Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it was her fiance who said he didn't love her. And also Ilya never said he should marry her sister, though yeah she thought it would be better if sylvia was taken under Soleil protection, but she never said that. All Ilya said to him was to protect her sister. The ending conversation goes like this:

Ilya: ...Soleil-sama, it's okay. Because you never love me right?
    Soleil: ...Ilya.
    Ilya: You said I'm important to you right? But you, you don't love me... I... I too..
    Soleil: ....kh.
    Ilya: I, don't love you.
    Soleil: You're lying.
    Soleil lift up Ilya's upper body and looked straight to her eyes as if looking for something. Closing the distance until to the point where their eyelashes touch.
    *Ilya commented about her mother*
    Ilya: Soleil-sama, please go.. You said I'm important, that you won't break our promise...
    Soleil: ...Ilya.
    Ilya: don't let go of her hand... guide her... protect her..

And that's the end of the conversation. I don't translate all the inner monologue tho. When Ilya said she didn't love him. She actually have practised saying this before, around chapter 2 of the last arc of Ilya. She was never able to said that properly before but at that moment, the words just flow from her mouth because it was said to protect her fiance and sister, not for herself.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Tamyave, manvugu, kcis and 19 others like this.
  2. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh....the fate of the MC.....

bleedingliar24 and lazynoodles like this.
  3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So she might be still have lingering feeling for her fiance? Poor MC.

miko_ likes this.
  4. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you happen to have the illustrations? I so wanna see some illustrations of this novel except for the covers.

lazynoodles likes this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think this is the end. Since there’s exposition on the crow’s probable past

6. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been so long since the last time i read this heart-breaking novel... I hope Ilya will have peace.
    The story about Liar/Raia/Ria/Rya/Ryer and Ema/Emma is just as painful as Ilya's. Author-san sure loves piercing readers' hearts :'(

Heungbo likes this.
  7. xHiyuKix

xHiyuKix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ Yeah. Ilya has already suffered more than enough like for real... just let her have her HE without any involvement of the ml and sister.:(

soysuva and Renn Kazma like this.
  8. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! I want to translate this novel. Well, in fact I've already translated 14 chapters and I'm up to Soleil's POV arc.
    I want to finish it before posting all the translated chapters, but when I browsed through the forum, I realized that everyone here is calling the MC Ilya. But in fact, I've always been calling her Iria.
    Which one do you prefer? I know, Ilya is similar to Silvia, but personally I prefer Iria. Still, I wanted to hear other's opinion.

9. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the people are stuck with Ilya simply because it might be due to the fact that the previous translators used that name.

Celeen likes this.
  10. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hum, then maybe I'll directly post a survey when I'll launch the blog. I'll publish all my chapters in a week or so.

Fares and haweii like this.
  11. Celeen

Celeen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh many thanks and kisses for you:aww:
    If you dont mind can you keep the names as it is bec we already used to it :blobsmile:

12. MiMeKa

MiMeKa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mil gracias por continuar/retomar con la traducción de ésta novela...!!!

13. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really mind if the name is Illya or Iria, though I do prefer Illya.

Anyway, anyone has any spoiler or new chapters? Spoil me please!

14. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed the latest chapter so warning that there may be mistakes abound, but it seems Raia/Lia/whatever died and Ema is anguished as heck over him while Raia watches like a soul. Ema is basically a mess holding his clothes and running around calling for him including outside in the market. Their servants try to stop her but aren't able to, and all Raia can do is watch since he doesn't have a corporeal form while thinking he has to do something or else she'll go crazy, and that only he can save her. While he's calling out "Someone, anyone, hear my voice" something happens and he gets sucked away somewhere where he hears someone say "Poor thing. To become like this...losing your physical body, only your magic power is left." Raia realizes this is the clinic/doctor he visited before, and apparently they have some sort of matching wavelength going on so the doctor was about to hear Raia. He's like, "a physical body might not be possible, but maybe an illusion/hallucination is possible" even though that kind of magic wasn't Raia's specialty. It'll just take some time to do or set up? I think there was a line or two of some vague plot hints here too while they're preparing the magic, that I didn't really get because I've only read the spoilers for the previous untranslated chapters :oops: But regardless, Raia is happy because at least it means Ema will be aware of his existence now and they can be together again.

Finally the magic is complete. The doctor says it took a long time, though the doctor hasn't aged. Raia has achieved an illusion that is visible though not to people with low magic ability, though his wife will be fine regardless since this magic was made for the purpose of seeing her. He also can't touch anyone with it nor can anyone touch him. There are no vocal cords either so he can't speak but he's like this is fine, as long as he can see Ema again.

So he goes to see her, and she's like omg? and tries to touch him but her fingers go through him. She screams, upon which another man bursts in and is like "WHAT HAPPENED, ARE YOU OKAY??" He can't see Raia, so they do the exchange where she's like "He's right there" and the man is like "What's there?" "You can't see..?" "There's nothing there..." and he ends up embracing her comfortingly and goes, "Let's sell this house and start over, it's surely painful for him (Raia) to see you (Ema) like this (he thinks she's hallucinating in her grief). Your husband passed away long ago."

And Raia realizes that for her, he's already been dead for a long time. Ema repeats the words the man said, "You're right. Raia died, my husband died."
    ---
    She sounds pretty broken to me :cry: Please author, reveal what the connection with Ilya is...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  15. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh...
    Just how come the story be so tiresome... :'(
    Illya's story is depressing enough, now this :'(

lazynoodles and Tachi Works like this.
  16. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much longer I need to wait until it connects to Ilya's story TT.TT
    I miss Ilya so much that I check for update every night only to find Raia's arc not ended yet...
    The author did say she/he wants to thread the story carefully so not to reveal the main plot, but... I'm just getting more confused and tired of waiting TT.TT

Ang3Blue likes this.
  17. grumpycate

grumpycate Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there new chapter?? i need spoiler T_T

18. nehpets747

nehpets747 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rape, drug, loveless marriage, cheating, and backstabbing sister is just to sad. damn

Trulycloudy, By.Eve, Ghost123 and 3 others like this.
  19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    ok the newest chapter is out~

still in Ria's story, how his soul later saw how Emma is crazy. There is his monologue about how some people can see his illussion and mistaken him as ghost and how magic (as people with magic) was decreased. (so then Ria is from same world from Ilya). And later Ria remember how Emma told him about a black bird who in her culture is can either bring luck or misfortune. (Somehow this part can confirm us that Ria is Crow)

20. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna say thanks for the people who keeps feeding us with spoiler:oops::LOL:
    Thank you once again~

By.Eve and Ghost123 like this.