his engagement got broken off by our amazing Joo Ah. His last moment in the manhwa consisted of him getting drunk and wailing his despair while being given last-time advices by Joo Ah. Nothing much was explained about him after that, but after some time, Joo Ah and her family got a wedding invitation from him. Her mother was understandably mad, like, "How dare he give us an invitation after all he's done to my daughter! How shameless!" (Like others, she believed that Tae Bomb*tch had cheated on Joo Ah with Herab*tch while still being engaged.)
    The was no further explanation about the girl he'd marry, only that she was a rich one.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  4. Cand0tz

Cand0tz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! You summed up everything! No loose ends. I don't even have a question. Your spoiler is just like the FL. Straight to the point. Thank you

DeuKaeBestGirls, Bella94 and Drayne like this.
  5. Drayne

Drayne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, you're welcome. I'm glad you think so. :)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    DeuKaeBestGirls, Bella94 and Cand0tz like this.
  6. Riru__1233

Riru__1233 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank q for the spoiler I wanted to know if that Hera chick and that b!tch of an ex tae boom got a reality check or not and refreshingly they have I am happy

DeuKaeBestGirls, Bella94 and Drayne like this.
  7. AerynJay

AerynJay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. Manhwa is coming close to the end and I just loved this story. Hopefully there are some specials but even without seems like things will end properly

Drayne and Rin.rinaaa like this.